If you could meet any member(s) from serenesforest face to face who would it be?

Gold Vanguard

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a fire emblem forum, a place where every claim about a character must have a well thought out essay where you do your best to explain your claim while avoiding faulty statements that people love to nitpick and being on par with the general consensus established by the tierists and the appointed low turn count pope of the forum.

You can't just like or dislike something and not expound on it man, that shit don't fly right.

Okay then.

Getting Dio and Tangerine to support is horribly inefficient. There's your goddamn reason. <_<

I go through the horrific verbal abuse of being called fruitbeast and you don't even wanna be friends :'(.

Because you are the Great Other. Nah just kidding. We could hang out and throw fruit at people.

i would meat levity cause she is cool

or kdanger

This is probably the funniest typo since gIO once put "nig" instead of "sig".

You're crazy for going with one of THOSE support systems.

You're even crazier for saying something so horrible.

This is a fire emblem forum, a place where every claim about a character must have a well thought out essay where you do your best to explain your claim while avoiding faulty statements that people love to nitpick and being on par with the general consensus established by the tierists and the appointed low turn count pope of the forum.

You can't just like or dislike something and not expound on it man, that shit don't fly right.

Most intelligent post ever made on this forum.

How come nobody wants to meet me?

It's because none of you have even heard of me before, isn't it?

Isn't it?!

Oh ya. You are cool dude. You are one of the only textbook authors I still know by name. Of course I would like to meet you. Could I get an autographed copy, and maybe an interview (for the purposes of publication)?

How come nobody wants to meet me?

It's because none of you have even heard of me before, isn't it?

Isn't it?!

Don't feel bad, I'm not mentioned in this topic either. Its no big deal since I know I'm not well known.

About the topic, I would like to meat Proto(Luster Purge) because he is my Golden Sun "teacher"! Plus, he seems like a nice guy from the time I've known him.

eclispe because we've talked for a couple years now, and seems like a great person to get to know! And she's Hawaiien! (spelled correctly?)

Pariah(Kay), she is a nice person, and I'm assuming she's around my age? So it would be nice to talk to someone around my age from a different state/country.

And Magnus Blade, he is an awesome guy that plays the "Tales of" Series! There's pretty much no Tales players were I come from, everyone plays COD, and Halo or any shooter you can think of, and everyone excludes RPG's too.... :(:

And Magnus Blade

Edit: Naw. I'll keep it on just for giggles and whatnot.

Edited by Replica Model

1353124416[/url]' post='2186752']

Don't feel bad, I'm not mentioned in this topic either. Its no big deal since I know I'm not well known.

About the topic, I would like to meat Proto(Luster Purge) because he is my Golden Sun "teacher"! Plus, he seems like a nice guy from the time I've known him.

eclispe because we've talked for a couple years now, and seems like a great person to get to know! And she's Hawaiien! (spelled correctly?)

Pariah(San), she is a nice person, and I'm assuming she's around my age? So it would be nice to talk to someone around my age from a different state/country.

And Magnus Blade, he is an awesome guy that plays the "Tales of" Series! There's pretty much no Tales players were I come from, everyone plays COD, and Halo or any shooter you can think of, and everyone excludes RPG's too.... :(:

And Magnus Blade

You said Magnus Blade twice.

Edited by Royal Guard

Colonel M cause he's a total bro

Lord Raven for the same reason

dondon because unlike the other two, I actually live in the same state. Its likely I might've passed him by once without knowing but maybe not.

Edited by Tyrant Sage

Ooh yeah I think meeting you sounds fun Florina~

I should meet Night so he can see that my voice sounds better when not on recording

Even though I'm still not as fond of my voice irl either~

And now that I'm not distracted with video game thingies I can expound on my listy~

But yeah I guess Night would also be cool to meet not only because I want to compare my voices but just because he's one of my goodest friends and I think it'd also be fun to meet kdanger and Kitty of Time and Bizz and Elieson =D