What Usernames Do You Use?

Randoman

What usernames do you use online?

I use quite a few: Randoman, Evastio, Tarboosnan, Kamundios, Fiduciano, Kyudi, the list goes on. All of those names (besides Randoman) I came up with on my own.

I was inspired to make this thread after repeatedly typing in Evastio for the Serenes Forest login instead of Randoman. I am tempted to change my Serenes Forest name into Evastio, but I make it a habit to not change names once I put them in.

I use a few. But most of them involve Florina in some way. Florina Belmont is one i will use occasionally. Ive used the name Severus Snape quite a lot on another forum (that also allows name changes). Right now in three different places, im Florina Stark. Another name i use on one particular forum is Slartibartfast. At one of my oldest forum stomping grounds, (srsly coming upon ten years of being there! :o:) i use the name Super Mahrio.

Here, i use a lot of names of whatever strikes my fancy.

I mostly just use mimgrim, but I have used khosumet once or twice though.

But I have been given many nick name variations on mimgrim, some include memo, mimbo, mimbojet, grimmim. mim (ofc), grim(m)(also ofc), and I think thats it but I am sure I forgot a few. :unsure:

bluedoom. No really I've stuck with this name forever.

I used to have a username with my firstname in it but quickly discarded that. I also had a weird name for Online Football Manager but I'm not disclosing that cause its... *ahem* not very appropriate. :3

Here I'm basically just Freohr Datia~

A couple times I tried using Arget Aiedail but I really just like being Freohr =3

A long long long long time ago when I joined my firstest forum ever I decided to call myself loyalmercenary

But that's just soooooo boring ;~;

Lets see

For the longest time before I came to SF, I've used greenlinkt as my username for almost anything ever. That changed because of change in interests and because.... things happened on another site I had that user name on (probably a few months before I became really active on SF). Now I commonly use Spiriter Kalas as my user name.

I use different usernames based on who I want to know who I am. If I don't use Red Fox of Fire or a variant of it, it's because I don't want any of you to know that it's me!

I kid, but I pretty much only use this or variants of it and some stuff in my name history, like Madam Red. I also used Forest_Queen on GameFAQs since Redfoxoffire wasn't available.

I go by either Xyrafhoan or Samias/Samias Dragonlord wherever I go. They double as my character names when I play Ragnarok Online and I have a WoW character named Samias, but Samias is not my main WoW character even though it's what I have people call me anyway. I also had the Fhoan family when I played Sword of the New World for a stretch. I just get a lot of mileage out of those names. Once upon a time on VGMusic I was known as Escaflowne Adept but I never used that name anywhere else. On the forum I mod, my username is officially Straggler Straggler, but everyone just calls me Samias because I used that name on the IRC channel we have.

For whatever reason no one would believe that I was a girl because "Samias is a boy's name" and "Dragonlord is a boy's title so that means you must be male". When I'm on Mumble sometimes I'll use a voice changer to mess with people's heads, though.

WHEE

As far as forums go, I was TrollPrince way back in the farback days. On maybe two forums ever I've been Slink. I'm Integrity on most of everything else. Mr. Sparkles has become my "well fuck it all three of those are taken?" name.

Display names for other things, Slink, Integrity, or Ikester damn near always for MMOs, and most of my Steam career has been [Winsauce]Slink, Integrity, or Twilight Sparkle.