Serenes Forest Drafting Tournament Tournament 2

Ema Skye

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ARRG, where is Terrador?? The shortest draft has mde the least progress...

Oh and it's the ghosts turn in FE7.

Dno where Terrador is, nor IceSage. We kinda need them on lol. But IceSage I think was partly in the path of Hurricane Sandy so he is excused, Terrador though... No

I think the Ghosts will pick in fe7 shortly enough though

Hey guys. Just a quick announcement.

To speed up the drafting process, I'm letting you guys get together with your teammates and pick for people who aren't online right now. Make it known who you're collaborating with to decide the pick, and the captain MUST post the pick in the draft thread.

So, Lucina was saying yesterday that my Team already has last place in FE11 because Sharpy can't play FE11. And then talked about it being unfair if Xinnidy did both FE6 and FE11. But here's the facts:

* We got last place in both first round and last round of the drafter drafting process and were stuck with sharpy (who we all knew was never gonna finish anything and he wasnt even in the draft until last minute)

* We didnt know sharpy couldnt play FE11. While it can be argued that Sharpy didnt list FE11 in his games, so we shouldve known, there were people like me that only listed 1 game despite being able to play almost all FEs. We never knew sharpy couldnt play FE11.

* Sharpy was not here during the drafting and the team selection to let us know he couldn't play FE11.

* Lucina told me the day before yesterday that we could let Xinnidy play FE11 and yesterday had a change of heart for reasons unknown.

So with this known, I'm asking if the other teams think it's fair for us to be stuck with no FE11 (no bias please) or if its unfair.

Edited by PKL