Naruto Mafia - Game Over

eclipse

• Replies 576
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Aere. Why shouldn't we vote/continue voting for you?

I thought I was being too defensive? The only thing I'm guilty of here is misinterpreting/being misinterpreted

Am I late for discussion? I see there hasn't been much going on. My bad, I was asleep. ^_^

Aere, explain why you think Elieson's vote on you is utter crap. A simple OMGUS doesn't work. You have failed to realize that you asking Manix why he has voted you is a pretty scummy post in itself. Instead you should be trying to actually scumhunt.

Honestly, Elise's vote on me is complete crap and sheepy so ##unvote

##Vote: Elie

You could get my name right once in a while, you know! I'm sure my intense training had to have caught your eye at some point!

That being said, I don't think you understand the point of why you are being voted. You don't seem to really be pressing anyone for information. You don't seem to have any real reads either. You came up with this "case" on me because I called you out for being sensitive, and my mere one liners (combined with my Vicious Velocity Vote) were enough to set you off and retort with a blast of short posts, a single midsized post, and a left-handed quote that came out of nowhere. You question and question, but seeking answers is something you do by pushing forward, not studying books for basic concepts!

I'l let you on on a tip. You are being used as a scapegoat, and collecting a handful votes is necessary to find the real sheep without a case! You may be one with the scum, you may not, but one thing is for certain.

REACTIONS AT ONCE PERSON TELL MORE ABOUT ANOTHER PERSON! This being said, I feel as though I've learned that Paperninja has a fair case, and is likely one of us.

In addition, I am quite certain that Blueninja is losing ground! He is pushing a weak case harder than anyone, and cramming words into Ninjaere's mouth. Most disrespectful! I still can't say I have anything beyond neutral reads for Ninjaere, I do feel like Blueninja is coming across as struggling to put himself in the spotlight as a leader, and that's not right! We lead together, and certainly one cannot shine so soon and call the shots, if you will, at any beck and call!

##Unvote

##Vote Blueninja-sensei

( I get a feeling Elieson is Guy. I shall address you as Guy)

Elininja, it pains me to see my very close friend vote me this way. I thought you of all people would understand me. *yawn* oh well, might as well outright say it right?

I cannot do anything but push for cases when the rest of the game has people mainly in RVS, and outside of RVS, we have not seen much action. In a span of about a day, we have only gone across a page. We've got lurkscum like Helios who just tried guessing what my character was and went off. We've got two people(Haze and Shinori) who have made votes on other players and haven't returned for discussion. Then we've got Mancer whose vote on me is bad however I shall excuse him for now due to being new. Nothing has really happened bar discussion about SB and Aere and I, what is there for me to look into and find scumreads? All I can do is push cases and try to see where they go.

also

>I think Aere is scummy

>Paperblade is scummy for defending a townie (aka Aere)

what

That is not what I said! What I said was that Aere hasn't actually done anything townie, but I'm thinking that he isn't scum because of your interactions with him!

You said nothing of the sort

You said you don't like Aere but think the people voting him are worse for posting "one line reasoning"

Although that doesn't change the fact that you're trying to say Aere is town because I think he's town except I'm totally scum.

I think this game is generally not as active because it is happening concurrently with the Trainwreck Mafia and the Choral Mafia, most players are in all three Mafia games and would likely pay more attention to the bigger games.

For my Vote surrounding you, Bluedoom, it is mainly because of your weak argument and voting against Serious Bananas. You used a weak reasoning of him Votehopping too much and transferred your Vote to him while you yourself had actually Votehopped quite a bit in ED1 too. I understand that now RVS has ended, so we can't Vote without consequential evidence now. Add in the fact that Bluedoom has claimed Town Amnesiac, I am going to retract my Vote from him for the moment. Without any other leads, I'm going to leave my Vote temporarily open while I read the thread again and decide on another target.

##UNVOTE

Votals (which I probably messed up, but eh)

Aere (2) - Marth, Manix

BBM (1) - Helios

Elieson (1) - Aere

Haze (1) - Shinori

MancerNecro (1) - Bananas

Marth (3) - Haze, Paperblade, Elieson

Paperblade (1) - BBM

Voteless: MancerNecro

A bit under 20 hours and some-odd minutes to phase end (in other words, it's night in Choral, what else are you guys doing?)

I'm voting Elie because his vote on me was totally not excellent, dude. It was sheepy and poorly explained, bro. Now, I think he unvoted me to lose attention on him, which is most heinous.

okay time for deadbrain post

Aere is kinda tunneling Elie; like he accused him but yet COMPLETELY ignored me when I revoted him? Not cool bro. That stuff doesn't slide.

Vote is staying there for now, maybe something will change in the morning.

Thoughts on Marth's claim? I'm fairly inclined to believe it for now, and Marth didn't look completely scummy earlier to me so I don't think he's a good lynch target today.

Okay, everyone post their list of people they'd want to get lynched and vote for one of them! For me it's Paperblade and Aere! Aere is there because although I don't think he's scum, I think his flip will help solidify reads on the people who suddenly wagoned him, as well as Paperblade! So although I'd rather lynch Paperblade, I wouldn't mind going for Aere if other people don't think Paper is scum, so that we get a lynch!

Well, to be honest, I don't really have very strong Scum reads on anyone at the moment. There's almost no interactions. All I can see were some major arguments, most notable between Bluedoom and Serious Bananas, Aere and Manix, and Aere and BigBangMeteor. At this particular point, I'd ##VOTE: AERE for having the most arguments and lack of a notable defense against the points raised against him. That's all I can gleam from D1 at the moment. This vote is only temporary. Once I get a stronger Scum read, I'm likely to change the vote.

Manix, I'm not really mentioning you because you made yourself clear that you thought my reactions were crappy. Elie's whole case on me was three words. Totally not excellent.

Wait, BBM, bro, if you don't think I'm scum, then what the hell man? Then my flip won't help you at all!

Manix, I'm not really mentioning you because you made yourself clear that you thought my reactions were crappy. Elie's whole case on me was three words. Totally not excellent.

hmmmm okay, I see. very well.

Wait, BBM, bro, if you don't think I'm scum, then what the hell man? Then my flip won't help you at all!

Associative reads, Aere! Currently, my idea that Scumblade is trying to profit from defending you is just conjecture, because I can't actually know your alignment for sure! But if you flip town, that looks worse to me, and it also makes me more sure that one of the wagoners (Elie/Marth/Manix) are scum! Plus, I might be wrong in my idea that you aren't scum! Again, my gut about Paper is the only reason I'm not voting you! Currently, I think you're town not doing well, but you COULD be scum!