Hearts Mafia (Experimental)

Psych

• Replies 723
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cam basically, you can win and we can have a great drinking party, or you can lose and have your head chopped off by a guillotine. Unless your wish in life is to have your head chopped off by a guillotine, you should side with the cool kids

Cam, you wanna turn things over to scorri just like that? When we all lose our teammates, scores are tied across the board, then its a card game for the win..something you could still pull off.

Stick with Kay. Or Helios.

yes, but 4v3 in who's favor

whatever, i'm going to bed, have fun talking and spamming my inbox

psych for best mod 2012

scorri for best co-mod 2012

change you can believe in

I'd vote for you, but voting is bad in mafia ;/

Cam basically, you can win and we can have a great drinking party, or you can lose and have your head chopped off by a guillotine. Unless your wish in life is to have your head chopped off by a guillotine, you should side with the cool kids

explain this to me

me helping you does not help me win in any way shape or form

I want in on the Hearts game since I basically controlled everything for my team.

Also I screwed up C2. If I'd realized just how inactive the rest of my team planned to be I would have sacrificed my killer and protected myself. >_>

I AM FUCKING DEAD AND I CARE MORE ABOUT THIS GAME THAN MOST PEOPLE

just realized i forgot that your mole dying shouldn't give you points

PSYCH

YOU NEED TO BE MORE CONSISTENT DAMMIT

Edited by Seoyeon

Other than Psych's inconsistencies with priorities and points and all that jazz, the game itself wasn't that bad.

The largest imbalance was that the cycles for the card game ran concurrently with the cycles for the mafia game. What this meant was that had North played better C3 and gotten the lynch onto Helios, Manix and Anouleth would have died after C3, in addition to Helios, leaving Cam, Elie, Scorri, Manix, Kay, Marth, Furet. This division would have prevented any permanent lynch control from arising. Marth would've been lynched C4 and then Kay and then Manix until at the beginning of C7 only the leaders would be alive and everyone would have basically the same amount of points and it would just come down to who won the card game. Had the card game ran independently that situation could have been prevented.