Filler 9p - Game Over

Prims

Bold: Why I think you're waffling.

i don't think indecision = waffling. at the time i wasn't really focusing on mafia because i was watching baseball and football so I planned on unvoting and voting later when I was going to focus (which I did). AGAIN, I thought Lucina was at L-1, and I wanted to vote him to begin with but didn't want to turbolynch/quickhammer. Since you're supposed to vote who you find the scummiest, I wasn't sure whether or not I found you scummier than Lucina and worth the vote, or if I should just unvote and hammer Lucina later. Get it?

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has Lucina been around lately? If he has and still hasn't made a defense, then I guess we may as well hammer. Otherwise I'd like to at least hear his thoughts on the game or a claim or something before he gets lynched.

>V-V-Votecount!

(4) Lucina - Snike, Psych, Ryuji-kun, Helios (L-1!)

(1) Bluedoom - Rocker64

(1) Ryuji-kun - Lucina

(1) Helios - Bluedoom

(1) Psych - scorri

(1) Snike - Jalmont

Not Voting (0): None!

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to hammer. You have about 4 hours left in the day.

Lucina is at L-1!

Lucina's last post, pretty much sealed the deal, though i would prefer a Marth lynch, Lucina has been pretty scummy as well. (Same as Jalmont for the same reasons but at least he eventually contributed.)

According to math 4 hours for when prims posted that should be in a few minutes or so. As such, imma hammer. Normally i would hate to cut off discussion, and quickhammer but i doubt anyone is going to pop in in the next 30 or so minutes to unvote/say anything, so... ##Unvote ##Vote: Lucina

^ Also:

Need a hammer to lynch.

i'm not on a 2 am on a school night

obvious lurking scum

As for everyone coasting right now, the only people who would fall in that category right now would be Rocker, Lucina, Jalmont, and Psych. Latter two claim that they'll post actual stuff later, whereas the other two made like one or two posts and shot out.

How am I not really doing anything? I've definately been doing more than others. Just because I said you seemed really defensive and overacting and negative towards you doesn't mean I'm not doing anything. This again seems like a bad attempt to make others look scummier than yourself Helios and I don't like it.

So ,here are my likely flawed are incorrect reads at this time.

1. Bluedoom: He's made some good posts upon subbing in, bringing up good posts. Can't find any incidents where he's contradicted himself or anything like that so I would be saying village now.

2. Helios: He's been a good contributor posting and provoking discussion. pro-town as of now

3. Jalmont: me ^_^

4. Piss Sick Lawyer Lucina: Pretty crappy posts so far, (worse than mine imo) and doesn't give off a trolling vibe. I would probably be leaning scum at this early stage of the game. Although I find that her nochalant attitude doesn't seem scumlike.

5. Psych: He's been doing a really good job of... doing nothing. Seriously, I could find ZERO posts that actually had any meaning. Came off as "Hey, I'm here making posts please don't lynch me!!!" and just didn't get a good vibe from him.

6. Rocker64: afk but made a good post. If I knew him better I could say whether I found this suspicious, but as of now I don't have any real read on him. I'd probably go village based on the fact that he took the time to post.

7. Ryuji-kun: I like Ryuji right now. I don't see him as mafia, he wanted to get the game going, past RVS. I personally find his emotion to be more village driven, but I figure most people won't take that real seriously

8. scorri: Not too much posting but caught Psych "active lurking" and has made some good reads so i'm going with villy.

9. Snike: Is it just me or is anyone else getting the feeling that Snike is playing like someone who is trying to promote discussion but not really? I mean, he's posting with the intention of being helpful, but to me he neither comes off as helpful or village. I guess that could probably be just me.

I would prefer a Psych lynch at the present time but I dunno if we have time to all switch our votes and I'm too lazy to find out when the deadline is.

Yeah, it's pretty early so don't be surprised if my tells are completely off. I usually posting reads in this style, but I need to post and this is the best I can do for now. It's also a lot easier playing NOC with people you've played with before :///

This is really screaming Helios's scum partner who's trying to bus me to save his ass. I mean, I'm reading the past 3 pages or so when most of the content was in the middle of the night and yet I'm no where to be found and massively lurking while I was fucking asleep.

It's really nice to go to bed and come back lynched. You guys are making this too easy for the mafia, honestly.

Psych is the king of one-liners, but he's at least productive sometimes.

<3

tl;dr

Helios and Jalmont scum team trying to bus me while I'm asleep because I'm 'posting no content'

I don't blame scorri as much because she doesn't seem to have tunnel vision on me, but I'd say she probably isn't in the clear since she's considering a Lucina lynch.

I just know someone will bring up that I'm only posting about myself, but considering I'm the only content in the past two pages I think I am excused.

(5) Lucina - Snike, Psych, Ryuji-kun, Helios, Rocker64 (Lynch!)

(1) Ryuji-kun - Lucina

(1) Helios - Bluedoom

(1) Psych - scorri

(1) Snike - Jalmont

Not Voting (0): None!

Lucina has been lynched. He was a Vanilla Townie.

You have 27 hours and 30 minutes to send in your night actions. Don't post during the night phase unless your role allows you to do so.

Also, if anybody who's spectating wants the graveyard so they can comment on stuff, PM me.

Edited by Prims

Snike was shot last night. He was a Town Tracker.

Town is now in Potential MYLO. With 7 alive, it takes 4 to hammer. You have 74 hours and 14 minutes to decide on a lynch.

Edited by Prims

##Vote Psych

Your Lucina vote was bad and you completely misinterpreted Jalmont's post and mine in your last post. There was absolutely zero pressure on you yet for some reason you went into defense mode. Looks scummy to me.

Also get in here and post guys we need more to work off of here.

i'm not on a 2 am on a school night

obvious lurking scum

How am I not really doing anything? I've definately been doing more than others. Just because I said you seemed really defensive and overacting and negative towards you doesn't mean I'm not doing anything. This again seems like a bad attempt to make others look scummier than yourself Helios and I don't like it.

This is really screaming Helios's scum partner who's trying to bus me to save his ass. I mean, I'm reading the past 3 pages or so when most of the content was in the middle of the night and yet I'm no where to be found and massively lurking while I was fucking asleep.

It's really nice to go to bed and come back lynched. You guys are making this too easy for the mafia, honestly.

<3

tl;dr

Helios and Jalmont scum team trying to bus me while I'm asleep because I'm 'posting no content'

I don't blame scorri as much because she doesn't seem to have tunnel vision on me, but I'd say she probably isn't in the clear since she's considering a Lucina lynch.

I just know someone will bring up that I'm only posting about myself, but considering I'm the only content in the past two pages I think I am excused.

whaaaaaat

this was a complete overrreaction to what i said, I say I think you are mafia and I would like a lynch on you so you automatically jump to me and Helios are scum together? Yeah, I don't think so. i'm not sure how exactly you came to your conclusions so I'm sorry to say I think you are one we should look at closely for our lynch today.

##Vote Psych

Your Lucina vote was bad and you completely misinterpreted Jalmont's post and mine in your last post. There was absolutely zero pressure on you yet for some reason you went into defense mode. Looks scummy to me.

Also get in here and post guys we need more to work off of here.

How did it look bad? I wasn't the last person to vote her so I'm obviously not jumping on the bandwagon. Second of all, I was being considered as the alternate lynch, so I would say there was far from zero pressure on me. Again, you and Jalmont are just buddying like hell against me for no reason, so my 'overreaction' (notice the quotes) aren't that unexcused.

whaaaaaat

this was a complete overrreaction to what i said, I say I think you are mafia and I would like a lynch on you so you automatically jump to me and Helios are scum together? Yeah, I don't think so. i'm not sure how exactly you came to your conclusions so I'm sorry to say I think you are one we should look at closely for our lynch today.

Second of all what is the basis for this?

Psych, you had all of ONE vote on you, so saying you were the second lynch target is a bit of an overreaction. Especially since it was OBVIOUS that Lucina was getting lynched last night. Second of all, I said nothing D1 about even thinking about lynching you, nor did I say anything about you doing anything scummy, so how am I "bussing" you? Third of all, how can I bus you if you're supposed to be town? Fourth of all, how am I supposed to bus you when I'm town? Fifth of all, how am I even buddying with Jalmont? There is absolutely no evidence towards anything your claiming, while there's evidence against you. I don't see any reason at the moment not to lynch you.

Ok. I was sort of skimming pregame, and found Marth scummy, but I wasn't looking too much into it.

Basically, Marth subbed in and basically tunneled and yelled at the only active person in the game for being active, which killed the discussion. Then he went after Helios with some pretty flawed reasoning, which Helios himself covered here (who happens to be in my mind the most pro town player, even though it's more through process of elimination and not looking scummy plus he said hi to me, unlike the rest of you).

Jalmont looks kind of bad too, I haven't seen much come out his posts, and spent last phase doing nothing, and voting the towniest looking guy (who was confirmed town by death).

Psych is way too defensive. One thing I noticed, he voted for someone in RVS who said they would be inactive, so really he could have been doing a lot more, I didn't really see much substance from the rest of his posts either. And he seemed really quick to say Helios and Jalmont for scumbuddies

Helios seems town to me except he's always scum

Not sure on everyone else yet, due to lack of content and being tired.

##Vote: Bluedoom

How did it look bad? I wasn't the last person to vote her so I'm obviously not jumping on the bandwagon. Second of all, I was being considered as the alternate lynch, so I would say there was far from zero pressure on me. Again, you and Jalmont are just buddying like hell against me for no reason, so my 'overreaction' (notice the quotes) aren't that unexcused.

Second of all what is the basis for this?

Clearly when two people put pressure on a third they must be "buddying" there is no alternative explantion. Using that logic everyone who voted Lucina was buddying with each other. Since Lucina flipped town we can come to the conclusion that everyone who voted Lucina must be mafia!!! Great logic there bro!

basis for what? Thinking your mafia, iunno pretty much everything everyone else has said (bad one-liners, not doing much etc)

i agree i must be mafia because i voted a player in the RVS how terrible of me i must be mafia

O.O

Why didn't you do something with your vote, or at least remove it if you put it there during RVS? It's not like you weren't around.