FE4 Lockstep

charlie_

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nvm. If I still have time, I would like to keep doing this. It was my excuse to finally complete FE4 and I will stick to it. I cant do anything today though. But I WILL do evans tomorrow. I wont be defeated by a bad RN string bad luck >:(.

is the RNG fixed? Ive been trying and trying with different order of stuff and shit keeps hitting alec OR sigurd. Its gotten to the point where I kinda want to restart due to this bullshit and do jungby all over again.

Yes, it is. Use the church for a 100% heal if you need it. It's basically impossible to get through without having to heal Sigurd at some point.

That's exactly what Ive been doing :/. Using the churches constantly and stuff keeps hitting with abnormally low hitrates. Sigurd also doesnt ORKO the bridge guard without steel lance due to lack of procs on ANY stat except hp and lck.

How about everyone who's planning on continuing resends me their Prologue vids by Sunday evening? Since IIRC a couple people wanted to improve their TCs after their sent in a video. On Sunday night, I'm going to progress with whatever I have.

Okay I'm a bad host so I lost some of the video links.

Anyways, uh... not very interesting. Among the people who could finish it, it came down mostly to who could do the second castle in 6 turns and who couldnt.

Name      P1  P2
Cam*      5   6
SB        5   6
Lucina    6   7
Jedi      5   7
PKL       -   -

STANDINGS:

Cam:       10
SB:        10
Jedi:       6
Lucina:     5
PKL:        0