Trainwreck Mafia - Game Over

Prims

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cause I could cause I thought he was trying to lay low.

Then why not shoot someone like Aere (and there are others) that would have been less damaging?

Snike at least had decent interactions

I still think Scorri should be one of our two lynches. She did nothing at all D1 except post reads with no reasoning behind them, and then hasn't done anything of note D2 after one post near the beginning of the phase that consisted of mostly borrowed reasoning anyways.

I still think Scorri should be one of our two lynches. She did nothing at all D1 except post reads with no reasoning behind them, and then hasn't done anything of note D2 after one post near the beginning of the phase that consisted of mostly borrowed reasoning anyways.

I can see that, but a question

thoughts on Aere/Rapier BBM? you're kinda dodging giving content yourself

I used my lightning rod last night in an attempt to draw EVERYTHING on ME, including a kill of some sort. BUT SOMETHING FUCKED WITH THAT. AKA driver. My lightning rod only affected single target abilities. Multi target abilities weren't affected by my lightning rod.

I used my lightning rod last night in an attempt to draw EVERYTHING on ME, including a kill of some sort. BUT SOMETHING FUCKED WITH THAT. AKA driver. My lightning rod only affected single target abilities. Multi target abilities weren't affected by my lightning rod.

so your lightning rod got driven? fuck.

okay this is starting to make more sense now, and so are you

I don't think either Aere or Rapier are very scummy. I'm tired, so I'll give reasons for this tomorrow

@Scorri- I've had posts about why I think you, Marth, and Cam are scummy. Maybe I'm right, maybe I'm wrong, but I backed those opinions up with reasons which are all my own, not what others are saying. And also, a large reason why so many of my posts aren't scumhunting is because I was extremely annoyed and frustrated at the way I was being treated by my subjects when I first logged on after the start of the phase. I honestly gave up for a while because I didn't think there was anything I could do to prevent my death, so I tried to just focus on getting vigged instead of getting lynched, to at least make sure that the town didn't miss a day phase. Now that the heat seems to have momentarily moved away from me, I'll try tomorrow to go over everything again and make more of an effort. You, however, can't really make this excuse, and you've just been posting "TRAINWRECK" for a while.

Okay, so Shinori has admitted to losing his LPV. Or at least claimed it. I'm pretty sure I remember him claiming unlimited LP earlier. In fact, I think Shinori isn't being very honest at all. Manix is at least being somewhat open about his role. Shinori, what reason do we have to think you're not anti-town (mafia, SK, whatever) who gave up on trying to be town and is trying to go for a third party claim now?

although that said about Shinori's claim, why the fuck would a driver target Shinori/Psych without Shinori probably being scum? that's the one thing I don't quite get.