Background update 14 September

VincentASM

Official FE13 Background site

Better late than never, I thought the site was going to update at the beginning of this month, but I guess the previous character poll delayed things slightly.

Wallpaper (3rd section) has Olivia and Viole's artwork.

Anna's tutorial (2nd section) comes to an end. Includes a lovely artwork in the "Epilogue".

Story and World (1st section) has Sariya, Viole, Serge's artwork and some pretty CGs.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Olivia's official art makes me sad. It doesn't capture her elegance at all. <_>

In essence, she IS dancing, isn't she? She's standing on the toes of her left foot, and she's holding her two dancing rings with the sash attached in a pose like she's going to dance. It's like Tethys from Sacred Stones, in a way.

I only found 6 pictures on the sight. How do I find the serge one?

Make sure you're in Story and World View, click the New link, then use the scroll bar provided to scroll down and click on the 3rd red link.

EDIT

Also, a little big bonus.

Edited by VincentASM

Yeah, Olivia's is no surprise, but Serge's is just bizarre.

Looking at Serge's mugshot more closely you can actually see her exposed back. <_<

Although I'd prefer an OA that showed her badassness more. >_>

Some tidbits from Anna's corner.

I think Tiamo once had blue hair when they designed her, like Krom's daughter, but they changed it because Krom and Tiamo can't be coupled.

Emelina is the polar opposite of her father, who warred with the surrounding nations. In the end, her father died in the war and Iris was exhausted and weakened. Emelina became ruler when she was just a child, 10 years before the start of the game.

Chapters 8~10 take place on the bones of a gigantic dragon. Chapter 8 features the tail, Chapter 9 the head and Chapter 10 the rib. Apparently, when you reach the end of the story, you should be able to guess, approximately, who the bones could have belonged to.

I haven't read the story in depth, but I'm guessing...

Gimle or Naga?

The people selling Dragonstones and Beaststones don't actually know what they are, besides being shiny, pretty rocks. This is because Manaketes and Taguel are pretty unknown races.

Nono is about as old as the Kingdom of Iris. For reference, Nono is around 1000 years old. This is further evidence that Marth isn't the first king of Iris (who was already hinted to have existed 1000 years ago), since he existed 2000 years before Awakening's time (using Tiki's age as a reference).

Edited by VincentASM

WTF is Serge wearing?

Olivia is OK, guess. :T

The fact Olivia's in the classic boobs and butt pose means they're clearly going for titillation over anything else. I don't know about you, but that's not what I want for the future of Fire Emblem.

At least the official artist is compositionally sound, unlike most of the DLC artists.

Gimle, yeah. The head's at Perezia Castle. I haven't read dialogue relating to it, but when the characters show up at the castle and see the head, there's a "flashback" scene of Lucina encountering Gimle in the future. So it's a safe bet that it's Gimle.

I knew he was big, but this is ridiculous.

Surge's art just disturbs me, I mean why would anybody, and I MEAN ANYBODY, expose their backs if they are a flying unit? It literally makes no sense. :|

Edited by Quick