Mystery Mafia - Game Over

Grace

• Replies 889
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do realise that, right now, if Bluedoom's Miller claim can be trusted, there is an Alliance Cop on town's side.

However, that really can only be confirmed if Bluedoom ends up being proven a Miller.

I do realise that, right now, if Bluedoom's Miller claim can be trusted, there is an Alliance Cop on town's side.

However, that really can only be confirmed if Bluedoom ends up being proven a Miller.

Bolded part isn't always true.

It just means that there is something that can tell alliance, could be full cop.

It just means that there is something that can tell alliance, could be full cop.

True. Well, I guess the Miller claim only serves to prove the existence of an Alliance Cop or Full Cop on town's side.

Role Cop definitely isn't possible, since it doesn't check Alliance, unless it is one of a Jack of all Trades's power list.

Disclaimer: All these are only true if Bluedoom's Miller claim can be trusted.

Hmm... What does town normally do with Millers?

I still am creeped out by the avatar (which I can't see from my phone, thank god =D).

I don't know what town does with millers, but I know Prims eats them for lunch

Golden Sun mafia had no alliance cops but a godfather so that I (Alex) could fake claim alliance cop

Everything had been rather quiet that night. Until the screams of pain were heard.

Everyone rushed out outside to the meeting point and found Cam lying there, body seemingly fried by lightning and split open, blood flowing freely. You wonder how this could have happened.

Cam has died! His Role PM will not flip.

[spoiler=and then]this is a pure joke guys. this counts towards absolutely nothing.

continue~

a link of this will be fun in the OP

also, I just hit my double post

and Mancer, since you wanted to treat my night as a day phase and ruin my sleep, give some ideas to keep me entertained.

i am an instantly resolving cop and scanned you as MAFIA-ALIGNED

for real it's questionable that you're all, "hey mancer start stuff for me" when you're the sort of person who likes to provoke reactions yourself

Golden Sun mafia had no alliance cops but a godfather so that I (Alex) could fake claim alliance cop

True, that might be possible, but where is the point in making a townie scan as scum aligned when no one but the Miller would know that fact. This means that anyone fake claiming Alliance Cop would not be able to deduce what the Miller's alignment should be scanned as.

At least in the GS Mafia, you knew the alignments of all the scum (including what the godfather should scan as), and by elimination, you should be able to know the alignments of all the town members. Your Alliance Cop claim in that case can then be verified.

Thus, in the case of Godfather, Alliance Cop can be a safe fake claim for scum, but I don't think that Alliance Cop is a safe fake claim for scum if a Miller exists.

and Mancer, since you wanted to treat my night as a day phase and ruin my sleep, give some ideas to keep me entertained.

Since when did I want to treat your night as a Day phase. I just asked what can or should be done on N0.

for real it's questionable that you're all, "hey mancer start stuff for me" when you're the sort of person who likes to provoke reactions yourself

Inb4 Prims accidentally another town turbolynch

True, that might be possible, but where is the point in making a townie scan as scum aligned when no one but the Miller would know that fact. This means that anyone fake claiming Alliance Cop would not be able to deduce what the Miller's alignment should be scanned as.

lol, if the miller is actually scum, I will think you are scum too

Since when did I want to treat your night as a Day phase. I just asked what can or should be done on N0.

I thought you had some great ideas stacked up to share with us, well, too bad it seems I was wrong

think what you will

okay so apparently this is another night one of stupid so I think i will refrain from posting until we actualy can talk as town and not help the mafia or something

you mean, you will not talk cause you will out your teammates?

A Miller doesn't mean there can't be a Rolecop. In MoMM, I was the Town Rolecop, and we had a Miller despite not having an Alliance Cop (we might have had a JoaT with a one-shot Cop, can't remember). However, in that case, when the Miller was scanned, it wasn't just his alignment that was scanned differently, it was also his role (IIRC, he scanned as SK).

So Marth, can you confirm whether it is just your alignment that scans differently, or is it also your role?

lol, if the miller is actually scum, I will think you are scum too

Lol, what?

How did you come to that conclusion?

You seem to know way too much for a normal townie. Such as whether or not Bluedoom is scum. You seem to talk as if you already know that Bluedoom would flip scum.

If anything, the fact that you brought up the Alliance Cop fake claim possibility proves that you know slightly more than what town should know. Are you scum with Alliance Cop as one of your safe fake claims?

A Miller doesn't mean there can't be a Rolecop. In MoMM, I was the Town Rolecop, and we had a Miller despite not having an Alliance Cop (we might have had a JoaT with a one-shot Cop, can't remember). However, in that case, when the Miller was scanned, it wasn't just his alignment that was scanned differently, it was also his role (IIRC, he scanned as SK).

So Marth, can you confirm whether it is just your alignment that scans differently, or is it also your role?

The brings out a very good point.

I would like to know about which part of your role PM (alignment or role) it is that scans differently, Bluedoom.

Inb4 we find out that Bluedoom was trolling us with a fake Miller claim, lol.

Lol, what?

How did you come to that conclusion?

You seem to know way too much for a normal townie. Such as whether or not Bluedoom is scum. You seem to talk as if you already know that Bluedoom would flip scum.

If anything, the fact that you brought up the Alliance Cop fake claim possibility proves that you know slightly more than what town should know. Are you scum with Alliance Cop as one of your safe fake claims?

I didn't come to any conclusions, I just brought in possibilities with speculations, but you are free to think as you will

and don't think I didn't see you attempt to role fish

I didn't come to any conclusions, I just brought in possibilities with speculations, but you are free to think as you will

and don't think I didn't see you attempt to role fish

Call it what you will. It's actually an attempt to see if you will accidentally slip out more information than you should have and reveal yourself as scum.

I'm going to note this reaction for future scumhunting, in case you reveal more information later on (whether accidental or not).

I actually have to kind of agree with Prims about Blitz. His post earlier was really passive, which is not a word I associate with Blitzhunting, and then the latest jab at Mancer seemed really weird and forced- I don't see how he was rolefishing more than I was when he basically just repeated my question to Marth. And you just said last page that Mancer was coming out with some good stuff, but now he's rolefishing?

##UnNightVote, ##NightVote: Blitz

Yeah, but that's hardly rolefishing. Nobody is going to admit they're scum when you ask them if they are unless they're giving up because they don't think there's any chance of them winning (so certainly not N0). And it's not like the real Alliance Cop would say, "No, I'm not scum, but I sure am the Cop!!!"

Yeah, but that's hardly rolefishing. Nobody is going to admit they're scum when you ask them if they are unless they're giving up because they don't think there's any chance of them winning (so certainly not N0). And it's not like the real Alliance Cop would say, "No, I'm not scum, but I sure am the Cop!!!"

no no, you got it all wrong

scum normally looooooves~ to get their fake claim out there when they actually have a (perfect) fake claim to out and otherwise they want to stay hidden.

Scum also wants to get claims that narrows down the power roles

for example, if I had answered, "no I am not cop, heck my role isn't even active", scum could get info to narrow down who to shoot at night

obviously the statement I stated may or may not be true for my role which I may or may not have.