Tangeriners' Grove

Aere

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ANYWAY, how are the <3ers today?! What plans do you all have for the day? What're you up to now? How has life been treating you since we last spoke?!

Really good actually. Today I found out I have 100 in Pre-Cal. Ignore the fact that I have one thing in.

Why, the members of this wondrous organization we've affectionately nicknamed "<3". And the best food group is obvious.

Well, it's not totally obvious to me, chiefly because even "tangerine" could be considered a food group, and so could "citrus" and "fruit."

That's sort of what I was getting at.

Why, the members of this wondrous organization we've affectionately nicknamed "<3". And the best food group is obvious.

I agree, its obvious seafood is the best food group :P.

ANYWAY, how are the <3ers today?! What plans do you all have for the day? What're you up to now? How has life been treating you since we last spoke?!

Also, since our fantastic group belongs to us all and not only me, I will change the thread title accordingly!

;/

Edited by Tyrant Sage

I agree, its obvious seafood is the best food group :P.

;/

nope, it's fruit!

Aw, what's wrong?

oh i thought this was about that one topic

e: can i call you krishtina

Oh, I was hoping you'd post. I forgot what "Shota" had changed his name to, so I never got to add you again. The weakness of having a list that consists of names from a year ago :P.

i want in

omg how could I forget you?! You made the original thread asking for it, lol! Welcome back, moomoo's right hand man!

Edited by Tangerine

nope, it's fruit!

You are objectively wrong. My grandfather would disagree with you on that too. Of course according to my grandfather, tongue is objectively good so ;/

Aw, what's wrong?

Well I did cut myself getting a tin can open a little bit ago.

But meh, whatever.

Edited by Tyrant Sage