Naruto Mafia - Game Over

eclipse

...what? If the other part of your role has nothing to do with why you became a Watcher and not a Tracker, then it doesn't really matter what it is! But the last post implied it did...!

• Replies 576
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quick announcement which I should've done beginning of D2

I will give as much effort in your postgame as I felt you gave in this game.

Edited by eclipse

Look I just want to fullclaim so I'm not a target anymore. To do that I should get to majority. Even without fullclaiming though, you should probably make out what just happened with my amnesiac stuff.

yo hi, been kinda busy with a calculus assignment the past few days

yes I know my tunnel on Aere was bad, sorry

BBM's insistence on Paper being scum is really concerning, it's a pretty hard tunnel. I'll look further into his content later, but from what I remember it isn't good

Marth claim:

this is so very weird; and confusing FMPOV

getting him to majority to claim whatever it is he can't claim yet would be best FMPOV because fuck I'm really not trusting this right now

##Vote: Marth

Wow. Ok, well at least we were able to get information out of that. Town!Hazeninja is a good thing, and the fact that he survived a shot is even better. With 2 kills, it implies that we have something like a self-aligned killer or a trigger happy vig.

Blueninja's role is more believable after that claim, imo. Kakashi-sensei only recieved one Sharingan eye as a gift (googling Kakashi, and the first link helped me see that.), so him not being able to copy abilities flawlessly seems plausible. In fact, I'm more likely to believe it specifically BECAUSE he claims to have recieved a different role (but yet, of the same general catagory of role). As much as I'd rather not be stuck with this, I think I'm going to hang back on my Blueninja suspicions, as I probably looked at this wrong from the start.

Paperninja had been against the Ninjaere wagon from pretty much the start. He also doesn't like Manix's votes on Aere (what, the RVS one, or the second one when Ninjaere is being flippy spazzoid?).

Actually, looking at Maninja's votes on Ninjaere; his first vote was RVS (Left on to gain a reaction), while his second vote was locked because Ninjaere didn't react? Ninjaere outright said that he didn't want to react crappily. Maninja wasn't happy with a reaction, and wasn't happy without a reaction. This is wierd.

If I didn't know any better, I'd say that Maninja has more going against him than for him, what with shifty reasoning to tunneling on Ninjaere.

##Vote Maninja (Manix, for clarity)

Blueninja's role is more believable after that claim, imo. Kakashi-sensei only recieved one Sharingan eye as a gift (googling Kakashi, and the first link helped me see that.), so him not being able to copy abilities flawlessly seems plausible. In fact, I'm more likely to believe it specifically BECAUSE he claims to have recieved a different role (but yet, of the same general catagory of role).

is this flavorhunting or am I completely mistaken

ummmmmmmmm

also, crumbed my role in my last post, in case you didn't notice

I'm about to go to bed so I'm not responding to anything else right now

BBM's logic is a shitpile. You fucking mislynch and then go "Clearly the people who thought he's town are mafia?" The lynch was shit.

##Vote: BBM

Then why the hell didn't you say why the lynch was shit!? Your ENTIRE CASE of Aere being town was "This wagon is shit." You're totally ignoring my points against you!

I don't really get the Manix wagon at all...! I'll try to come up with more when I get back home in the evening!

ok modkill incoming. -.- Guys read the rules. >_>

Anyway, the reason I want to get to majority is because fullclaiming is more beneficial to me more than it is to you. Also if you see my ISO I may not have openly claimed, but I definitely crumbed my unclaimed parts big time. ^_^

I won't be online for uh, the next 10-12 hours though, so anyone thinking of stacking votes should wait until later.

##Vote: SB

Cuz I've got no proper scumread atm. Need more interactions and Shinori suspected SB, btw. Weak, I know, but stays put until something shows up.

If you're gonna claim at all, can't you just claim now? Otherwise it looks kind of like scum stalling for time on a fake.

Also Shinori could have been a NK for the mafia for other reasons, due to low activity.

If you're gonna claim at all, can't you just claim now? Otherwise it looks kind of like scum stalling for time on a fake.

Also Shinori could have been a NK for the mafia for other reasons, due to low activity.

You could really do with eyes like mine. They really help you see things better.

Dude I claimed Town 2-shot Watcher at the start of this phase(through amnesiac'ing Aere). I'm also saying that I haven't fully claimed and can only do so at majority.

Yeah, I admit, but my scumread on you has carried on into this phase and I have no better reads atm.