I'm going insane, I just want to be respected

Mikado

Yeah...The reason I've been acting out is because I've had a bad summer. All you guys and gals have lives and friends outside of the forums, but unfortunately I don't, so resort to this place for socializing.

I'm sorry that you had a bad summer and I can understand why you choose to socialize at SF. I have next to no life during the school year because I go to school in another state, which is why I'm active here during the school year.

The real reason why I hate Selena is because she beat Eirika in the badge contest(Yes, I'm an Eirikafag, and I'm proud of it!). When I posted that new thread, I expected that people would understand and greet me back, but NOOOOO! All I really want is to be a part of the FE Community and be able to share my thoughts without getting beaten over them.

The badge contest was a pretty long time ago. If you had ranted about it shortly after it had ended, it would've made more sense, but you waited like ... four months(?) later before making a thread about it. I know that you said that you didn't really want to "share your thoughts" on why you disliked Selena, but saying, "I'm annoyed she beat Eirika in the badge contest" might have been reason enough to get people to stop with the stupid "okay"s.

Besides, a lot of people didn't get what they wanted in the badge contest. I wanted a Rath badge, and for a while it seemed as if it would go through. But it didn't. And I wasn't throwing tantrums over it even though I was a little irked. But I dealt with it, and put the "mockup" of the badge as my avatar instead.

Is that too much to ask? I've had a bad summer and I am recovering from it and I'd like to be able to count on the FE Community. I just reaching out...

Don't count on Serenes Forest as a whole for anything. Make friends with a select few people on this site and rant to them when you're feeling down.

that said, it doesn't help that just about every one of you are massive douchebags who perpetuate a thing that wasn't funny to start with

\o/ standard sf

But you helped in doing so~

I honestly didn't even remember you were the user who made that topic, and the only reason I even remember that topic is the selena badge I am wearing because of the topic you made.

But I'm pretty sure I'm going to remember that you made that topic now, and while I'll respect you, it will be a while before I can take you seriously. And this topic is just making it worse, assuming that you want people/me to take you seriously.