Levity's Multiple Personalities Mafia SIGN-UPS

Percivalé

So there's this thing.

You are Levity, The Moderator.

Sometimes there’s a leader within you, but usually that leader does not exist. It might be that you merely choose to suppress it, to avoid possibly appearing arrogant to people, but mostly it's because you hate yourself. Your psychiatrist has told you to put yourself in charge of your rampant personalities and control their ruthless behavior; through this, you will proceed to observe how they react towards one another—if they begin to eliminate each other, hey, less work for you! You’re rather an entity of your own, however, and it takes you quite a long time to finish things, even when you’re on a strict deadline, due to your fluctuating motivation. In order to ultimately have complete control over this situation, you must also take a few of these matters into your own hands.

If any one of the personalities gets too out of hand for your psyche to handle, you have the ability to ##SUPER EXTREME THERAPY, which permanently eliminates (modkills) him or her for the rest of the game.

In addition to this, you cannot be lynched or affected by any of the players otherwise because they're all in your head.

You are allied with yourself. You win if you can finish your postgame no longer than a week after the game’s finish.

I guess this game is starting after Naruto + CMV are both almost done or at least one is finished? Keep this in mind when signing up. This means it'll start around the time I'm on my fall break.

RULES (please read! but I guess if you don't, read rule 1):

1. Obviously, this is a NOC game. Living players may not communicate with each other outside of the game thread. Dead players may not pass any information to living players. Screenshotting of all forms is banned. Posting of role PMs is illegal. You may paraphrase what your role does and claim your role name, but please don’t post flavor from your role PM. You also cannot directly quote any information given to you by the game mod.

2. This is an OFFSITE anonymous game. A player’s username will be revealed when they die.

3. This isn’t any confusing multifaction bullshit game.

4. There are no vanillas in this game. The following roles are also not in the game: disguiser, death miller/death godfather, anything chance-based (faith healer/50% doctor, SK/vig that may die if they target the wrong role, etc.), fool/jester, beloved princess, roles that are unaware of what their night actions do. Any other role or role variant is possible. Your role PM will never lie to you. Scans, however, may be inaccurate.

5. There are no hidden players.

6. A few of the roles are experimental, but I tried not to get too wacky with the game setup.

7. Try not to rely too heavily on flavor.

8. You guys know how to vote; ##Vote: fdkfjskdf and all that. Any vote that isn’t bolded and/or does not contain the hashmarks before it will not count. NO EXCEPTIONS. You may replace “vote” with any other verb if you would like; I’m not picky with that.

9. Please try to refrain from complaining too much about the setup after the game ends. I’ve tried my best in balancing the game, and I already know that I’m not perfect with this kind of thing. I didn’t get a lot of shit after the choral mafias which is something I really appreciated.

10. Please try not to personally insult other players. I can’t really do anything about this unless it gets seriously out of hand, but I don’t think it will. You guys are at least reasonable about this, which is more than I can say about… other places.

11. Try to be active readers.

12. Don’t abuse any loopholes in the rules. If anyone is unsure about something, ask me.

13. Be active. IF YOU DO NOT THINK YOU WILL BE AN ACTIVE PARTICIPATOR, DON’T JOIN. I will prod anyone that has not posted for 24 hours. If they still have not posted at 48 hours, it will be a forced replacement/modkill. Inform me of any possible absences beforehand to avoid this. One may send in an early night action if one suspects that they will be absent for an entire night phase.

14. I will allow talking during night phases, simply because people become bored and uninterested otherwise.

15. If no one posts for 48 hours during a day phase, the game will end with no winner.

16. On D1, the player with the most votes on them will be lynched. If ‘no lynch’ has the most votes, there will be no lynch.

17. On D2 and onward, there must be a majority for a lynch. ‘No lynch’ is still a viable option. If there is no majority, a random non-voter will be lynched. If everyone is voting, a random player out of all living players will be lynched.

18. If you are modkilled for any reason other than inactivity, you lose

19. Play to win etc. don’t break the game don’t abuse loopholes and don’t yell at me

There are 19 rules and 19 players because that's my favorite number.

I might have forgotten something so uh

oops I guess.

Okay, so I'm asking five offsite people if they want to play. Right now, fourteen sign-up spots are available for SF. If you want to be IO, PM me. Also I'll probably need a lot of subs.

Helios if you want to co-host, please get in contact with me now

1. Elieson (pre-in)

2. Marth/Bluedoom

3. Scorri

4. Manix

5. Shinori

6. BBM (sorry ilu)

7. Mancer

8. Kay

9. Cam

10. Bal ???

OFFSITE PLAYERS:

Subs:

1. Prims

Edited by Dos Espadas

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm joining. Please no more weird Roles and stuff...

again, a few of the roles are a bit experimental.

if a game is deigned a 'trainwreck' and you join it anyway you were warned beforehand that the game was going to be a trainwreck

Oki doki I'm home from work and officially /ining myself. Thanks for the pre-in, since I didn't know if I'd be home in time!

And ooooo laaa-laaaa, experimental~

Her forum name, and iRC chatroom name, were/are Levity.

She goes by many names. None of which are as awesome as the person behind the name (who I must mention, is extremely the awesome).

I'm hurt by manix and by bizz and by mancer and by prims and by boron and by marth and by bbm and by scorri and by kay and by rapier and by paperblade and by snike and by haze and by balc and by strawman and by elie and by cam and by eclipse and by aere and by SB and by psych.

=(

I'm hurt by manix and by bizz and by mancer and by prims and by boron and by marth and by bbm and by scorri and by kay and by rapier and by paperblade and by snike and by haze and by balc and by strawman and by elie and by cam and by eclipse and by aere and by SB and by psych.

=(

Shinori, you're my OTP Lover.

Don't you ever forget it.