So Crash got banned

Junkhead

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I honestly have no idea why this interests me at all.

maybe I'm just glad that CYOA thing is finally dead, woohoo!

You posting is a good omen for anyone who's at all on the fence, and I was already celebrating the departure of someone who might have been better than I am.

But you won't be, so the bluff is pointless and the hypothetical is uninteresting.

And the lack of a punchline delivers.

Edited by Mouse

To think I used to defend Crash during times of misunderstandings between him and others. May he one day mature, wherever he goes.

Edited by Raven

Ultimately, that's a fact

The (irrelevant) question is whether he was aware of it or not

If yes, he was a troll

If no, he was Crash

From what I saw after a few posts in the game section of FftF, I believe he did it on purpose...

I don't say he was a bad person but I can't understand why he had to be like this...

Edited by Snufkin

Well, he likely would've had a close to full warn gauge if I weren't so lenient on him in the past. I take responsibility for this not happening sooner, but I felt he could improve if given the chance. I still think he can (and I think he has improved greatly over the years), but I couldn't let him keep doing this and not do anything about it. Warns didn't stop him, the suspension didn't stop him and I was doing everything I could to keep from having to ban him. I feel that everything he did was starting to be partly my fault too, because I kept giving him chances he never used to prove he deserved it. Granted, I still feel my reasoning was sound in the past - that he gets purposely provoked by people hoping to get him in trouble. But it doesn't really excuse what he did either, and he's far too defensive about things. He certainly wasn't provoked into wishing people get raped and killed.

That said, I told him last time that if it happened again I'd ban him. So I banned him. Can't say I don't keep my word :P.

And that's the whole story!

Indeed, I found he had a hard time accepting criticism in his opinions and such, and got very defensive over the smallest of things, often attacking members in his defense. Some opinions of his were so crazy and against the grain he was just asking to be challenged. I suppose his ban was well overdue with all things considered.