Trainwreck Mafia - Game Over

Prims

actually here's another nail in the coffin

since BBM hasn't been modkilled from Psych's PR (and apparently swapped with him), and Psych was janned, how the fuck does BBM know the rest of Psych's role PM (specifically the PR acting)

gg BBM, give up now?

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I repeat, Psych was lying. Due you really think I'd be stupid enough to go against the claim that blatantly if I was fakeclaiming. It hurts enough that my subjects are accusing me of not having their best interests at heart, it hurts even more that some among them think me to be incompetent as well.

part of my role is that I am a Beloved Princess (but I am somehow a Hated Townie at the same time). If I die during the day, the next day phase (but not the next night phase!) will be skipped.

And I've been ninja'd.

I WAS A ROLE SWAPPER. I WAS GIVEN PSYCH'S ROLE JUST BEFORE HE WAS KILLED. THIS INCLUDES ALL HIS ABILITIES AND ALL HIS RESTRICTIONS.

HOW FUCKING STUPID DO YOU THINK I AM.

>V-V-Votecount!

(3) BigBangMeteor - scorri, Cam, Manix

(1) Bluedoom - Kay

(1) scorri - BigBangMeteor

Not Voting (10): Admiral Shin, Aere, Bluedoom, Boron, Elieson, Helios, Levity, MancerNecro, Rapier, Shinori

With 15 alive, it takes 8 to hammer. You have about 70 hours left in the day.

And Scorri seems to be trying to push a really weak case on me. If roles are not indicative of alignment, then how can you say that I might be a member of the mafia because my (original) role would be a good one for the mafia to have?

Finally, ##Vote: Scorri

how is this not an OMGUS

"ew she's pushing a [not actually that] weak case on me SCUMSCUMSCUM"

Okay, can you guys please vig me. Please. If you guys lynch me you will regret it. If you don't believe me, as Boron pointed out, even Psych breadcrumbed that he was a Beloved Princess.

Scum: Scorri>Marth>Cam

Added Cam there because on D1, he for some reason chose to go after me out of all the people who were advocating Shinori's lynch. I just have a gut feeling that if Shinori flips scum, he was set by the mafia to look good for arguing against trying to prove Shinori's role. If Shinori flips scum, I'd be even more suspicious of Marth, because he was the person most people seemed to have on their list for getting shot. If the person on most people's lists was town, wouldn't Scumnori shoot that person to go along with what the town was asking of him? It's not like we would have been able to blame him.

Cam, I also posted suspicions about Scorri near the end of D1, before she said anything about me. Please don't say that was an OMGUS because it wasn't. And are you saying that what Scorri said wasn't contradictory?

do realize BBM that initially my vote went down for lack of good content and those interactions with Snike, and the reactions to this situation have only but the nail in the coffin

who else was pushing super hard for shinori's lynch

and now you're passive-aggressive OMGUSing me?

ISOing scorri and comparing to your post here and all i'm getting is that you don't like how scorri was suspicious of boron out of the blue

and for that she's your strongest scumread?

yeah still lynching you

Manix: Yeah, I hadn't seen that before. Still doesn't especially change my view because a) Trainwreck means any role could be any alignment, and b) that'd be a fine role for the mafia to have. "Here, let me steal someone's power. I like that idea" etc.

"Roles are not indicative of alignment, but his role would be a good mafia role, wouldn't it?"

Also, that point is like saying that Rolecops should be lynched because they are a good scum role. They're a good town role too, as are Role Swappers.

Manix, you had suspicions on me from yesterday. I don't like that you find me scummy, but it is what it is. Scorri just started today for the shittiest reason. For what it matters though, I don't buy that you are just a Survivor. I mean, I know that there is more to your role, but I don't buy that your wincon is just to survive to the end of the game. I think there's more to it, and you're cleverly using the possibility that your activity is due to a PR.

For what it matters though, I don't buy that you are just a Survivor. I mean, I know that there is more to your role, but I don't buy that your wincon is just to survive to the end of the game. I think there's more to it, and you're cleverly using the possibility that your activity is due to a PR.

lol want me to prove it to you tonight

Young BBM, would you please explain where the 3 post limit that Psych hinted at transpired from?

As I have said multiple times, I have no clue at all.

Cam, you are misrepresenting me hugely.

And BTW, so you find it totally okay that Scorri gave not a single reason for any of her scumreads all of D1?

scorri had her emotional play (which rightfully is a null tell in this case because of circumstances), but other than that actually doesn't have any good opinions on anyone (and dropped a vote on Marth for no particular reason that I can tell???)

hi BBM

also another unrelated note: my friendly townie won't say the miller part of my role, but it's there

>V-V-Votecount!

(3) BigBangMeteor - scorri, Cam, Penalty Priscilla

(1) Bluedoom - Kay

(1) Rapier - Manix

(1) scorri - BigBangMeteor

Not Voting (10): Admiral Shin, Aere, Bluedoom, Boron, Elieson, Helios, Levity, MancerNecro, Rapier, Shinori

With 15 alive, it takes 8 to hammer. You have about 69.5 hours left in the day.

lol want me to prove it to you tonight

Since my throne will probably be usurped tonight, that is very meaningless. In fact, I'd be suspicious of you if you did, because it'd be basically like keeping the town from knowing what you can do.

My full role, btw:

Passive: I am automatically hammered at L-1. This does not work in LYLO/MYLO. I return wrong results to most investigations. All killing actions targeting me will succeed (so I can't be protected if the town Doctor happens to remain loyal to me). I can post during the night. In the morning, I learn who visited me during the night, as well as what they did. If I am lynched, the following day phase (but not the following night phase) will be skipped. If I die at night, nothing will happen. I have to roleplay.

Active: I get to a ask a yes/no question every night and Prims has to tell me the truth no matter what.

Since my throne will probably be usurped tonight, that is very meaningless. In fact, I'd be suspicious of you if you did, because it'd be basically like keeping the town from knowing what you can do.

Very well then. I think I'll just try my intended target again tonight.

and oh god broken question asker what the fuck Prims