Naruto Mafia - Game Over

eclipse

• Replies 576
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ITT: Serious Baninjas is far to sensitive, and Marth is trying to be too serious, too early.

I would consider them both to be scum, but I'm only at 434 pushups, and need both hands to reread this jazz.

Votals (which I probably messed up, but eh)

Aere (1) - Manix

Bananas (2) - BBM, Marth

BBM (1) - Helios

Elieson (1) - Paperblade

Haze (1) - Shinori

Marth (3) - Bananas, Aere, Haze

Paperblade (2) - Elieson, MancerNecro

57 hours and some-odd minutes to phase end (in other words, you kinda have time for now)

BBM confirmed for Uzimaki Naruto

I thought Naruto's first name was Sasuke!

jk I'm not THAT unversed in Naruto!

I'd like more people to weigh in, especially on Marth/SB!

Okay so here's my take

Marth's initial vote on SB had a really weak reason to it (people jump around in RVS all the time, so), which is kinda weird? People SHOULD be jumping around wagons to find reactions (there was a comment in Schoolgirl after endgame from Kaoz (?) I think that said something about voting in RVS and we didn't do enough of it), so this reasoning is really contrived from Marth which is making me cautious

SB's reactions are alright enough, I don't really have a problem with them right now.

Haze's vote on Marth wasn't that bad, although it needed a far better explanation then it got, so :/

Okay so here's my take

Marth's initial vote on SB had a really weak reason to it (people jump around in RVS all the time, so), which is kinda weird? People SHOULD be jumping around wagons to find reactions (there was a comment in Schoolgirl after endgame from Kaoz (?) I think that said something about voting in RVS and we didn't do enough of it), so this reasoning is really contrived from Marth which is making me cautious

SB's reactions are alright enough, I don't really have a problem with them right now.

Haze's vote on Marth wasn't that bad, although it needed a far better explanation then it got, so :/

Why are you still voting me??

##Unvote

Rvs was silly.

Serious Baninjas and Blueninja, quit fooling around. It's not a good way to get anything accomplished!

Why are you still voting me??

Why did you react like that? I don't like that reaction one bit. So my RVS vote actually did something!

So anyway;

##Unvote

I'm cautious of Marth, but right now I don't think he's scummy enough to consider lynching

I'm noting Aere's reaction for later in case it becomes relevant.

I purposefully didn't unvote Aere after that post because I wanted to see if he would actually react, which he did (reaction to one RVS vote? doesn't look good)

I think that we all need to slow down and take part in actual discussions... I think that right now, Bluedoom would be the most suspicious and scummy of all of the players right now.

Right from the start, he has started voting for quite a number of people with quite weak reasons. The most outstanding one was his vote on Serious Bananas. That is the one that really catches my eye.

So...

##UNVOTE

##VOTE: BLUEDOOM

I'm noting Aere's reaction for later in case it becomes relevant.

I purposefully didn't unvote Aere after that post because I wanted to see if he would actually react, which he did (reaction to one RVS vote? doesn't look good)

I think you mistook my tone in that post lol. It was more questioning rather than accusatory.

I think you mistook my tone in that post lol. It was more questioning rather than accusatory.

Why should it matter? A reaction came of the vote, slow as it may have been. That's weird, Ninjaere

I'd vote Marth for what he just did too in a lot of circumstances, but if he was scum, he probably wouldn't have made a vote like that! Scum want to blend in more, and a long RVS is good for them because it means less actual discussion!

This post seems weird to me BBM. You're basically saying that "yes Marth did something scummy, but I don't want to vote for him because scum wouldn't so something so scummy". Not really following the logic here, it's like reverse psychology but doesn't really apply here.

It is reverse psychology! I really just don't see why Marth would do what he did if he were scum! Everybody was just lollygagging about (I admit that I was guilty of this!), and although his vote was weak and shitty at least it served its purpose.

Why should it matter? A reaction came of the vote, slow as it may have been. That's weird, Ninjaere

I guess you can call my reply a worthwhile reaction, Elie-san.

I think BBM is making a WIFOM out of Marth's post when there isn't one.

Except with that logic that would mean every time someone did something scummy they'd be forgiven, and we would never get anywhere.

That is true! But notice how I'm not saying that this is the case every single time! I just feel that it's the reason this time!

Also, Aere's reactions are irking me! Other than him taking the vote too seriously, I feel that instead of doing anything he's just sitting around defending himself and occasionally commenting on other stuff! Even when he does comment, however, it seems way too passive! Like his latest post, for example!

That is true! But notice how I'm not saying that this is the case every single time! I just feel that it's the reason this time!

Also, Aere's reactions are irking me! Other than him taking the vote too seriously, I feel that instead of doing anything he's just sitting around defending himself and occasionally commenting on other stuff! Even when he does comment, however, it seems way too passive! Like his latest post, for example!

If I'm being passive, you're being incredibly dramatic. I don't think you haven't used an exclamation point to end a sentence on this page.

Honestly, I have no idea what you're getting at and you just got very touchy when I accused you of making a WIFOM.