Revert to the Dark (OOC/Discussion)

You Know Shinon Is God

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're still welcome to sign up. If you can post every couple days even, that's good.

And I'm sorry - I hadn't signed up yet in the summertime. ^^; I did notice you on both this thread and the RP thread, so I did wonder if you were interested...

We'll be getting to that eventually in the story, but my initial thought was it could have been the medallion. I'm willing to talk it over with everyone though.

Also, your sig. I love you.

Edited by You Know Shinon Is God

Only mildly. Not full on. If it works in the context, it works. Snips of dialogue to connect each character who are near each other, it makes sense. I wont have an issue with someone doing that with my characters.

Not really. Even if a person controls other people's characters, their own character will almost always receive development and focus in their posts.

And it's fine with me, I just... It's been ages since I saw this happen.

If folks arent kosher with it, we can not do it. Whatever floats, right? Like with my Almedha bit, it would be very hard to even have much of anything going on unless Kurth was involved somehow in that particular bit. *shrug*

Edited by Florina Stark

I'm not too sure who to start Zihark's or Stefan's parts for this thing. I'm not sure whether I should wait for several other parts should start or BS it.

Also, I think Vika and Tormod should be a thing.

Edited by Spiriter Kalas

Honestly, it might not work though. We're allowing pairings here, and some people won't want to write that.

Florina, when characters are by themselves, usually I'd write the situation out like I did with Pelleas. But I do think you should check in with other people before using their characters, because if they have something planned, writing out a part for them could completely destroy what they wanted to write. I don't personally think we should be using any characters aside from the ones we chose. I mean, I fee like choosing is kind of pointless if you use others anyway.

Kalas, you can start it with them together doing something if you want. As for the pair, you'd have to have someone use Vika and agree with it. Though I'm actually a Tormod/Sothe and Tormod/Muarim fan.

Snowy, do you want them? I'll add you. =o

And yeah, I've... only seen that happen like, once.

Also, thanks guys for handling that in a mature way. When I see things like this happen, people usually flip out and... cue fight. I'm glad we're all sane enough not to do that. :)

Florina, when characters are by themselves, usually I'd write the situation out like I did with Pelleas. But I do think you should check in with other people before using their characters, because if they have something planned, writing out a part for them could completely destroy what they wanted to write. I don't personally think we should be using any characters aside from the ones we chose. I mean, I fee like choosing is kind of pointless if you use others anyway.

Its all good. My latest post reflects my bad. It just i often RP'd like that. Latest post had Zelgius coming up to Sephirans chambers anyway and there is no yet dialogue from Zelgius. So minigrim is up next for that. Since he needed Sephiran for his next Zelgius post.

Don't worry - I read it. I'm gonna post in a bit, so I think I might move the Mercenaries out with a grudging Shinon and potentially take someone else. I wanted to use Oscar, but... the only thing I have planned for him isn't until the fighting starts, for one, and two I feel we need someone more relevant. Yes, more relevant... Like... cats. Particularly of the blue shade. Because somehow, this type of species is always up to date on everything.

I'll probably remove the character limit in a little while since we might have mostly everyone we're getting. I usually take it off in all my RPs after everyone's settled in.

Considering he usually decides, "I know everything, so let's go tell Ike - it's important!" I figure he's needed. I was thinking of using him when I started the RP, but I figured I'd leave important characters in case anyone else wanted them. I'm a bit surprised, actually, that nobody's chosen him yet.

I have Rhys's part ready, but it feels kinda weird to just slip it in now since Sephiran and Zelgius seem to be in the middle of a conversation.

I had to revamp it a bit to remove some of it because I think I probably put in too much interaction with characters that other people are supposed to portray. xP

Yeah, just post it. Not all characters will be in the same place at the same time, so eventually no matter what something like that'll happen. It's fine. :)

I also have a post ready, and it's a bit of a lot. It's with Ike and Ranulf (with one sentence from Shinon), so I'll wait for you to post since yours was ready first and edit mine however necessary, if. But since I wrote as much as I did, I'll wait to post for Pelleas. I was going to have him search for Micaiah and bump into Sothe, but I'll wait so people don't have to read all that.

Agreed. I don't have access to it, either. I have to draft any posts elsewhere. This last one I just wrote right on this site. And I'll have mine posted after Momentai, I think. Hopefully Rolf jumping in with your post will give Shinon something to do besides complain. :P