Hearts Mafia (Experimental)

Psych

• Replies 723
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why? It's multifaction, it's not like discussion is needed.

seriously? Seriously??

You and Rapier have offered little too the game, from what I can see. Rapier's lack of contribution is involuntarily. Yours is voluntary.

Not willing to contribute is worse than inactivity, and I have no problem lyching one who refuses to openly contribute in public.

##Vote San

[/]

how does one "contribute"?

Well afaik, lynches can't occur if you play 100% out if thread. Even if it's clarification that Kay can provide due to her previous multifaction experience, that's contribution.

As far as I'm concerned, Kay openly admitted to refusing to participate in thread. Sure, it's Cycle 1, but by now, people should be I dunno...at least not trying to hide in the cloak of OC.

I've hated mafia for probably a year, I don't understand multifaction, OC OR unicycle, and the card game isn't helping matters. I joined this game purely because someone begged me to because it hadn't started in like two weeks. The moment I can get a free ride out is the moment my life becomes worth cherishing.

Tne why did you join the game if you absolutely hate Mafia? ... Seriously.

I don't understand the cards system and how it will affect the game at all. >:

##Vote: Core

sup dude

Well afaik, lynches can't occur if you play 100% out if thread. Even if it's clarification that Kay can provide due to her previous multifaction experience, that's contribution.

As far as I'm concerned, Kay openly admitted to refusing to participate in thread. Sure, it's Cycle 1, but by now, people should be I dunno...at least not trying to hide in the cloak of OC.

So you're saying that you want to lynch Kay, not because of any rational reason, but because you FEEL she should be talking. Who are you to tell her how to play the game?

Anyway, he wants to leave, and I'm happy to oblige:

##Vote: Furetchen

So you're saying that you want to lynch Kay, not because of any rational reason, but because you FEEL she should be talking. Who are you to tell her how to play the game?

Stop being silly.

All the wagons atm are dumb. Manix being Manix, someone wanting to leave the game, and inactivity are not good reasons for voting for people. Especially the latter two, really?

My rational reason is her lack of open communication. If she doesn't want to talk in thread, then any attempts she may have at driving a lynch would be weak at best. If she didn't want to drive a lynch, and would rather choose to later just hop on a wagon, then it makes her downright sheepy. If she chooses to continue to not really post anything, then she well...is choosing to do nothing.

Her obv plan, if anything, is to conspire in OC. She is probably telling ppl varying stories, thereby contributing a mass of BS. And that's if she talks at all.

All the wagons atm are dumb. Manix being Manix, someone wanting to leave the game, and inactivity are not good reasons for voting for people. Especially the latter two, really?

What is a good reason to lynch someone for then? It's multi-faction, as long as the lynch isn't on your teammate who cares? I guess part of it could be if you already have an alliance and you know X person is on the allied team but even then, it's not your team.

Shinori is gathering info and blackmailing people with said info.

Lynching him seems like a good idea to me.

>Logic

>Why not dig me for that info, then kill me so that others can't get said info? This is cycle based. If someone dies alongside a lynch target they can't give info away then.

Besides not like this lynch will work.