I remember when half of the mods were normal members

Ansem

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so old I remember Vincent's -1000 post trick.

http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=156

That was fuckin' hilarious.

Hey...do you remember it? You know...the biggest middle finger i have seen on a forum in years? The loss of three months worth of stuff? The timewarp of doom?

But....

BUT.........

It sounds so boriiiinnnnng I have ADD I can't monitor anything for too long if there was a certain place that needed moderation (even though I guess it usually seems quiet enough here but I still don't go out much besides FFtF and FE4 thread x3) but besides that I make biased decisions all the time and I'm too much of a softy I would go too easy on everybody and would just get nothing done in the end and there's also how I let myself get too easily influenced when somebody tries convincing something and you shouldn't have a mod that's so easy to sway all the time it's like I can't even think for myself and added on to that even, I can't make big decisions which I'm sure mods do and it's like whenever I try to make big decisions I spend too much time paying too much attention to too many fine details and am also too afraid to mess up important things and I bet nobody could even take me seriously because of the way I act all the time but I don't wanna change my own attitude and look at all these run-on sentences this looks so unprofessional and unmodly of me I am not mod materiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllll

And yes, I remember those times as well~

I remember when I was new!! =D

Hahaha i have ADD and i mod a forum. An entire forum. Its not as hard as it seems. ;):

They were also safer times.

I suppose one could look at it that way as well. I have to wonder, does she still have it out for me for whatever reason? Or was that some sort of affectionate ruse that I never managed to see through? So much as I may put them up at times I'm still terribly ineffective at picking them out...

Hey...do you remember it? You know...the biggest middle finger i have seen on a forum in years? The loss of three months worth of stuff? The timewarp of doom?

Yeah. Some people were a lot more affected by it than I was, but yeah. A lot of shit went down as a result of that.

At the time, devastating. But I like to think the forum has now grown enough for that incident to be just a tiny blip on the map.

She has it out for anyone who talks to me.

Ah, so but a victim of circumstance, pity. I had wondered what is was I had done to garner scorn from her, at the very least it is an answer.

Alas, not much to be done for it in that case, I suppose.

Yeah. Some people were a lot more affected by it than I was, but yeah. A lot of shit went down as a result of that.

At the time, devastating. But I like to think the forum has now grown enough for that incident to be just a tiny blip on the map.

Oh sure. But i remember the chaos that ensued as a result more than the actual incident. Harrr.

Freohr, yeah making decisions like who gets smacked around and shiz like that is a bit of a challenge...It is hard to not get personal bias in the way of stuff like that. So you do have a point. ;):But i still think you'd be a good mod!

What is integ's mod badge is it the same as eclipse's?

Wow. I typed that up around t he OP, and I was sure I wouldn't have to say anything, but integ didn't post, so now I actually will say it! How shameful (of me?). Though I'll still go and find out before I see someone respond to this.

EDIT-It's Laura. AND THE FUTURE REFUSED TO CHANGE :(

Edited by L1049

Freohr, yeah making decisions like who gets smacked around and shiz like that is a bit of a challenge...It is hard to not get personal bias in the way of stuff like that. So you do have a point. ;):But i still think you'd be a good mod!

Well... okay so... it's like

15% possible I'd do good as a mod

or something

But I still feel like it'd bore me regardless

And that's good enough for me ^~^

Well... okay so... it's like

15% possible I'd do good as a mod

or something

But I still feel like it'd bore me regardless

And that's good enough for me ^~^

When I modded a forum with other people in it, I don't think I used my mod powers once. It was almost like there was no reason for me to be a mod.

Hmm...

I used my mod powers a lot when I was a moderator.

Although I left the forum ages ago I still get fucking messages about this and that.

Despite NOT having mod powers.

I got those.

Before i was even modded. :X

And then when i did get modded, i just modded one section. But i got all these PMs and reports and junk aimed at me going "FLORINA FIX IT! OMG!!!" and im like "Yo, i have no powers in that section....nigs. Sorry."

But now its not a problem. (the whole forum is my bitch! mwahaha) But im afraid to ever relinquish mod powers because ill get the "FLORINA FIX IT!" forever. And ever. And ever.

Modding a forum thats very active and large is kinda fun actually.

Edited by Florina Stark