Let's Play Fire Emblem: Awakening [JPN]

shadowofchaos

I wholeheartedly agree with this statement.

I do too, but may I suggest turning the animations off during the enemy phase? (You can do that, right?) That way, we can still watch the animations but the game doesn't drag on and on.

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can someone who reads Japanese, clarify if they have the same names in the DLC?

*waves*

I wonder who's been subtitling these videos. OBVIOUSLY IT'S MY HANDY DANDY TRUNK MONKEY.

Edited by shadowofchaos

Not to be completely off topic

I really like your Let's Play commentary XD It is either rather helpful to understand the game (be it the mechanics themselves or the storyline. I mean, I'd never be able to really utilize the doubling system if you hadnt spent the time to explain how it works XD ) or it is really funny XD

Granted, my favorite of your episodes tend to be with the guest commentators. They tend to add a whole new hilarity XD

Keep up the good work :'3 I eagerly await the next video!

I noticed Olivia talks a lot in battles.

So, looking at japanese Sumia and English Sumia, do you think they're gonna tone down the talking? Like, more grunts, I mean.

Is it done reuploading yeeeeeeeeeeeet?

From what I remember from the trailers, it looks like they're going for direct audio file to audio file localization. Like how Blazblue did it for its voice clips in matches.

It's 3.47 GB. Give my internet a break.

It's almost there. 95%.

Here's the link if you want it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLeEaswqlw4

Same on this side, too. It stops at 37:52 and cuts out just after Fredrick teams up with Lissa and attacks that enemy who you've weakened for Velvet. Maybe it's Youtube. The script for something I've had personalized for it stopped working. Google sucks, for the record.

Same on this side, too. It stops at 37:52 and cuts out just after Fredrick teams up with Lissa and attacks that enemy who you've weakened for Velvet. Maybe it's Youtube. The script for something I've had personalized for it stopped working. Google sucks, for the record.

YoutubeIssues.png

Whelp.

Looks like you guys are waiting till that's fixed for Episode 10. Or when I feel like rerendering.

Meanwhile I'll go do laundry, wash dishes, and possibly sub Episode 11 and 12.