Nostalgia Mafia Game Over

Paperblade

27 members have voted

1. 1. Choose a name

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So we probably have some sort of bullshit lynch negator or something or other. Idk what games had those, or what their alignment was, off the top of my head- I'd have to check. It wasn't the SFMM2 one because that was a Night Action, so that factors that out.

Also I forgot about the "jailed can't post" part, which is kind of shitty but we'll deal.

So we probably have some sort of bullshit lynch negator or something or other. Idk what games had those, or what their alignment was, off the top of my head- I'd have to check. It wasn't the SFMM2 one because that was a Night Action, so that factors that out.

Also I forgot about the "jailed can't post" part, which is kind of shitty but we'll deal.

EO almost immediately comes to mind. Visil, the role with I will not let this world be destroyed!, to be specific.

Shaymin the Lynchproof could also be a candidate, I guess, but I get this feeling Aere's probably scum from the way things went.

At least, I think that role was in Legendaries.

EO almost immediately comes to mind. Visil, the role with I will not let this world be destroyed!, to be specific.

Depends if the hidden part of Visil's role is automatically available or not. Considering it probably is, this is a very real possibility. I don't like this at all.

Scratch Legendaries. Shaymin's only a 1 time lynchproof.

CP I guess could be a thing, especially wrt Saber, but again, I really think that it was an external ability, judging by his softclaim.

Um, what just happened?

Lynch prevention roles that are related to Night Actions are obviously out, which leaves governors and lynchproofs. :/

Aere, do what Prims said.

Yeah, I can't do anything about it now.

I don't think I want to kill Kay, at least not with this. Her claim seems pretty plausible and useful as well, so I'm going to hold off on that.

She also wanted me to point out that Magic the Gathering mafia had Spock as a lynch negator.

Personally I don't think the JoaT from Carnival Phantasm would be in this game because the one from GSM is better( it has a doc one shot and alternative RBs over the one-time lynchproof). I see more town motivation in picking CPM, considering it had Forensic Investigator and that questionasker+another power I forgot. Ofc you could argue by picking the one in CPM they're preventing the usage of these good town roles, but by picking GSM they basically would've took out another game which had reviver. Oh yeah, as eclipse pointed out, the JoaT from PTG Mafia is frightening. Mass RB ain't fun for starters.

I think its possible Aere is Eirika from SSM, thought it doesn't tell us alignment(and I thought Eirika is deathproof, I might be wrong). If not, I guess we may be in trouble considering it had good roles, like clipsey said. I must admit though, summoner from that game would be great for town. I could be missing some other game, but meh.

Why Kay? She's been playing decently for some time. Kill Aere, though.

I can't kill Aere because he isn't even jailed. I didn't see any point in trying to jail the guy who was supposed to be lynched, that'd be dumb. I picked Kay because a fair amount of people suspected her and getting a claim out of her seemed good.

I was the one who picked a role from EO, so no.

Gee, that's helpful.

Eirika's also only Lynchproof, so I guess she's out of the picture.

Why Kay? She's been playing decently for some time. Kill Aere, though.

Rein's already jailed Kay

It was a day action, so nothing can be done about that now

tumblr_m8i5guW3xv1r7oq4ro1_1280.gif

Personally I don't think the JoaT from Carnival Phantasm would be in this game because the one from GSM is better( it has a doc one shot and alternative RBs over the one-time lynchproof). I see more town motivation in picking CPM, considering it had Forensic Investigator and that questionasker+another power I forgot. Ofc you could argue by picking the one in CPM they're preventing the usage of these good town roles, but by picking GSM they basically would've took out another game which had reviver. Oh yeah, as eclipse pointed out, the JoaT from PTG Mafia is frightening. Mass RB ain't fun for starters.

7. You can't target yourself or dead people.

Forsenic Investigator is useless in this game yo

Question Asker also had announcer as it's other ability, from memory. Also I would think that the hosts would have limited the Question Asker from breaking the game like it did in CPM.

And the Mafia Jack from CPM had Janitor/Hitman/Lynch negator/Ninja, which could very well be possible because that's still potent at denying information from the town.

I think that a lot will become apparent once D2 starts, so

And cut hard: But I wanted a reason to use that gif anyway

I find her posts and her points reasonable enough. What is so bad about her lately?

The fact that your opinion of Kay switched just due to a couple of her posts which don't say much is a problem. And apparently you don't find any flaw when a person votes for another player with almost no votes near endphase, ESPECIALLY when there's a bandwagon going on for a lynch.

Aere, now that you're here, fullclaim, and give reasons as to why you picked your role. You're pretty much in the spotlight at this point so making everything public shouldn't be a problem.