Schoolteacher Mafia

eclipse

>pushes initial lynch

>and apparently continuing to justify it is bad

Let's put it this way. Since I'm pushing your lynch, I'm going to have to deal with the possible fallout after, which is literally not distancing. You keep saying to look at me after you flip, which implies that I'm responsible, which means I can't distance myself.

I don't feel like repeating myself again though so

BBM: "it's a shitty fakeclaim" is not solid reasoning at all to say it's legit. because there have been some bad fakeclaims in the past, it's not completely out of the question. also it could have been one of the fakes given to them (clipsey loves giving scum fakeclaims, from past games).

Yeah, and why on earth would you give someone a PR Cop fakeclaim? I don't think that your reasons for voting for him are scummy because you were voting for him before the claim, but people like (off the top of my head) SB, Helios, Neko, and Rocker look really bad to me right now.

If Mancer flips scum, shrug, I was wrong, but I don't think he will.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And town continues to be so dense. I really am going to laugh and gloat when our flip comes up if only so that those of you who had been trying to tunnel is so badly are proven wrong.

I'm starting to get emotionally attached to this game so I'm going to step back now and wait for that one post I have after my flip to gloat.

Gloating when you flip town is really stupid, because you're making fun of your own faction for being wrong. Mislynches happen. Like, look at Marth. He's been mislynched for shitty reasons in so many games that if he acted like you he would never play.

Look Mancer. If you keep calling us dense, do you think we're doing to react favorably to it? You're pulling our strings and damned if I'm changing my mind now. You're going out of your way to antagonize the town and that's common for scum who have given up, or spiteful town. NEITHER are good for you, regardless of alignment.

Opinions on Paperblade/Shinori struggle?

Opinions on Neko/scorri struggle?

Opinions on Elie/SB? struggle?

I'll take Town Paper, Town Neko and Town Elie out of the pairs given. Scorri feels more like the scum scorris I've played with, I can't get a solid on Shinori. Breadcrumbs are legit there, doesn't necessarily prove alignment, but I'll give it a pass.

Also, this Mancer wagon is terrible. Mancer is a confirmed easy lynch, and despite a few minor misplays has upped his game and been pretty protown throughout. Further more, ridiculous sounding roles are more times than not actually real roles and town. Not voting him at all.

Going for one of the opportunist sheep on the wagon instead.

##Vote: Serious Bananjas

Sorry I have to respond to this.

You moved around and changed your opinions on me so very quickly. That's what I meant by jump around. I don't say jump on me.

But I didn't. I never once changed my opinion on you. Ever. Period. Understand this. Please notice how I made the second post at the SAME EXACT TIME as the third one. Literally the same time. I never once changed my thoughts. I only only only only ONLY thought your claim was really shitty. And I still do. I believe you, it's just my first reaction is "wtf this is a horrible fakeclaim" because it's a role that makes no sense. What is the point of a PR cop? Everyone's PRs are obvious and some people even mention what their PR is. That's it. Don't blow it out of proportion.

I realize I'm being a little uncharacteristically emotional about this point but keep in mind when three people misrep you in a span of what 4/5 hours? it gets kind of annoying. So I just want to nip this in the bud.

Yeah, and why on earth would you give someone a PR Cop fakeclaim? I don't think that your reasons for voting for him are scummy because you were voting for him before the claim, but people like (off the top of my head) SB, Helios, Neko, and Rocker look really bad to me right now.

Logic. Weirder things have happened (I think I gave scum a 1-shot vig fakeclaim in EO when they had no way of proving it)

And point accepted about the other people.

Gloating when you flip town is really stupid, because you're making fun of your own faction for being wrong. Mislynches happen. Like, look at Marth. He's been mislynched for shitty reasons in so many games that if he acted like you he would never play.

^ This. I mentioned something similar to this earlier, so deal with it.

Why Bananas over the rest of the wagon, Bal?

I still find him scummy, but a part of me just wants Mancer out of the game regardless of alignment, since as his recent posts have proven he's being a huge fucktard and Manix's responses are 100% correct. Also because "if you're scum, be a bitch and throw a fit and we won't lynch you" is the worst lesson ever and that mite b what's happening here.

people have gotten lynchproof as a fakeclaim before and that's way worse

also Manix your logic for keeping a claim alive is pretty bad since usually what happens is they play along until they can just fuck the town over

also Manix your logic for keeping a claim alive is pretty bad since usually what happens is they play along until they can just fuck the town over

hmm that is true. I suppose what needs to be considered is how townie/scummy they look as well.

Ugh, Mancer is not being much of a sport here, regardless of his alignment. It's almost sad to read because he's playing the victim card and being a total baby over getting lynched. Almost want him modkilled for it.

If he's town he's definitely Playing To Lose and not following his wincon very well in any case. I've seen a decent amount of ragequits in my day and this definitely is on a higher scale of :mad: then a good lot of them.

Ugh, Mancer is not being much of a sport here, regardless of his alignment. It's almost sad to read because he's playing the victim card and being a total baby over getting lynched. Almost want him modkilled for it.

Because everyone else has taken the prospect of getting lynched so well.

I keep accidently writing your name Manix instead of Mancer, dunno why.

Unvote:Manix

Vote:MANCER/BoronYellsALot

I would really like to know what you guys got against list posts. Would you rather a paragraph with all that information instead? i'm not going to sit around and preach to you these twenty million things about each player, i'm dead terrible at dragging things out and like to get to the point fast, the result? A list of one or two liners. Problem? Deal with it.

There's "fighting against a wagon" and there's "qqing because you got mad that you're getting lynched" and mancer is threatening the latter here.with a modkill threat.

I don't like getting lynched but I put up a fight rather then scream and yell and whine.

It's like watching someone go through the 7 stages of death here.

He's only gotten marginally better then the initial reactions to getting slammed for his slipup and the subsequent hammerwagon that got piled on him, but all his victimizing and AtE is still pretty bad.

He should try making a comprehensive case on someone he wants lynched rather then boasting about being able to gloat postdeath and whining how his wagon is bad.

Okay, I think I'm gonna try to stay in the game unless Eclipse wants me to sub out after this, just because she doesn't deserve to have her game ruined by this nonsense, but I am not doing a thing in this game while people are acting this way. I'm really sorry about this, but for one thing, I'm neither going to ignore people's emotions or allow "you guys are all terrible if you kill me you're not my friend anymore" to be a useful strategy. It's a game and it's not worth hating anybody over and this is stupid and I want nothing to do with it. Maybe there's some way I could play properly without being a jerk but I'm not confident enough to try.

Why Bananas over the rest of the wagon, Bal?

I wanted to be on someone I felt was coasting and didn't have any read at all on Baldrick.

Bananas on the other hand behaved lackluster in response to the early pressure IMO, generated early non-content and flubbed on votals, and has seemed flimsier in general, but maybe that's my gut talking.

Phase would end in 20 minutes, but after that debacle, I'm doing three things.

1. Phase ends NOW.

2. If you want votals, compile them yourselves.

3. Prims and NekoRex, that was uncalled for. Scumhunting is one thing, but insulting players directly is not welcome. Cut it out. Next time I catch that in this thread will result in a modkill.

While I like discussion, I do not like how today's discussion went about. People should not be getting angry over a game, and I won't fully blame Mancer/Boron for this. They were doing the mentor thing right, and I would've loved to see how far they could've gone. Thread's being locked until I can think up of some fitting flavor.

"Any last words?" someone in the crowd said. Kuraishi didn't bother to see who it was. With the way the day's proceedings had been running, it didn't surprise him that the teachers went after the one person who could've cracked the case for him. He knew that if this was the way the school was run, then there was no hope for those teachers who just wanted to do their jobs.

You are Yoshio Kuraishi. You are known for showing up a bit late, while munching on a cucumber. You are NOT a teacher, nor do you aspire to be one. With the mounting death toll, you have been stationed at the school until you can get to the bottom of these murders (since you have already ruled out suicide).

During the night, you may respond to your role PM with "Night X - I noticed something about you, <PLAYER>". You will observe <PLAYER> during the night, and will ascertain their posting restriction by morning.

Posting Restriction: You are effective but eccentric. One of your hallmarks is your in-home garden. Thus, mention vegetables (since you eat them for breakfast and all).

You are allied with the town. You win when all threats to the town are eliminated.

And you jerks also killed off one of my favorite characters. Yes, I am going to rip the town for this in postgame. Hard.

Night 1 ends on Thursday 4 AM GMT/Wednesday 6 PM HST. Remember that DST is OFF, and Hawaii doesn't observe it anyway.