Trainwreck Mafia - Game Over

Prims

I might ask though; why would you rolecrumb, young Camera Technician?

i'm not cop if that's what you're asking

i'm actually kind of pissed about this because that was probably going to be the only useful information i could possibly have divined

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mmmkay, thoughts so far:

Elie and Cam both pointed out that lynching Shinori was a bad idea because we lose control of the lynch that way. Bonus points to them.

Mancer voted me for emotion and then backed off when pushed. Not sure if noob!scum or just noob, but am paying attention to this player slot. Also, made comments about how he's not sheeping people when jumping on the shinori wagon. Seems unneeded to me, and seems like he might just be trying to defend himself before he's being attacked. Pushes me more towards the noob!scum wagon.

I voted Marth at one point, but then remembered insomniac claim and started to doubt that read a little more. Thus why he wasn't on my list of people to shoot.

Rapier's been echoy and not around and kinda just giving me bad vibes in general. He's on the scum watch for me.

I'm not liking how BBM was extremely pushy towards the idea of using Shinori as the lynch target, especially when combined with Shinori shooting Snike. That, combined with some of the points that Snike brought up in their argument, and the fact that until Snike pushed him to do so he only had one scum read, but then as soon as he was pushed, he magically came up with another scum read are putting him high on my scum list.

Current priorities for lynch: BBM>Rapier>Mancer

##Vote:BBM

scorri, thoughts on BBM's claim as such:

Psych was not a lightning rod, my beloved subjects. I know this because my original role was that of Role Swapper. I had to pick one target at night and our roles would be permanently swapped. Psych, your late ruler, was not my intended target, but as it happens, I was forced to target him. I now have his entire role (so, unfortunately, cop reports will label me scum as well).

Manix: Yeah, I hadn't seen that before. Still doesn't especially change my view because a) Trainwreck means any role could be any alignment, and b) that'd be a fine role for the mafia to have. "Here, let me steal someone's power. I like that idea" etc.

Manix: Yeah, I hadn't seen that before. Still doesn't especially change my view because a) Trainwreck means any role could be any alignment, and b) that'd be a fine role for the mafia to have. "Here, let me steal someone's power. I like that idea" etc.

k good we're kind of on the same wavelength

I honestly want to wait and see something else regarding BBM which I don't want to mention because *ideas*

why would mafia steal the power of a miller though

regardless though bbm was giving me weird vibes last phase. tone of posts mostly. i know that snike also found boron and rapier scummy for what it's worth. i'll look at them later to see if there's a case to be made though i'm not reading boron as horribly scummy atm.

also what are we doing with regards to shinori?

why would mafia steal the power of a miller though

It wouldn't just be miller, and it's all compulsive because of me (so they had to)

also what are we doing with regards to shinori?

leaving him the fuck alone

Rapier: What exactly do you mean by this? I'm rather confused by this statement.

I mean exactly what I said. Lightningrod either has more than one hit and is scum because he won't hit Shinori (unless he can't do that on Day Phase, then it's okay) or he's got only one hit.

... Still, this is a pretty useless line of thought. I'm too sleepy to contribute today, and I hate the rythm of SF Mafia as well as the "lynch because not posting/bad logic" lynch policy. I recall I have some things to ask Marth for, based on what he's done on D1.

Ninja'd, but this is what I was about to say. Even if it proves his role, that doesn't mean he's automatically town.

Anyway, right now, my top current scum read would be BBM. His last interaction with Snike was unfavorable to me. His reasoning on, "you want both Marth and me shot, although I've been suspecting Marth" did not look good. There's also something else that he did that I did not like, and I will clarify if asked to do so (I want to look through some of his other interactions first.) Although ... part of me wonders if BBM and Shinori would be so ... well, OBVIOUS if they really were scum buddies so I'm going to think on that for a while. (Speaking of which, other top suspect with be Shinori, for shooting SNIKE of all people. >_>)

That said, there are still quite a few people who have barely existed so I can't make out any reads on them, so ... (You guys know who you are.)

Psych was not a lightning rod, my beloved subjects. I know this because my original role was that of Role Swapper.

I had to pick one target at night and our roles would be permanently swapped.

Psych, your late ruler, was not my intended target, but as it happens, I was forced to target him.

I now have his entire role (so, unfortunately, cop reports will label me scum as well).

BBM > Role Swapper, now ?Louisianan? 3-post Miller+? [ whatever else he psych was]

Psych > ?Louisiana? 3-post Miller+?, now Role Swapper

That is downright confounding!

Alright. Well everyone, it seems to be that the young BBM just used up 2 of his 3 posts, if he really has copied himself into Psych, and this implies that unless some part was hidden from us, that he may not actually have been the alleged lightning rod. (Unless BBM is still Role Swapper, and swaps a secondary role (such as Lightning Rod) with someone else's role).

This could mean a few things, among a multitude of other prospects...either BBM is hiding something from us, someone else forced Psych to absorb all actions (implied by the part I underlined), or some other possibility that I can't fathom. (Maybe Manix's unannounced role has something to do with these headache-inducing actions).

We could spend a fortnight speculating on those who live, and their roles; however, there appears to be 15 players left. According to our host, the 2 leading in votes for today are going to be lynched. We will need a majority, so as far as voting goes, we need to organize our votes before actually voting.

This being said, I respectfully request that for now, we all

##UNVOTE

so that we can get ourselves organized, and reach a fair and organized thought before proceeding with our voting.

Viceroy Sea Captain Shin, best would be for you need to hold off on voting for the time being. Your...unique voting ability will make a mess of things, and your vote should be used primarily as a hammer, if anything, only when we have a player at 7 votes (since it actually works like a hammer before the -2 penalty activates).

I also reiterate my original consideration. For the sake of preventing more town mishaps like what we just experienced, I feel that Manix, though a strong player, may be best sitting this one out. His compulsive activation role forces things to function differently from what we need.

As for a second consideration, I feel that whomever is considered should include Shinori (for reasons discussed earlier). I'd suggest the young BBM at this point, due to being extremely vague about what he had just done, and having a pretty poor reaction to the death of Psych, and the role redirection/death situation overall. To add, all Day 1, he pushed for a Shinori lynch, almost as if he was confident that things would go "his way" (for lack of better terms).

Other thoughts, as I refreshed my page before posting.

San, I was merely pointing out a gut-wrenchingly hilarious irony.

scorri, did you just say "shoot"? Are you, in fact, a vigilante of sorts?

Pardon the extended time in my creation of this most recent post. My children were starved, and I could not let them be without food, so I prepared a feast (featuring Kraft and his delicious macaroni and cheese), and chicken nuggets. Absolutely delicious, though I didn't share in the meal.