Filler 9p - Game Over

Prims

@Helios: I did not 180 at all. I suggested we ignore rocker and not gun him down based on one post, and it looked like that with the way Snike asked for people to go on the Rocker-wagon. Now I'm voting him because even after getting into D2 I don't see any proper scumhunting effort other than tunneling me because I tunneled for nothing D1 LOLOL. Yeah you call my cases bullshit but this is a pretty bullshit case in itself.

So, you want to lynch him because he wants to lynch you because you tunneled? Smooth mate.

@Rocker: You say the tunneling was for naught? Wrong. Give me examples of people trying to be helpful during RVS. Nothing ever happened things were too slow. I just made things better. Also you say tunneling in RVS is shitty? Well hey, at least I made an effort to scumhunt, which says stuff. Finally THAT really was an action that brought us out of RVS.

Just because we were in RVS, doesn't mean you should go and tunnel. It's still scummy as fuck, and being intentionally scummy is a horrible way to end RVS.

Yes it was RVS, Yes I tunnelled. I made a better effort at scumhunting than you folks, who basically lollygagged around. I was trying to scumhunt within that RVS crap. Because I had no other info. Also people didn't exist. Just because I find people scummy doesn't mean the rest of the players I read as TOWN. I just read neutral. Do tell me what would you have done with them non-existent players?

You said Helios and Lucina were scummy by process of elimination. That implies that they didn't do anything scummy, and everyone else looked town.

See. Boron was saying being active is not scummy. Then she says doing pointless stuff doesn't make her scum. If you're active and you don't do anything helpful and do pointless stuff, that is anti-town. It IS scummy. And you people keeping handwaving my posts like this, its honestly annoying.

It was handwaved because you pushed a bullshit case, and you know it. Oh, should I mention here you DENIED tunneling, but later admit to doing it?

Yeah I've barely talked about Helios. Cuz when I did talk about Helios in my first post there wasn't much to go on. Then he posted more. So I was able to respond to this. There, simple?

No, because you said he was scummy and didn't give a reason until much later, making easy for you to flip between whichever side favored you the most.

I admit I tunneled. However this was also during RVS. Things can change quickly. I could even get reads on people with opinions on the matter. Helios wasn't really tunneling on Rocker. He was more or less just picking him out of the 'coasting lot' and presenting Rocker to us as his scumread. Why not just say that we need to pay attention to the coasters rather than emphasizing Rocker?

Will you stop using RVS as an excuse for everything? Oh, we were in RVS, it doesn't matter. You've voted me before in a previous game for votehopping in RVS for gods sake, so like hell am I gonna let you just spam the RVS excuse, rather than giving an actual, legitimate defense.

Oh so basically we vote for people we find scummy only in RVS, do we SB? How stupid. Why didn't I see such play during RVS anyway? Cuz LOL ITS RVS!

I said that you don't vote for people who you don't think are scummy, not only people who you think are scummy.

Being indecisive CAN be a scumtell and I've seen people, including myself, be lynched for waffly stuff(or if not lynch, end up flipping scum in endgame). Observe GSM. You'll learn a thing or two. You guys, just because I found Boron and Helios scummy and was aggressive, you think I'm scummy. YES it was totally cool for Boron to go "Why me go and look at Snike" or dat Lucina lynch was the product of Ace Scumhunting, right? / sarcasm

So he took off a vote for a while, and you thought he was scummy for it? What you did was tunneled, and then suddenly switched your tunneling target as soon as you realized that it wasn't going to work.

Yeah that Lucina lynch didn't have ANY weak reasoning. I'm pretty sure there was STRONG EVIDENCE that suggested she was scum. Oh look! She flipped town! Fuck you guys for having that weak case and calling me out for weak cases. Also before anyone says "But marth you were cool with a Lucina lynch" yes I did say a Lucina lynch would be alright because I could see the most benefits out of her mislynch too(i.e better reads based on interactions compared to a Psych lynch) Unlike others who completely thought she was ob!scum I had the "What if she's a silly newb!town." doubt too.

Your cases have been weak, and tunneling. Lucina made almost no effort to defend himself whatsoever, so the "weak case" got stronger. See?

Finally I'm claiming vanilla townie. Do what you will with it, you wish to lynch me do so, its only going to be a slap to your faces.

Will do.

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Scorri: <3

Marth's attempt to defend himself is so bad, I'm not really sure where to start. Basically he's admitting that he's doing scummy things, but is still trying to convince us that he's town. I think SB did a pretty good job of dissecting his post, and I don't really have time right now to make a big post, so I'll add more input later.

Alright to basically summarize what Marth's latest post was, it was pretty much a "yeah I've been doing some scummy stuff, but I did a better job than all of you at scumhunting so screw you guys. you're only focusing on the scummy things i did why don't you focus on other people who do scummy things to? #imavictim". The tone in that post isn't great either. At this point if you guys want I'll hammer

Quickly gonna give some reads here, Helios, Rocker and scorri seem town to me, the last scum is likely Psych or Jalmont. I'm not sure which because I've been busy and haven't had enough time to look in Jalmont yet, but I don't want to lynch a doc claim right now.

The attitude of Bluedoom's latest post seems to be "Yeah I was carrying this village and you shouldn't lynch me even though the things I did were based off flawed reasoning." SB also pointed out the many contradictions in his last post, which is a strong scum tell for me. Those contradictions to me are a sign that Bluedoom is probably scum.

I'd still prefer taking the safer route of No Lynching, but I'm ok with this lynch based on his recent (poor) posting.

P-p-p-Phase End!!!

(4) Bluedoom - Rocker64, Serious Bananas, scorri, Jalmont (L-0!)

(1) Rocker64 - Bluedoom

(1) No Lynch - Psych

Not Voting (1): Helios

Bluedoom has been lynched. He was Vanilla Town.

You have 24 hours to submit your night actions.

Rocker64 died last night. He was the Town Even-Night Neighborizer.

Serious Bananas was also shot. He was a Vanilla Townie.

Helios, Town Even-Night Vigilante and Jalmont, Vanilla Townie die endgame to Psych, Mafia Goon, and scorri, Mafia Eagle Eye.

The Mafia faction has won the game!

Scum Quicktopic

Graveyard

I would label Bananas as Town MVP and scorri as Mafia MVP. Helios was also alright up until the vig shot. I actually wasn't expecting the vig to shoot unless there was a scum lynch before N2; the more ideal play was to claim vig when town entered MYLO for a pseudoclear (because lol scum vig in a 9p game). Psych's D1 was lackluster but his Doc claim threw the town into chaos so good on him for making that call, I feel he contributed a lot to the scum victory even though scorri did a better job of looking town.

Edited by Prims

Psych was great. He came up with the idea to claim doc since he figured it would either get us a good shot last night or get him to live for a day or so. Also we considered no killing and claiming he could selfprotect, but eh.

Honestly I just wanted the game to end. Knew Psych was scum but noooooo no one wanted to lynch him ;//////. Thought Rocker or Jalmont was the other one but meh I slipped up. Sorry town I didn't shine this time