I Can't Believe It's Not SFMM3 Minimafia - SIGN-UPS

Prims

so a bunch of people who were mad because they weren't in SFMM2 decided to lynch Haze and Paperblade in what was most certainly not SFMM3

Ruleset:

- I'm the mod and my word is final, deal with it and don't try to find loopholes in my rules or do things that you would expect I wouldn't want you to do (if you're not sure, then ask)

- NOC, don't talk to people about the game outside of the thread unless your role lets you (this affects dead folks as well). when i say people i mean "anyone except the mods and informed observers", you don't even know who's in the game

- similarly: don't post at night unless I say you can, and if you're dead, you shut up unless I say you can talk

- don't quote communications with the mod (role PMs, night results, etc) or anything similiar (like comparing letter placement / worth length of PMs)

- don't screenshot things

- don't edit your posts

- days will last 72 hours, nights will consistently last 24

- 24 hours without posting = modprod, 48 hours without posting = modkill / forced replace

- the first time there's no majority at the time deadline, there will be no lynch. the second time, the game will instantly end in universal loss.

- if somebody hammers, stop talking until I post the flip

- if you're modkilled for a reason other than inactivity then you lose, gg

- if you get somebody else modkilled, you get modkilled too

- anything obvious that I forgot to mention applies

- don't be lame

- play2win

Set-up Info:

- day start

- this game is explicitly not a bastard mod game, but some roles may be experimental or otherwise unexpected

- player flips include flavor name and flavor role/alignment followed by actual role/alignment in parenthesis. Example: Prims, Town Activist Vigilante (Self-Aligned Serial Killer)

- at least 4 of the 13 players will not have any role beyond vanilla townie / scum goon / Some Third Party Thing, perhaps even more

- both scum and a theoretical serial killer may no kill without limit

- the scum role sent on the NK will not be able to use other actions that night unless allowed to do otherwise through role

- you will be told whether your action failed or not, but not what caused it to fail

- you will be told if your action is redirected

- lylo and variations will be announced

Current Sign-ups:

- Aere

- Boron

- Bluedoom

- Cam

- Elieson

- Helios

- Kay

- Kopfjager

- Manix

- PAPERBLADE

- scorri

- Serious Bananas

- Shinori

- Strider

- Weapons

Subs:

- Core

- eclipse

IOs:

- Blitz

this game is for 13 players, but will start with an RNG'd playerlist on either tuesday or wednesday (meaning that you can sign up even after 13 people have already done so and you might make it in)

Edited by Prims

Er, sure?

(However, feel free to kick me out first if there are other people who want to be in more and you run out of spots.)

Edited by Seoyeon

NOOO!!!!! STUCK IN TRAFFIC COMING HOME FROM WORK AND I MISS SIGNUPS ON THIS!?!?! C'MON!!!!

Fuck, PUT ME IN!

Edited by Elieson