Mystery Mafia - Game Over

Grace

I just checked what Informant is. Informant chooses a target and receives the same system messages as their target.

I think that the RoleCop in brackets could mean that Shinori was on a RoleCop last night.

So, Shinori, could you confirm if that is what your role does?

And if it is, we're you on Scorri and can you confirm Scorri's claim?

• Replies 889
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

also, I wouldn't mind being lynched as long as you guys get rid of BOTH Scorri and BBM, my two scum reads, which I ma pretty sure are right (that is after I turn up town)

not playing

[spoiler=completely useless trivia]If Rule 3 was kept as it was originally made and people got a ghost vote for every post they made after another one of their own posts, Mancer would have 12, BBM and Prims would have 3 each, and Blitz, Paperblade, Elieson, and Bluedoom would have 1 each.

That is all.

Just reposting this:

Except the worst the mafia can do to someone on N0 is like hook/silence/kidnap whatever. They can't kill. N0 helps the town, because it's basically a headstart for the town's investigative roles. If we have actual discussion N0 and someone looks scummy, we're giving the Cop a target, so that he's not just randing his target. And sure, maybe we give the mafia a non-random target to hook/silence/kidnap, but then if someone is looking really townie, we give any theoretical Watcher a good target to pick too.

Also, consider that unlike the last hammer games, we don't get to be indecisive D1 and have a non-hammer lynch. It's a universal loss straight away. So on any other night phase, when the mafia can kill, it's not as good to talk much, but right now I don't see the harm in treating it as an extended D1.

I'm also inclined to believe Scorri because she was crumbing Cop from her posts really hard. And I thought Blitz was scummy anyways, so. Also Blitz's defence doesn't make much sense because why on earth would scum do that?

not playing

[spoiler=completely useless trivia]If Rule 3 was kept as it was originally made and people got a ghost vote for every post they made after another one of their own posts, Mancer would have 12, BBM and Prims would have 3 each, and Blitz, Paperblade, Elieson, and Bluedoom would have 1 each.

That is all.

If Rule 3 was as it was before, I would have waited before posting, lol.

And I clarified with Manix that even with the previous Rule 3, ghost votes are handed based on whether the multi posting does help with discussion or not and the time lapse between them.

I wanted to spring that fake on Shinori who would no doubt give a telling response but NO you guys had to go and get another guilty that I couldn't justify not shooting

12. Night results: Investigation results are not guaranteed to be accurate, redirects will not be revealed, any failed actions will not be provided with a reason why, and successful protection actions will not be disclosed.

Right there in the rules.