• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Prims is also townvibes,

Prims is most likely Town

All I got from Manix was Prims is town.

Prims/Paper/Strawman look townie to me

Prims for new most town player.

A Manix/Iris/Prims scumteam would mean that they bussed each other really hard- harder than I think Prims would like.

montage time

Hey guys, hey guys, lets move past role discussion before someone accidentally lets something slip, k

Too late

Aere - Not vanilla

Delirium/Core

Iris

Manix

Marth

Prims

Rapier

scorri - Not vanilla

Serious Bananas

Shinori

StSS

VP Viper/BBM

Paperblade - Randy, Mentor

WoMC - Herbert, Mentee

Elieson - Rick, Fired Alliance Checker - Modkilled D1

Psych - Allison, Fired Vanillager - Modkilled D1

http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=34602&st=80&p=2096168entry2096168

http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=34602&st=80&p=2096135entry2096135

http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=34602&st=80&p=2096147entry2096147

http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=34602&st=640&p=2108582entry2108582

>not lynching scorri

>also Prims making shit up to make games seem worse than they really are

Edited by Paperblade

And so the the final five employees leered at each other, ready to lynch Marth, when an alarm went of. No, not again! This time, there is a clear perpetrator: a rather shady individual who was clearly seen to have taken product... from the stock cupboards!!! GREAT SCOTT!! The employees would've eventually, intervened, but before they could focus long enough to make a decision, the punk was literally thrown into a suit of black armor and set against King Arthur.

Eclipse has been Modkilled for violating Rules 1,2,6,11,13,14, and 16.

Dear Eclipse,

You are a delinquent, Hidden STAR Cannon Fodder.

You’re the toughest kid you know, a real ace with a butterfly knife. Or was that a butter knife? Whatever, you don’t really care, as you have more important things to worry about. Such as how to carry all the candy you’re going to steal from Rex Cinemas, seeing as your brilliant plan involving asking where the straws are will clearly succeed.

During the Night, you may reply to your role PM with ##Night X, Where are the Straws? You will ask where the straws are, and receive an answer. This does nothing.

You are allied with STARS. You win if you gain the STARBURSTS.

The STARS have been eliminated!

It seems that the ruffian was in possession of the LIFESAVERS. Picked the wrong candy to swipe, evidently.

Anyways, once the body is taken away, the employees return to their meeting, as the clock counts down until the doors officially open.

As it turns out, it's the final countdown.

Game end

Edited by Snike

Marth's time with the company had clearly come to a close. With rope above land and death at hand, he protested in vain that he literally ran the building. But the others just wouldn't listen.

Marth has been Lynched. He was:

Dear Bluedoom,

You are Tom, REX Mayor.

You are the Assistant Manager of this theatre, who was on vacation for that whole movie rampage debacle. You were transferred to nearby Rex Cinemas FG where you trained your new staff while your theatre was renovated. Since you have returned, you have assumed direct control of all theatre operations. Except the computer. The boss always has the computer. Stupid Minecraft.

Due to the fact that you’re the one who really runs this damn building, your vote counts as two.

You are allied with Rex Cinemas. You win if all threats are eliminated.

With the realization that they killed their manager, the staff formerly known as VP Viper and Boron begin to get into an argument over chess that night, which culminates into an epic battle of wits between the two. When Boron wins, the Viper escalates the conflict. Which kills them both.

BBM has been Endgamed. He was:

Dear BigBangMeteor,

You are Jamie, REX Vanillager.

You are one of the generic smiling frontline staff who are used as puppets for the real workers, the supervisors and managers. Due to your general competence in the ways of theatre-fu, you’re on the shortlist to be promoted to supervisor, which is when your plans for complete theatre domination will begin.

You have no special abilities per se, but since that’s boring we’ll give you a night action anyways. During the Night/Day you may reply to your role PM with ##Night X -Play some music. You will then post a link to a song and it may or may not be used in a future update. This does not count as an actual night ability, you are not allowed to talk about it nor are you allowed to try and use it to clear yourself. If you try, you get fried.

Boron has been Endgamed. She was:

Dear StrawSloththeSawSlothStraw Seoyeon,

You are Mitch, REX Vanillager.

You are one of the generic smiling frontline staff who are used as puppets for the real workers, the supervisors and managers. You in particular are especially adept at speed of service at the cash register. Fortunately, this means less time spent in the dreaded break room, where all those crazies lurk.

You have no special abilities per se, but since that’s boring we’ll give you a night action anyways. During the Night/Day you may reply to your role PM with ##Night X -Play some music. You will then post a link to a song and it may or may not be used in a future update. This does not count as an actual night ability, you are not allowed to talk about it nor are you allowed to try and use it to clear yourself. If you try, you get fried.

Rex Cinemas has been eliminated!

As Scorri watches the two fall, she breaks the oxygen dispenser she stole from Boron and tosses it, too, off into the abyss. Without another word, she leaves with Prims in tow. Her revenge was complete.

Scorri and Prims have won. They were:

Dear scorri,

You are Jeff, SCUM Godfather.

You were the best employee, the ace of aces in Rex Cinemas FFtF. You were happy with your job, mediocre pay and all, and were on your way up. All that changed in what is now known as the The Chronicles of the Crazy Misadventures of the Returning Crystal Skull's Greek Wedding in Narnia's Revenge 3: The Fast and Furious Die Harder massacre. Twenty good co-workers gone in the blink of an eye, and management just fucking watched. You tried to complain to upper management, and for your efforts, you got a pink slip. Well, if they wouldn’t listen to you as an employee, let’s see if they will after you conquer their crown jewel in Serenes Forest.

Thanks to the running joke that you were fired while you still worked at RC, no one will believe that you were actually fired. As a result, when you are inspected, you will appear to be aligned with Rex Cinemas.

You are allied with the Scumstomers. You win if all threats are eliminated.

Dear Prims,

You are Vince, SCUM Stalker.

You’re an irritating thirteen year old with an oversized ego, and your favorite thing to do is bug grown-ups about random things. Your second favorite thing to do is to sneak into movies. You joined the Scumstomers because they’re the only ones to truly appreciate your talents.

During the Night, you may reply to your role PM with ##Night X - What‘s your job, <USER>? You will annoy USER by constantly asking them questions about their job, and they will tell you their role in an attempt to send you away. Suckers.

You are allied with the Scumstomers. You win if all threats are eliminated.

The Scumstomers have won!

Edited by Snike

I wanted to vote scorri, I really did. -_- Even if I was wrong about BBM and Prims, just goes to show me -- DON'T VOTE THE GUY I'M CERTAIN IS TOWN NEXT TIME.

To be fair, I probably wasn't a Serenes Forest member at the time and I haven't read through all the old mafia games.

But still, way to go me. :facepalm:

CPM was like, June or something this year

I'll go find the quote, maybe

Wait it was? :/ Huh ... *probably missed it ... somehow*

apparently not CPM, unless I fail at searching ;/

o i just re-read subi's role pm, apparently i misunderstood it the first time

that's a hilarious gimmicky, restricted and useless version of Backup the Common Scumclaim

let's just lynch her tomorrow for being scum

nvm

Edited by Manix

Noted for future reference, haha. Also, I figured out what CPV stood for after I scrolled down on the first page. :sweatdrop:

On a serious note, though, I don't think I'll volunteer to sub in past D2 from now on. Even if we didn't accidentally lynch Marth and went the full phase, I wouldn't have been able to defend myself if anyone suspected me. Plus, I didn't follow this game closely (because I didn't expect to volunteer as a sub) and so my reads were ... nonexistent.

yeah backup is a super common and easy mafia fake. it won't always be a fake but it sure was here!

i just made it cuz i thought i could get away with it based on situation

DAMMIT! Why did you all instantly believe Prims' claim, like it couldn't possibly be a fakeclaim?

GG scum. Scumri, Primscum ftw