DorcasFE

DarkBladeSeth

- Main Lord (Hector) replaced with Dorcas

- Dorcas' class changed to Dork-Ass

- 2nd tier class: Bishōjo Senshi Sailor

- Dorcas' growths changed to 100% in each stat and 0% speed. Who needs speed anyway

- Dorcas' Prf weapon changed into "Wife-slayer". Super effective against Female units

- Serra replaced with Dorcas' wife

- Vulneraries replaced with Poisoned Muttons

Edited by DarkBladeSeth

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just realized

- 2nd tier class: Bishōjo Senshi Sailor

yeszzz.

His growths should be kept the same though for MANRYNESS.

I DO NOT FORGIVE THOSE WHO TAKE MY AXEMEN.

EN GUARDE!

YOU FOOR.

YOU ACTIVATED MY TRAP CARD.

Actually I don't feel random enough for this right now.

I blame being hungry. *walks away*

There needs to be a few chapters with Dorcas traveling with the Taliver bandits (was it them? I might be wrong) and raiding villages. Later, Dorcas betrays them and they become the Black Fang of the game.

Ok, time to write some script, because bitches love script

Chapter 1 - Dorcas begins

Dorcas' wife breaks her arm while working in Dorcas' manly Kitchen. Dorcas decides to join the bandits in order to get some money to buy a better wife. He kills a random peasant to show his worth to the bandits (The random peasant is Lucius' father, but this is a spoiler, so forget it)

The boss of this chapter is a villager who founds an iron spear. Too bad Dorcas is an Axeman

Chapter 2 - Raid in the night

FOW chapter. Dorcas enters Bulgar with some of his new friends, and he must Raid all the Houses without getting caught by the guards.

Actually the chapter is not lost if the guards spot him, but the boss is really tough

The (optional) boss of this chapter is Eagler, with his trusty Javelin. Too bad Dorcas is an Axeman

Chapter 3 - A manly man from the mountains

Dorcas' gang (Yes, he takes the place of the boss in-between chapters) meets a very powerful foe, who wants to test his might

The boss of this chapter is Barte the Brave, a mercenary wielding a powerful Lancereaver. Too bad Dorcas is an Axeman

Chapter 4 - Wife Slayer

Dorcas attacks Lyn' gang, only to discover that they are defending his wife. He decides to PWN his former friends, using her wife as a weapon

The boss of this chapter is his former vice-captain, a hero wielding a Silver sword. Too bad his Sword Rank is B

Dorcas Obtains the "Wife Slayer", his Prf weapon, after this chapter. His wife bought it from a creepy merchant named Merlinus. He kept calling the axe "Wolf Beil", but she didn't pay him attention

Chapter 5 - The debts must be paid

Dorcas helps Lyn defeating an old fart named Lundgren.

The boss is Lundgren, who wields a powerful Silver Lance. Too bad Dorcas is an Axeman

After raiding his castle, Dorcas finds a strange object, the Lunar Scepter. From now on, Dorcas can use it to promote from "Dork-ass" to "Bishōjo Senshi Sailor"

This ends the Prologue.

Feedback?

An actual script what.

I think

somebody sud stop

while they're ahead.

Because Cam will obviously make his epic reskin hack.

wait who is Cam.

Actually, I bashed my head on the keyboard and that post came out.

Might be destiny

What is my destiny Dorcas?

'Broken mess' it may be, but it's probably the best language for expression in the world.

Granted, one would hope that advantage would come without all the 'rules' that are wrong more than half the time.