Levity's Multiple Personalities Mafia SIGN-UPS

Percivalé

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

as in people who have signed up have the right to spam all they want it doesn't confuse me and i'm making a new thread for when the game starts anyway

hey so due to lack of interest I might just put this on hold until activity picks back up. I don't want an unfun inactive game because people are busy/hate offsite, sorry. Not giving up entirely but at this rate it doesn't really seem promising

so if anyone wants to skip ahead on the queue, go for it. I'll probably pick this back up when it seems like people are interested in games again

Yeah, I have another 2 weeks to go too haha

see headquarters thread for more info

also bal ilu ;-;

Hey so!! I guess if it wasn't clear yet, I'm switching this game on the queue for Chilean Musician Mafia instead. This means that signups for Chilean will be up by this weekend! Chilean is a 15-player onsite NOC non-anonymous game co-hosted by Spike. I figured it'd be easier to get interest in that game than this one, at least while there's an activity lull due to people being busy.

• 1 month later...

Uh, don't think she's taking sign-ups right now. Incidentally, a sub is needed in another game (Tales of Symphonia Mafia). Post something in THAT thread if you're interested.

itt: people who can't read >_>

Yeah, I'm not going to read an entire sign-ups topic to find out later, at the last page, that sign-ups are closed. After all, the first post says there are 5 spots left.