Trainwreck Mafia - Game Over

Prims

I surmise that everyone was directed at Psych (everyone so far is claiming it and I was too)

Probably lightning rod, and I made it compulsive with my passive ability

alternatively (and unlikely), a role were all actions target their target

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Manix, you're a liability to anti-town roles.

Perhaps we should consider lynching you, simply on the premise that if any other lightning-rod (or similar to) roles exist, all it's going to do is screw town over.

Manix, you're a liability to anti-town roles.

Perhaps we should consider lynching you, simply on the premise that if any other lightning-rod (or similar to) roles exist, all it's going to do is screw town over.

like I said, I'd understand

Of course, you know I mean that in the least offensive way possible. If you indeed did trigger Psych's role, then it's entirely your fault that he died, and you could be the cause of future deaths unwillingly.

Of course, you know I mean that in the least offensive way possible. If you indeed did trigger Psych's role, then it's entirely your fault that he died, and you could be the cause of future deaths unwillingly.

I suspect that was the case. And wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee trainwreck

My role is the best role.

Elie's recent content is making me think town. I was unsure yesterday but even through his alleged post restriction he's being pretty critical of his surroundings and I like that. I'm kind of uncertain what MAnix is trying to say about his role, though;you mean you passively make someone a lightning rod every night?

I'm trying to determine what I can from peoples' interactions with Snike.

Additionally: night actions are compulsory tonight! All players with at non-factional active night abilities must use at least one. If they don't send in an action, it will be decided by the RNG.

Bizz, this is what I mean by what I'm saying

Psych was probably a lightning rod I would think

I believe what Manix is saying is that he causes people to use their actions every night until he's dead. Thus, since either Psych had a mass lightning rod power or someone else has a mass force target role, Manix indirectly forced everyone to target Psych.

Manix, I must ask. Where did you acquire your most recently posted material?

I fear you have just done something you shouldn't have...

Manix, I must ask. Where did you acquire your most recently posted material?

I fear you have just done something you shouldn't have...

be more specific

if you're asking about Psych's role, it's spec

I retract my speculation. I thought you had quoted somethign from a RolePM, and not from the board of which we're gathered in. (The Prims' quote)

My mistake, it was previously mentioned, and I had simply overlooked it. (arghhh i flew past it)

You get struck by the gods almost hourly...I thought it might have been an oversight to add one death by the gods to your collection.

I don't think I'll get a good reply out of this, but do we have a Passenger-Sided Cop? If Paych really was a Lightning Rod or Lightning Rod-ed, did a Cop Rolecheck him and see if Psych was the Lightning Rod or was it another Role that has the ability to redirect all Powers towards another person? I'm not very experienced in Mafia, but is it possible that there's a Role that can cause everyone's Actions to be Redirected towards someone for a Night?

I'm not very experienced in Mafia, but is it possible that there's a Role that can cause everyone's Actions to be Redirected towards someone for a Night?

I personally have never seen one but have conceived of one for setups that I've tossed out

and this IS trainwreck, like look at my claimed role for a perspective

until it happens again, we can assume that Psych is probably lightning rod

Psych was not a lightning rod, my beloved subjects. I know this because my original role was that of Role Swapper. I had to pick one target at night and our roles would be permanently swapped. Psych, your late ruler, was not my intended target, but as it happens, I was forced to target him. I now have his entire role (so, unfortunately, cop reports will label me scum as well).

There's kind of one thing I'm wondering the most about, but I don't feel it's relevant enough to go into yet. /:

Who else was redirected to Psych?

I was.

I'd say it's bullshit to believe there is a role that makes Night Actions mass-target something, but Trainwreck explains everything.

Also, I believe the Lightningrod has only one shot. Unless he's scum who refuses to shoot Shinori.