shadowofchaos

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uploading a new episode today?

Apparently not. Time to rerender.

Video editor said no.

Because it couldn't block that Inferno Divider.

And because of that, we both became chipmunks.

I loved that random Captain Falcon "YES!" XD

Man. It's uploading soon. All you guys need to know, is it's gonna take a while.

It's a whopping 1 hour, 21 minutes, and 7 seconds.

Blame the FE BACKGROUND website CG translations.

Edited by shadowofchaos

Man. It's uploading soon. All you guys need to know, is it's gonna take a while.

It's a whopping 1 hour, 21 minutes, and 7 seconds.

Blame the FE BACKGROUND website CG translations.

Youhou! :newyears:

Edited by Tharne

Quick Question:

Which imagery from the top screen is used for the LP: the left-eye image, or the right-eye?

The 3D?

The 3D mode is off. Whichever the 3DS uses for that is what gets transferred to my screen from the Capture Board.

The FE Background website really explained why the hell Inverse wasn't there.

The first time I played the game, I was like "WHAT? WHERE IS SHE!?"

I hope the US Site will have the same info.

From that picture, I was imagining Gangrel would be in the dark about Inverse's motives.

Edited by Emperor Hardin

Enjoy.

Ships everywhere. The war between Iris and Perezia is now about ships.

I'm curious. What is the in-story reason that you don't like Sariya? I thought I was up-to-date on the vast majority of the plot of Awakening (spoilers are my addiction), and I wasn't aware that she did anything particularly evil or cruel at all.

I'm curious. What is the in-story reason that you don't like Sariya? I thought I was up-to-date on the vast majority of the plot of Awakening (spoilers are my addiction), and I wasn't aware that she did anything particularly evil or cruel at all.

IIRC he has a thing against yandere types i.e. psycho vengeful ex-lover types

IIRC he has a thing against yandere types i.e. psycho vengeful ex-lover types

I know what yandere types are. Nice boat, I love you X-kun *stab stab* etc etc. Though they aren't required to be ex-lovers or anything. In some cases, the person who the Yandere loves isn't even aware of her existence.

But in the video, just before the Background CG of Sariya talking about her... ah... dreams... of MU, shadowofchaos says that there's an in-story reason he doesn't like her. Is it just that she's a Yandere or is there something else?

Perhaps

The abuse she puts Noire through?

Wheels got it right on. I want my children to be raised in a loving family... and though Sariya does warm up to Noire in their A support, Noire is STILL scared of her initially on their C support... and probably the reason she has two personalities. I DO NOT want the mother of my children experimenting on them with curses.

Even though they're trivial curses, Noire's support with whoever her father is shows that Sariya uses her as a guinea pig.

That was just the final nail in the coffin for not liking her in addition to the yandere personality.

Edited by shadowofchaos

Wheels got it right on. I want my children to be raised in a loving family... and though Sariya does warm up to Noire in their A support, Noire is STILL scared of her initially on their C support... and probably the reason she has two personalities. I DO NOT want the mother of my children experimenting on them with curses.

Even though they're trivial curses, Noire's support with whoever her father is shows that Sariya uses her as a guinea pig.

That was just the final nail in the coffin for not liking her in addition to the yandere personality.

Fair enough, I guess not liking yandere or

a somewhat tough love family relationship are decent reasons to dislike a character.

I disagree on a few points of what you've said, but I'm not going to try to force the issue.

...Mainly because it would just be too bitterly ironic to do so after the speech on the playthrough video.

Edited by Onestep

Fair enough, I guess not liking yandere or

a somewhat tough love family relationship are decent reasons to dislike a character.

I disagree on a few points of what you've said, but I'm not going to try to force the issue.

...Mainly because it would just be too bitterly ironic to do so after the speech on the playthrough video.

Well no, you're just discussing my reasons for not liking her. That's completely fair game compared to the idiot and the storms I've had to deal with on Youtube comments with people show how devoted they are to their waifus and how everyone else should love their waifu as well... and that everyone else who doesn't is *insert your choice of derogatory term here*.

I'm a spoiled brat(haha, this dual meaning expression within spoiler tags). I'm so lucky with my family, I feel guilty sometimes. Raised by both parents who are still CLEARLY (and embarrass me in public from the sight of them) in love with each other. Parents, despite their flaws and my selfish actions from time to time, who love me very much.

And because I have friends who've been raised in a single parent family or has had family problems, I'm scared to lose that. And I want my children to be just as happy as I was getting raised.

I know it's taking this game a little too seriously, but that just all the more makes me emotionally attached to what the children characters had to go through in their future. THIS GAME HAS MY HEART AND MY SOUL, IN ADDITION TO MY WALLET.

Edited by shadowofchaos

The only thing I hate more than people insulting others for not liking their favorite character is people bashing other characters in order to make their favorite character look better.

Gotta agree there, though I'm probably not one to talk.

That said, I find it interesting that Gangrel knew Inverse was there to manipulate him, as I would never have thought that. It makes me interested in

Gangrel's and Inverse's conversations in the third Otherworld Resort DLC Chapter

since at that point,

both of them have have joined your team to kill Gimle

Well no, you're just discussing my reasons for not liking her. That's completely fair game compared to the idiot and the storms I've had to deal with on Youtube comments with people show how devoted they are to their waifus and how everyone else should love their waifu as well... and that everyone else who doesn't is *insert your choice of derogatory term here*.

I'm a spoiled brat(haha, this dual meaning expression within spoiler tags). I'm so lucky with my family, I feel guilty sometimes. Raised by both parents who are still CLEARLY (and embarrass me in public from the sight of them) in love with each other. Parents, despite their flaws and my selfish actions from time to time, who love me very much.

And because I have friends who've been raised in a single parent family or has had family problems, I'm scared to lose that. And I want my children to be just as happy as I was getting raised.

I know it's taking this game a little too seriously, but that just all the more makes me emotionally attached to what the children characters had to go through in their future. THIS GAME HAS MY HEART AND MY SOUL, IN ADDITION TO MY WALLET.

No, that's sweet. Really. If a game can make you feel that involved with the characters, its done it's job perfectly.

Honestly, I like Sariya. I've expressed the opinion elsewhere and I stand by it. But I can still recognise that she's not exactly the traditionally perfect mother or wife by most standards. But I do get an element of caring from her supports, something that suggests that despite her seeming selfishness and nonconcern towards most others, she'd never purposefully do anything to hurt those she cares about and feels guilty when she realises her own mistakes have hurt those she cares for.

Other people may not recognise that, or may not think it's satisfactory. And that's fine. Life's varied, and so are people. What makes one person happy or satisified might not do the same for another. Just my two cents.

Edited by Onestep