Nostalgia Mafia Game Over

Paperblade

27 members have voted

1. 1. Choose a name

As an observer, I thought you did all right for a first-time player, Sage. Aside from being too inactive, but you said you had IRL stuff when the game started, yeah? I'd say you did a slightly better job than I did at not seeming scummy, although you probably shouldn't have "given up" in the last day phase even if it seemed like they were going to lynch you.

Edit: "I'd say you did a slightly better job than I did at not seeming scummy" in my own first game, that is. Still not completely sure what I did in Xenoblade that got people's suspicions off me in mid-D2 and why I couldn't replicate it in NSFMM3. >_>

Edited by Ryuji-kun

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my first mafia game i was the vig kill that caused town to lose and my second game i was the sk that got lynched d1

it's ok to make mistakes

Edited by Dos Espadas

Paper, I know I complained a lot (especially after the D2 shenanigans with mafia not being informed that the flavour would be exactly from SFMM2), but this was probably the most fun game I've played on this site (even though I died on D2).

also paper postgame

POSTGAME AWARDS

Prims Award for Best Vigilante: Anouleth

StSS Award for Most Wasted Flavor Potential: Snike not dying N3 to a double kill, who would have received flavor based on this

Levity Award for Worst Luck: scorri hooked every night ever and thought to be scum despite obvious mislynch attempts on her life by BBM

Proto Award for Pacifism: Day 1

Kay Award for Violence: Day 2

Rip van Winkle Award for Missing Every Phase: Anouleth

Marth Award for Easiest Mislynch: Marth

Weapons Award for Best Assassin in the Palace Imitation: Anouleth

Manix Award for Hardest Attempt to Throw the Game: Balcerzak

Anouleth Award for Most Awards: Anouleth

Mafia MVP: BBM or Helios

Town MVP: ???

Best Wingman: Helios

This was originally going to be more traditional but I decided me trying to decide what roles were worthy of greatest hits was dumb

so I did this instead

Also

Note, this does not apply if you do dumb shit that get's you modkilled. That's a whole different tier of fuck-up.

Yeah BBM get out of here

Edited by Paperblade

Also

Also

scumchat: http://www.quicktopic.com/48/H/rJDaRHP533WDQ

There were some other chats for Rein/Sage's role but it was basically "hi" "hi" "okay" and that was it

and I forgot an award

Paperblade Award for Fucking Up Your Fakeclaim: Kay

Edited by Paperblade

fuckers why did you want to originally kill me N1 ;_;

I wasn't exactly obvtown at that point

and then you considered killing me N2 (and you inspected me N1)

seriously what the heck

I should have rightfully died N2, but whatev

"Manix will have to wait until N3."

lol

anyway, I'm still good doc (even though I WAS FUCKING HOOKED ON MY WOULD BE SUCCESSFUL PROTECTS)

and more notes: stop crumbing

Manix: Mafia Enemy Number One

Edited by Manix

eclipse award for dying before using the same damn role twice: me

I think this game had too much second-and-third guessing. Seriously, if someone's screaming scum, lynch them. ;/

Send Your Actions:

Snike

Prims

Shinori

Manix

San

Balcerzak

Tyrant Sage................... if ur scum

also lol @ anouleth missing an entire day phase cuz he's roleconfirm and obvtown

Also that day phase was 1 and a half hours long and took place at five in the fucking morning

Manix: Mafia Enemy Number One

I was on the run. They were after me. I wasn't even sure why, but I had to be very careful.

I ran. I ran so very far, for so very very long. After a while, I forgot exactly why I was running, but I knew it was important. I traversed the endless plains, the dense forests, the shallow rivers.

Eventually I found myself here, in this place. I had also found something else that I was looking for, but... I couldn't get to it.

And little did I know that they had tracked me all the way through my journey, to this very point. They disguised themselves amongst the trustworthy, and were out for me.

The events that transpired here... all the unnecessary bloodshed between a group of friends trying to have some fun at a reunion...

This is the story of how I died.

Edited by Manix