Here's how this is going to go down.

Iridium

...ambassador of peace and hearts most faire~.

It is 1:30. Everywhere I go is dead so I AM DOING THIS.

I've been lurking for about a year now but felt no pressing need to register. Suddenly, I desire another time sink. Hello, time-sink.

-

Mmkay. Vidja. I started this series with Shadow Dragon. I was pretty cool with it. I am probably certifiably insane. Then moved on to Sacred Stones, loved it, and then Seven, liked it somewhere between the two. Plan on starting a few more when my backlog ceases to be horrifying (coincident with the rapture), or when Awakening comes here. Video games non-specifically, I started in 2003 with a GBASP, playing Super Mario Bros. 3. Despite the rather recent start, I've spent enough time on the internet to know about gaming, classics, et cetera.

My favorite series are Ace Attorney and Professor Layton... or at least they were a year ago, but now I'm FREELANCING and LOVING EVERYTHING EQUALLY because capcom is lame and layton only comes once a year. My favorite game that I've played this year is Xenoblade Chronicles, with second place going to The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky (FC). Something something something Ys. ANYWAY yes.

17/M/Texas, and I have a GLORIOUS NECKBEARD THAT EXTENDS TO PANAMA. No. Not really. You can picture that if you want though. I'm a horrifically average person with no real defining external traits (and also no beard). I'm a fairly typical socially awkward internet guy aside from a few little minor personality quirks like complete psychopathy, unwavering paranoia, a thirst for vengeance, and, worst of all, I don't like the color green.

-

Alright. Yes. This is how I am introducing myself. So yeah. I'm willing to leaden (i don't think this word is being used correctly here but it seems like a totally logical antonym to lighten) up if y'all have any questions.

Edited by Iridium

I'm a horrifically average person with no real defining external traits (and also no beard)

The same as me.

I'm a fairly typical socially awkward internet guy aside from a few little minor personality quirks

agreed

like complete psychopathy

agreed again

unwavering paranoia

of course

a thirst for vengeance

I think we're going to get along great

and, worst of all, I don't like the color green.

I HATE YOU

(Also, welcome.)