Pick My Units / Route

Right, I'll be playing this on my 3DS, so I can't do save-states, but I've always wanted to do a run of this game that's somewhat "out of my comfort zone" (I can't help but fall back on old habits every time I play this game). That being said, I'd like to do a run where my units, their promotions, and my route are all picked out for me. I might do Tower/Ruins/Skirmishes/Arena abuse if I get bored enough, though I may not, we'll see. I'm half-expecting to be trolled here, but I don't care. Do your worst, guys. XD

1. Seth

2. Swordmaster!Marisa

3. Syrene

4. Swordmaster!Joshua

5. Paladin!Amelia

6. Sage!Moulder

7. Innes

8. General!Gilliam

9. Sage!Ewan

10. Paladin!Franz

11. Summoner!Knoll

12. Bishop!Artur

Route: Eirika's Route

(Damn, 3 Paladins and no Assassins/Rogues/Valkyries/Mage Knights/Druids/Wyvern Lords/Knights? Y'all are killing me here! XD)

Edited by Karaszure

Marisa can go Trueblade, So can Joshua.

Ewan can go Sage

Gilliam will be a General

Then you get Ross, who will be a Warrior, and Amelia, who will be a Knight -> Great Knight.

And last but not least, you are granted the privilige of CAVALIER FRANZ

Ok, the list up top has been updated with selections. And honestly, even though Ross was suggested, after how badly I f*cked up my last run, there's no way I'm NOT turning him into a Berserker this time around. So I'd rather not use him at all than use him as a Warrior. *shudders*

Still need for you guys to pick promotions for Franz and Artur, and pick either Eirika's Route or Ephraim's Route.

Edited by Karaszure

No fliers.

Syrene hates you.

Oh right, I forgot about her. She's a pretty forgettable unit to me, mostly because I've never used her. So this should prove interesting. XD