Trainwreck Mafia - Game Over

Prims

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi I am in class I will be back with some stuff after it is done but until then I will be reading over things on my phone

Okay, I have no clue what's going on. I agree that Shinori shooting Snike makes no sense, and I still have a scumread on Marth. Too much grasping at straws D1. And yeah, I was redirected.

I'm going to suggest that because of the double lynch, no one votes for Shinori at this time. It's an easy park for scum and doesn't help discussion. If we decide to try relynching him, we can change votes to him after we pick the second lynch target. If a dayvig wants to shoot him in the meantime, great.

So yeah, ##Vote: Bluedoom

okay so first of all shinori god dammit snike was like my other town read what the fuck

I thought I missed something reading over but it seems you killed him out of random impulse? (still don't think shinori is scum actually, atm my attention has switched to Helios)

Rereading the thread again before I place a vote.

My reads are really off, I have a lot more neutral/strange reads

psych was mafia-aligned

bye

psych claimed miller as well, in case you've forgotten

and I suspect there was some role that forced everyone to target someone, or Psych was Lightning Rod

onto the next point: those compulsive actions last night? That's my fault. As long as I'm alive, everyone is forced to take a night action. Including myself.

onto the next point: those compulsive actions last night? That's my fault. As long as I'm alive, everyone is forced to take a night action. Including myself.

So now my roleclaim looks like ??? Compelling Insomniac Friendly Townie Miller Survivor right now. I'd understand of you really didn't want to deal with compulsive night actions, but it isn't that bad is it?

This is positively preposterous! I don't see how Manix can be a hypocrit like he is, as well as being a self aligned member of our town...it just doesn't make sense!

(also that was not a scumslip in case you're entertaining that possibility)

Took him 5 minutes to mention this, the cur!

##Vote Camera Technician Zero Seventy Five

Here briefly. I was rereading the thread during the night phase, and right now I feel that everyone has done something that makes them scummy to some degree, although there are some people I suspect more than others. (I don't have the time to go into detail right now though, sorry.) Also, was everyone redirected to Psych last night? And why Psych of all people?

I'll post more when I have the time.