Top Posters In This Topic

i want to host a mostly-vanilla mini but dont have good theme ideas

FE12 mafia: this will actually get hosted edition

another free-username anonymafia game

manix is het mafia

prims' avatars mafia

various frames of hypersonik.gif mafia

Edited by Prims

might consider a cave story themed game since apparently manix isn't doing that already, i thought he was. the small queue is fuckin' huge right now though

i also like the idea of a yoshi's island or rhythm tengoku themed game but feel like those should be huge role madness dealies

What's cave story?

A pretty popular action platformer, originally completely indie, but eventually got commercial releases for Steam, Wii and 3DS.

It's a pretty cool game; I've only ever played the original free PC version, but it's definitely worth giving a try.

"Yume Nikki? Is that like Mirai Nikki?" - BBM

Cave Story is a japanese freeware game about a robot in some caves. It probably has a Wikipedia page. e: raymond explained it better lol

An Untitled Story is a murcan freeware game about a bird and what that motk game was about, not Cave Story.

Edited by Prims

hey i know this is kind of stupid but no one is still annoyed with me for inception right

i really was an asshole and i know i should get over it and stop sitting here and hating myself for it but. it's a huge source of my depression and nightmares lately

wow so confusing why do people name things so similar to each other

that is why my book is named Rise and Fall; because neither of those words are ever used in titles true story

hey i know this is kind of stupid but no one is still annoyed with me for inception right

i really was an asshole and i know i should get over it and stop sitting here and hating myself for it but. it's a huge source of my depression and nightmares lately

tbh I'm too busy being annoyed with myself over Inception to consider even looking at others weirdly, let alone being annoyed with them. I don't really think I saw you being an asshole or anything there, though.

tbh I'm too busy being annoyed with myself over Inception to consider even looking at others weirdly, let alone being annoyed with them. I don't really think I saw you being an asshole or anything there, though.

idk i feel like kind of was. i feel like i haven't really changed at all. i won't spam up this thread anymore though, sorry. i have apologized to some people privately over it but... it hasn't helped Edited by Quote

If nobody has any objections (and none of the guys in the queue above me feels like putting up their games), I can put up my next multimafia anytime after clipsey's current one ends.

I'm pretty sure that everyone who has a setup on the queue is meant to be done already, so.

Also the next large could technically go up whenever, but it's that we're not sure if the interest is there at the moment.