Mystery Mafia - Game Over

Grace

• Replies 889
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

H'okay, here we go.

-starts off by trying to get someone else to do stuff instead of him. He's not responsible if something goes scummy then.

-randomly accuses Mancer of being scum if miller is scum (what justification? he then says he has no reason for it, just bringing the possibility up when he was fairly certain sounding before. backing off so he doesn't seem bad?)

-refuses to give reads for "his own reasons" but then also seems to imply he's open for giving out his reads.

Basically, he seems to be trying to appear protown but also not commit to anything. He's defending himself a lot and weakly accusing people that start to find him suspicious in some places. Seems off to me and I don't want to give him a pass just cause he hasn't played for a bit.

Rapier... I really think you're just someone who can't read right now.

VVVVV

Paper, you should vote Bananas with me. You can make the same allegations against Elie against everybody else on Mancer's wagon and Bananas is the scummiest.

Replace "Paper" with "Mancer" and you're good. Aggravatingly, you seem to have no reason to be voting Rapier over other people on your wagon - if he's someone who can't read, why's he scummier than Bananas / Elie / etc?

oh my fucking god can we not go 10 pages into one game before everything becomes a shit storm

I don't even understand the rapier and BBM wagos and mancer keeps thinking were all attacking him and is just awful and I'm leaving my vote

oh my fucking god can we not go 10 pages into one game before everything becomes a shit storm

I don't even understand the rapier and BBM wagos and mancer keeps thinking were all attacking him and is just awful and I'm leaving my vote

You sound like you just ran out of arguments. This is definitely grasping at a reason to vote. This is scummy, yeah?

Uhh, so Shinori is apparently an Informant (RoleCop)?

Does not necessarily prove that he is town or scum right?

If so, the way Bluedoom is trying to push on him (when Shinori is not really confirmed scum) is something to note as well. Could be that Bluedoom was just acting on impulse, or that he's scum JoaT/RoleCop trying to push a town RoleCop lynch.

This is especially so since Miller JoaTs and Scum JoaTs actually should be inspected with the same results for any Cop in the game.

"inspected with the same results" should be "give the same inspection results"

This actually means that there is no way to confirm that Bluedoom is Miller JoaTs and not scum JoaTs.

Yes, this is my first scum read off of Bluedoom.

"inspected with the same results" should be "give the same inspection results"

This actually means that there is no way to confirm that Bluedoom is Miller JoaTs and not scum JoaTs.

Yes, this is my first scum read off of Bluedoom.

THAT'S NOT HOW READS EVEN FUCKING WORK OH MY GOD I AM LAUGHING SO HARD RIGHT NOW

You sound like you just ran out of arguments. This is definitely grasping at a reason to vote. This is scummy, yeah?

What are you referring to? Because all these stupid claims and this is just really confusing me and I have a headache now and ouch it really hurts. Second of all, I just think this is hilarious because you're actually acting like you're not giving me reasons to vote for you.

THAT'S NOT HOW READS EVEN FUCKING WORK OH MY GOD I AM LAUGHING SO HARD RIGHT NOW

What are you referring to? Because all these stupid claims and this is just really confusing me and I have a headache now and ouch it really hurts. Second of all, I just think this is hilarious because you're actually acting like you're not giving me reasons to vote for you.

Yes it is. That's the first point I have against Bluedoom that is scummy, thus, it is my first time reading Bluedoom as scum (first scum read of Bluedoom).

And am I really giving you any reasons? You can't seem to bring your reasons out coherently.

At least SB, Elieson and Rapier had clear, coherent reasons for their votes (despite them being weak reasons). I don't see you giving any clear reasons without a little bit of fluff and waffling in your posts.

I don't like what Prims is doing at all, getting people to vote for his read over their's. Even if the reasons are kind of similar, why do you so desperately want to wagon your read instead of their's? If Elieson and SB look scummy for the same reason, why do you want Paper/Mancer to switch to your read, instead of you to their's?

Also I agree with Paper about Elieson being worse than SB- Elieson just jumped onto the wagon at the end, while SB gave his own reasons.

I also have no clue wtf Scorri is doing- it's a couple hours into D1, and I don't think anybody except me found him THAT scummy.

Well, I'm not sure who to place my vote on. I have scumreads off of SB, Psych and Bluedoom as of now.

I'm leaving Elieson and Rapier out because they have been playing with misinterpretations of my posts, so I want to see them make some posts against or with some other points before I can judge them.

Right now, out of my scum reads, SB seems to be the only one I can push for, since there is someone else who thinks that SB is scummy too (Prims).

I don't like what Prims is doing at all, getting people to vote for his read over their's. Even if the reasons are kind of similar, why do you so desperately want to wagon your read instead of their's? If Elieson and SB look scummy for the same reason, why do you want Paper/Mancer to switch to your read, instead of you to their's?

Because I want to lynch the person I think is scum.

SB is worse than Elie, but scummy for similar reasons. SB was using associative tells w/o flips to sheep onto a weak wagon. Elie is on Mancer for defensiveness, which is more legitimate.

Mancer, your scumread on Marth makes no sense at all and is objectively terrible. He is claiming JoaT with a one-shot Rolecop, and he is voting Shinori because he inspected Shinori and he turned up a role that is probably Mafia, since town is more likely to have an Alliance Checker than a Rolecop.

Also I agree with Paper about Elieson being worse than SB- Elieson just jumped onto the wagon at the end, while SB gave his own reasons.

I also have no clue wtf Scorri is doing- it's a couple hours into D1, and I don't think anybody except me found him THAT scummy.

I don't really think that Elieson is scummy though. I think Elieson just misinterpreted my posts and found the misinterpretations scummy. If I am not wrong, Elieson has also attacked me first (starting N0), which means that it was SB who had just jumped on the wagon on me, and not Elieson.

Mancer, your scumread on Marth makes no sense at all and is objectively terrible. He is claiming JoaT with a one-shot Rolecop, and he is voting Shinori because he inspected Shinori and he turned up a role that is probably Mafia, since town is more likely to have an Alliance Checker than a Rolecop.

I'm just saying that there is no way to verify that Bluedoom is town aligned. Not even through inspects, since there's no way to distinguish between Miller JoaT and scum JoaT.

This means that it might be possible that Shinori is town and that Bluedoom might be trying to push for a town mislynch. So, care must be taken in lynching Shinori based on Bluedoom's claim alone.

Yeah, we won't be able to know if Marth is scum or not from inspecting him. So? What has he been doing that's scummy? We don't lynch Miller claims just because they're Millers, that's dumb.

@Prims- That's a better reason, I just didn't like how you were telling people to go for your read over their's for nothing at all. Personally I disagree with you because Elieson's reasoning might have been better, but the timing seemed more opportunistic, but meh.

That vote from Blitz was bad.

Fine. Screw it. I'm the cop and I got a guilty on Blitz last night. There. I was going to try and just convince people to switch, but screw it this is easier.

nice try, but you know as well as I do that ain't true

so two guilties on day 1, lmao

Alright, I'm vig. There was this one post where I replied to Mancer with a bunch of Vs, a size 2 i and "g" as the second letter of the first word of the next sentence (because size "2")

##Stab: Blitz

Out N0 result if you're here and somehow town, otherwise RIP

Aww so cute. There is literally no reason for me to claim cop right now unless I got a guilty. I was originally going to scan Elie because he's my buddy and I figured I should know what side he's on. But then you were acting odd in the night phase and so I decided to scan you instead. And lo and behold, I got a guilty on you. Deal with it.