Mystery Mafia - Game Over

Grace

Well then that person is just dumb and we can't do anything about dumb people.

Either way I think you're exaggerating, and the tone of how you pointed it out was also really passive aggressive- "Don't think I didn't notice that." instead of "Hey, you're doing this scummy thing."

I don't know, something about your posts have just been really off-putting.

• Replies 889
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Either way I think you're exaggerating, and the tone of how you pointed it out was also really passive aggressive- "Don't think I didn't notice that." instead of "Hey, you're doing this scummy thing."

maybe I am exaggerating, but what of it?

"Hey, you're doing this scummy thing.", seriously, when did I ever talk like that?

sounds like you are trying to get a lynch on me by changing my past character entirely

Well, I can't judge your character since I've never seen you play (not counting Chilean since you died so early on), so I don't really know how you are normally.

I do think that your reactions in this situation are kind of held back, like you're keeping a safety net for yourself in case your reads on me fall off. Not necessarily scummy, but I can say that it is not really townie either.

The point is that normally your points are direct. Your jab at Mancer was indirect and passive-aggressive. Your point against me in that last post was similar.

Also what are all these people doing viewing the thread and not saying anything?

And Paper, shrug. It's N0/ED1. Care to offer a more substantial opinion? Why are my thoughts dumb in this context? I find passive-aggressiveness scummy most of the time, because it's a way to sort of point things out in a half-assed way. When you make your points passively, people don't connect you with the lynch as much as they do if you were direct.

Hi Elie!

Anyways, *shrug* I dunno how much we should talk right now since as Psych I believe pointed out, we don't want to be giving the mafia too much info. I'm listening to Psych? What has the world come to????

True. Well, I guess the Miller claim only serves to prove the existence of an Alliance Cop or Full Cop on town's side.

Role Cop definitely isn't possible, since it doesn't check Alliance, unless it is one of a Jack of all Trades's power list.

Disclaimer: All these are only true if Bluedoom's Miller claim can be trusted.

Miller doesn't really confirm there being any Cop. I put a Miller and a Godfather in one of my games without anything that would really be affected by it, and one of Proto's games had a Godfather but also no Town Cop.

for real it's questionable that you're all, "hey mancer start stuff for me" when you're the sort of person who likes to provoke reactions yourself

I think that was supposed to be the provocation, Prims.

You're misrepresenting my point. It started off as him acting differently, sure, but right now I don't like his posts because his points are passive-aggressive instead of being direct. And that has nothing to do with it being Blitz, I'd say that was scummy no matter who was doing it.

And Paper, shrug. It's N0/ED1. Care to offer a more substantial opinion? Why are my thoughts dumb in this context? I find passive-aggressiveness scummy most of the time, because it's a way to sort of point things out in a half-assed way. When you make your points passively, people don't connect you with the lynch as much as they do if you were direct.

if you want a lynch on me, your points about me being passive aggressive better be good, in fact, why not start now?

Well, I can't judge your character since I've never seen you play (not counting Chilean since you died so early on), so I don't really know how you are normally.

I do think that your reactions in this situation are kind of held back, like you're keeping a safety net for yourself in case your reads on me fall off. Not necessarily scummy, but I can say that it is not really townie either.

I was the Overlook that went after you, remember

anyways, I am keeping my reads for my own reasons but why do you want to know what my reads are?

Umm, it's night. Rest assured that when the day starts, barring something else happening to change my mind, I will vote for you. As of right now, I have my NightVote on you, so I really can't do anything more.

And why shouldn't Mancer want to know what your reads are? You're making it sound like that's a scummy thing when it's not really. Like, I can understand that you might not HAVE any reads because it's N0, but that wasn't what your reply implied.

Thus, in the case of Godfather, Alliance Cop can be a safe fake claim for scum, but I don't think that Alliance Cop is a safe fake claim for scum if a Miller exists.

And if a Miller doesn't exist, Miller's the perfect fakeclaim.

Rolespeculating on Bluedoom's claimed miller doesn't get us as long as we know nothing else, and the only thing you've been on about is Cop, and why would we want to have a cop confirmed on N0 anyway. It doesn't help anyone but mafia.

im gonna policy vote j00 until he gets an avatar

scumteam: j00, Elieson, BBM

Would an avatar with the inscription I AM SCUM be good enough for you