I Can't Believe It's Not SFMM3 Minimafia - Game Over

Prims

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Something here does not feel right. The votes on Eli had some explanation. This wagon has one vote with very little explanation and another that isn't much better.

Someone owes me an apology for last night.

Really?

"A mistake"?

I made one in SSBU that ended up revealing my true role and if the town should have lynched me there and then.

Fakeclaiming is a shitty idea for a town if they're unless like doc and are about to be lynched. Mafia get a hell of a lot more out of it than town. And I'm willing to believe you just messed up your fakeclaim.

well before it was a combination of gut and aere's overall touchiness

and now it's for a claim i absolutely do not believe

Cam, look at your own role. Look at the flips. Now reread the rules. With 11/13 roles hidden, and at least four guaranteed vanilla roles (side irregardless), I think Aere is telling the truth about his role.

Really?

"A mistake"?

I made one in SSBU that ended up revealing my true role and if the town should have lynched me there and then.

Fakeclaiming is a shitty idea for a town if they're unless like doc and are about to be lynched. Mafia get a hell of a lot more out of it than town. And I'm willing to believe you just messed up your fakeclaim.

If you're honestly jumping on the fact that I made a mistake concerning the name of one of the few female Mafia players here, you cannot be calling me scum. And I'm not fakeclaiming, so...

Shinori (6) - Serious Bananas, Bluedoom, Seoyeon, Shinori, Paperblade, CT075

Paperblade (1) - eclipse

Serious Bananas (1) - WeaponsofMassConstruction

Weapons (1) - Aere

Not Voting - Helios, Manix

Probably screwed this up, too.

Wait, Marth is voting for me? I'm at L-1?

Assuming you meant me, not Shinori.

Actually, Bananas, you're tunneling. You have not pushed a single other person, save me. Stop being hypocritical.

In other words, we're lynching Cam tomorrow if Aere flips town.

Thaaaaat doesn't sound good. Gives mafia 2 easy lynches if Cam is telling the truth. Which would make sense: He's being inactive because of his miller status.

I don't like that post...