If you could meet any member(s) from serenesforest face to face who would it be?

Gold Vanguard

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm shier offline so I'm sure I wouldn't be as interesting as you think I would x3

Eh, I wouldn't mind really. I'm rather boring anyway. D:

Also. Possible persons I'd like to meet with:

Nightmare

Integ

kdanger

OTHERS

zahlman, for a IIDX jam session. If I've talked to you (and haven't screamed at you), I probably wouldn't mind meeting you.

The exception to the screaming rule is the mafia subforum. I wouldn't mind meeting all of you so you can beat me in face-to-face mafia.

The exception to the screaming rule is the mafia subforum. I wouldn't mind meeting all of you so you can beat me in face-to-face mafia.

ilu clipsey (and anyone else who said something similar to this in the thread)

as for me... hmmm well most of my mafia buddies come to mind and a few others (see: Integ, Specta, etc)

there's also a really obvious one if you know anything about my interactions but yeah that's eventually happening anyway so

shrug

Edited by Manix

only saw my name twice or so

self consciousness rising

EDIT:

Bawb, Balcerzak, Charlie, Dio, dondon (his dean came to my school to recruit yesterday...), eaichu, clipsey, Freohr, Horace, Helios, Kay, Proto, Mekkah, Paperblade, Popo (this one could happen... she lives right near my sister, and she goes to the same school as some of my friends), Refa, Holyn/SRC, Boron, Tyrant Sage

and probably a couple of others, i just looked off my friends list, and i omitted the really inactive people

Edited by Lord Raven

There are too many I'd like to meet in person. I might miss someone if I tried making a list.

Make your list, then add to it whenever you remember someone. Keep it around. Look at it any time you miss someone.

Wtf did I just type.

Edited by Mouse

Possibly Rein, because he's running Mafia at the moment and Mafia's cool.

Not as much anymore but I wouldn't mind

No list because I'd inevitably forget people. I feel like you can probably guess if I'd be cool with meeting you or not, though there are probably a few surprises both affirmative and negative.

like i did

like i missed you

:(

I'm a pretty unmemorable person so no worries. Same to you, Dio. you each owe me a pint

If I made a list you'd both be on it fo sho. And Helios 'cos I can't turn down an invitation from a nice guy.

I'd like to meet a few here.

Namely:

Ein, Nightmarre, Darros, Kai, Guille, Ulki, Zak, Integ and kitty.

I know I'm forgetting others, but that's what comes at the top of my head. There are people like RP, soluna & ERL I haven't talked to in a while, but I would like to meet them as well. Maybe NM, depending on how he feels about it. He's a nice guy.

Oh, yeah, add Marciaxrolf to the list.

Edited by Soul