Trainwreck Mafia - Game Over

Prims

You did misinterpret my post a lot. I don't really know where to start.

I mean that I seem to be finding a pattern but didn't want to be unnecessarily open about anything unless I absolutely have to be. This is making me feel like you're startled by what I said and you want to see if I'll explain myself deeper.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey so I'm going to class and I have to fast-track an essay in two hours after this so I won;t be around for a few hours sorry

I'll have to say, if the Vig has some sort of non-redirector, he would have killed Shinori by now. You guys were calling on Shinori Vig Shots from D1 and two Nights have already passed. I don't think the Vig has any superpower piercing skill, and I think Shinori only has a One-Shot Lightning Rod.

You are scum. Also whoever said I was driven today? Lol.

##Vote: Mancer

whoops nevermind

>V-V-Votecount!

(5) MancerNecro - Boron, Manix, Levity, Elieson, Shinori (L-1!)

(1) Levity - MancerNecro

Not Voting (4): Admiral Shin, Bluedoom, Camtech, scorri

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to hammer. You have about 49 hours and 13 minutes left in the day.

MancerNecro is at L-1!

Edited by Prims

Don't hammer yet. We still have two days left in this phase, and we should at least let Mancer claim. Lynching someone without giving them that chance is kinda icky unless they're completely 100% sure scum.

Yeah guys please don't lynch him yet

wait until he gets another chance to get in here

we still have time to discuss other things, I suddenly feel like this went really fast

I don't really like the way he reacts to everything and over-speculates, and his vote on me was also pretty bad too.

And I'll make my claim now. I'm Town Vig. I was the one who shot Shinori last Night and broke his Bulletproof. That's how I can tell that Shinori was not Driven.

It's also how I find that Dos Espadas doubting me and insisting that Shinori was Driven was weird.

also holy OMGUS that's also pretty awful

can one of my dear townie voting block prep a proper case on Mancer pretty please?

There isn't a proper case against me cause I'm Town. I'm just theorizing about the situation at hand so far. And I believe my theorizing has been quite accurate, judging from Dos's reactions towards me earlier.

And I'm going for a 4 hour competition in about half an hour so I won't be able to respond during that time. If you're doubtful or anything, wait till I come back and I'll explain or respond to any queries.

Okay so I have a question, why exactly did you shoot shinori

and why do you insist on putting words in my mouth

Sorry guys, my stomach's feeling queasy again and I didn't get a lot of sleep last night, so I'm going to be brief and kind of scarce today.

Mancer, you keep accusing us of misinterpreting your posts. But I feel like you're doing the same as well. Also, I don't like your "case" on Levity. It feels like you're saying, "she's disagreeing with me so she must be scum." Do you have any other reason for suspecting her, besides her not agreeing with your theory?