FE5 (blind?) playthrough

Momentai~

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats on doing that, that recruitment is just the stupidest thing

Also for an interesting reference point you're at the same point in time as the start of Chapter 7 of FE4

That is most certainly the most ridiculous recruitment out of all of the FEs I have played.

Ah, thanks! Leaf just learned about Celice, so I think they're gonna meet in the next chapter. soon.

[spoiler=Chapter 19 part 1]

4f182138fd6f4a00bcd4ec7.pngOBu80yn.png

Uh oh...

MCbhoHx.pngbRR9Lfq.pnga2adc4fe21f046279d28392.png

Wow...

1ad7acd90bcd451686fe074.png

He died an honorable warrior's death; following his prince's requests to the end.

I bet Leaf feels really guilty now.

9IDneA5.png

Things seemed so positive just last chapter and already Leaf's forces are on the brink of defeat.

311AXbk.png4xKTg92.png

No more will die in Leaf's presence, hopefully.

c7368f82c8e145f4a6dec05.png

Maybe no one 'surivies' because no one knows what it is. Surviving is something everyone that's not red on this map shall be doing, however.

e4fd3d2afde74cd9b3ab04e.png

Prepare to be disappointed~

G89UtWs.png

What is a man of Alster doing with the enemy? Was this a trap?

G8nMfS2.png

We've got to stop meeting like this, Amalda. Wouldn't you prefer to be a nice shade of blue?

ry6P3Lu.png

Unfortunately, I cannot recruit her because I need a character I'd only get if I chose the A route.

Qvotxb9.pngfUr8G58.png

We start off with our heroes separated.

1gKNz3A.png

HP, magic, skill, luck

oaSJGFx.png

Someone doesn't wanna give up their weapon this time.

jzTI2sZ.png

Lifis gets both rings.

6eXXY1I.png

The Alster units do not attack the civilians; that child is safe for now.

f2b2d09da4db473988b0912.png

Being a burden obviously

wHorws3.png

:(

2982dae555e2491489af899.png

I couldn't have phrased it better myself.

jCCtM2F.pngOy6neNB.pngrR94BuZ.pngn6T8BuJ.pngdMPKbrT.png

Awesome. I'll consider this some sort of one time reinforcement ability from Miranda. Yay, now she's useful!

KKRFpCV.png

Strength, build

36be4d6b872f4526a0c6814.png

For some reason print screen didn't activate fast enough to capture the level up screen. He gained HP, speed, and defense

0aa9d18a333b4756a1a6b26.png

HP, strength, magic

MEDgOrt.png

HP, strength, magic, skill, luck

e709a27d474f40d195b5af0.png

HP, strength, defense

ctHkY8p.png

HP, strength,skill, luck, defense

lIYYdxY.png

It looks like being hit with blizzard puts the target to sleep. Interesting...

d2a5e85bdb2148e0be1d22a.png

HP, luck

pUFGSRT.png

Strength, luck

f039a290aab24c5a87f50ec.png

*rubs eyes*

My eyes did not deceive me. I know for sure she missed both attempts of her double cast...

WHY TINA

5kHgS4l.png

She took both hits and didn't critical in return?

...the hell!?

Fi980UN.png

Strength, build

I forgive you Anna <3

2fe7dad92568437f8f76a46.png

Defense, build

C3myETa.png

HP, strength, luck, defense, build

vXDuHeU.png

HP, speed, luck, defense, build

Edited by Momentai~

[spoiler=Chapter 19 part 2]

gLMVNqo.png

I think I gave the other skill ring to Bryton. I really regret that. xP

sVgmIey.png

HP, luck, build

Ready to promote!

/benched until next knight proof

Actually I think Ronan gets dibs on next knight proof. He's been sitting at level 20 for a few chapters.

v05cYLH.png

HP, strength, speed, luck

Also ready to promote

Whenever that is

Zl33doe.png

Gross, blank level.

hI05ct1.png

The civilians escaped, so it's time to go. Unfortunately the alster knights have no interest in escaping and they're being slaughtered by what seems like infinite reinforcements. We've got 2 alster units here that could give the 3-13 archer a run for his money! They're still going strong even with bandits captured.

45e1201445144672a01476f.png

Amalda is following behind us. She doesn't have much else to do considering she has nothing in her inventory. xP

Uo0XDSJ.pngbb6c80864f96448083f2b32.png

The enemies make such interesting formations. We've got an arrow, a sword, and what looks like a C.

13b20124d52247d2ae774c0.png

;-;

jgNJLZz.png

Just in time!

oB5IRNA.png

I will not deny that you were a catalyst in his untimely death.

44d1d9b154554d9487524ca.png

At least they still have August.

b742f69b475b46138a53d69.pngKiDg4bQ.pngPiwHUdW.png

I recognize this part now.

tP1wgaf.png

Don't forget the amazing holy weapon too! Well he doesn't have it yet, but Leaf will probably feel even more envious when he does.

Well it's not all bad, at least Leaf's holy blood provides better growths.

df28268346a64a198c0dc54.png5927fad861504581b6af757.png

~

YppN4Tx.png

"I liked Sigurd before it was cool"

YpGVNph.png

Many other heroes contributed to his cause and died that day, but Sigurd gets special treatment because he has blue hair.

0rmPcLI.png

Did someone set him to repeat? I hope he's not broken...His warranty expired a while ago and we're going to have to pay to get him repaired.

08DllzE.png

THAT is Leaf's future? Oh God. Enjoy your bishounen hair while you have it, Leaf. Age is gonna destroy you.

uT7eygi.png0d7e804bbe814f8d9aa8a8c.pngSqnTsaS.png

And August leaves Leaf to dwell on that.

C9rLn9p.png

Yay~

Edited by Momentai~

Oh, I remember this chapter...

It was pretty annoying, especially wuth the absurd hit rate of everyone.

By the way, someone else could explain it better, but hit rates and stats gain are extremely random in this game.

You can do the exact same thing and have completely different result. hat's pretty interresting.

I also really like that part of the story. this was quite surprising and interresting.

Well, I'd like to say the harder is past, but this is obviously a lie. If I remember correctly, you shouldn't have to much problem for a few chapters...

Well, I'd like to say the harder is past, but this is obviously a lie. If I remember correctly, you shouldn't have to much problem for a few chapters...

You mean chapter 22, the next gaiden chapter, chapter 22, chapter 24x, the next chapter, chapter 22, lets add final oh and lets not forget chapter 22!

inb4 warp staff to make that chapter easier

You mean chapter 22, the next gaiden chapter, chapter 22, chapter 24x, the next chapter, chapter 22, lets add final oh and lets not forget chapter 22!

Obviously.

Though 24x and the final one is truly hilarious in their own right.

For chapter 22, I think Barrier + Thief/Sleep are really usefull here for a certain someone. But you should use Warp first...

Oh, I remember this chapter...

It was pretty annoying, especially wuth the absurd hit rate of everyone.

By the way, someone else could explain it better, but hit rates and stats gain are extremely random in this game.

You can do the exact same thing and have completely different result. hat's pretty interresting.

I also really like that part of the story. this was quite surprising and interresting.

Obviously.

Though 24x and the final one is truly hilarious in their own right.

For chapter 22, I think Barrier + Thief/Sleep are really usefull here for a certain someone. But you should use Warp first...

Thanks for the info guys lol. I honestly don't think anything could be as insane as chapter 18. I feel confident enough to tackle anything this game can throw at me now.

I am a bit scared to see what this game will throw at me next. Now i've lost my confidence :c

It has come to my attention that I am quite close to the end of this game (I expect that it is the same length as or shorter than FE6) and I have 9 characters that are unpromoted and nearing/at level 20. I don't think I'll get my hands on 9 knight proofs to promote them all so now I'm at a loss as to who to promote. I'm gonna put up a poll so you guys can help me decide who should be first in line for the proofs.

Ronan and Homer are not included in the unpromoted category any longer because I'm working on chapter 20 now and I've already promoted them.

Well you can buy Knight Proofs in a shop in chapter 22, but if I remember they cost around 8000 or 10000 gold or so.

I would say not to promote any more mounted units, since there are only a handful of outdoor chapters left and they're not even particularly useful in those. So I would say Salem/Tina (depends on their staff rank, getting to A is kinda nice) or Mareeta/Shiva are your best bets right now.

Edited by Silvercrow

Well you can buy Knight Proofs in a shop in chapter 22, but if I remember they cost around 8000 or 10000 gold or so.

I would say not to promote any more mounted units, since there are only a handful of outdoor chapters left and they're not even particularly useful in those. So I would say Salem/Tina (depends on their staff rank, getting to A is kinda nice) or Mareeta/Shiva are your best bets right now.

That's why you bring Shanam. (Even if I'm not sure it's the best idea here... It would need a lot of protection...

Yeah, training the mounted units other than Olwen and Fergus is pretty useless now...

Salem and Tina both have B rank, so I'm thinking a promotion would bump them both up to A.

Why fergus isnt promoted yet? Promote HIM!!!

Only 3 people have been voted for on the poll, and Fergus is one of them, so you're in luck!

That's why you bring Shanam. (Even if I'm not sure it's the best idea here... It would need a lot of protection...

Yeah, training the mounted units other than Olwen and Fergus is pretty useless now...

Ahhhh

I will make sure to deploy Shanam in chapter 22. I currently have about 13k, so that means I can afford 2-3 knight proofs with bargain .

I also need to clean out my inventory a bit.

3 master swords- thinking of selling one

4 chest keys- thinking of selling 3 of them, leaving me one with 20 uses. I'm thinking between that and the lockpicks I'll be able to open the rest of the treasure chests in the game

4 silence staves- thinking of selling 2

10 s-drinks- thinking of selling 4

2 tron- selling 1

4 yotsmung- selling 2

If I sell all of those, that'll bring me up to 36 thousand, which is enough to buy 7 (if they're 5k) or 9 (if they're 4k). I hope they're 8000, because then I can promote all of them~

even if most of them will probably be hitting the bench for the rest of the game

I challenge you to play through chapter 22 completely blind the first time.

Challenge accepted.

[censored]

I'M BLIND I CAN'T SEE BENCHING ASVEL FOR THAT CHAPTER

[spoiler=Chapter 20]

34ff107923354712b2de6b9.png

Oh hey look, it's Olwen's brother!

cd7cc32e035d4546903b75a.png

He better find something else to please himself with because he's not going to get pleasure from the results of this battle.

380ca34bcf03465ca1d9763.png

If they defeated Blume's son, that means that all that stands between Leaf and Celice is Blume himself. Mid chapter 7 now I'd say.

cUfF3nn.png

That means Tiltyu being paired is canon <3

And the messed up stuff that happened to her after the Battle of Barhara too. ;-;

iMVtSbS.png001700f9d2ba457f844c4f3.png

Someone is in trouble~

12501343aebc4efd899ad49.pngM9Xeuen.png

Cool, it looks like the objective of this chapter is to defend. I love those.

84f0e1cf617449b192ba2a8.pngAyXWXsU.pngd86699c0229e47b09dae003.png

Wow, August is being encouraging? Usually he's so... pragmatic and blunt.I guess Leaf really must be a mess if August has to keep him up.

fUTzX9g.png

He has the lowest speed out of all of my units. Now he'll be tied with Fergus for slowest.

RjQ9fQW.png

Ronan can get Luna. I hope it works on more than just foot sword units in this game.

Hbh3vpb.png

I guess.

LQlV6KI.png

He can use B rank bows now, which means killer and silver!

8db6553b0f2a4d44a86c0f8.png

HP, speed, movement. LOL, 12 move! I didn't give her the dain scroll once!

injsGy5.png

Sara levels up by warping herself

17552ffeb2fe4906a9ac5d1.png

Unlock staff? How are enemies getting their hands on character exclusive weapons?

JU2Wwex.png

HP, skill, build

2fce9d708e7e44e7a3195d7.png

HP, strength, skill, luck, defense, build

3bb546fd52554f3aae3d0d6.png

HP, strength, magic, skill, build

ttd8PB2.png

Magic, speed, build

Ready to promote!

93b2701a090948f0b7a1f17.png

Sage promotion bonuses are so great in FE4/FE5.

7df500a2cd3e4ce9a765581.png

HP, skill, speed, luck

JqyeUEM.png

HP, luck, build

30kjy7W.png

Defense is always good. Especially in a game in which no dodge is guaranteed.

dFdibdq.png

lolol

I'm pretty sure no less than 12 mages assaulted my team on EP. They all had about 9-13 attack so it wasn't that bad.

3v36EHh.png

Wow, Leaf's first level in a long time. Magic and skill

89569dddef7e4f9a9f82696.png

Am I fighting children? Don't they have some sort of size requirement? If you're getting captured by little priestesses you're probably too small to be in the army.

But then again little priestesses shouldn't be out on the battlefield either, should they?

4c75fc481ab542cc86e3857.png

HP, strength, magic, speed, luck

XK4hMIX.png

wat.

[spoiler=Chapter 20 part 2]

rJwR0Ph.png

Ok, you can go now.

b3627afb45824accab292a4.png

HP, skill

5155ee7294ec4440be1efdf.png

Speaking gibberish to the end

y57rd7z.png

Strength, skill

2t1RZx4.png

this game >.>

9c6924ec1e204541860b72a.png

@.@

fa533796666a4aa4ac21bba.png

HP, skill, speed, defense

da98a279d7a64b5db1b0e19.png

HP, skill, defense

4c2BBWd.png

HP, skill, speed, luck

427dccb0c12c481c830a3b3.png

HP, strength, speed

vvy0v4F.png

Speed, defense

Wow, Homer's getting some good defense. I haven't put a scroll on him all chapter. xP

fd62c96968a94cc8b872c47.png

*yawn*

Siege tomes are no match for my charisma abuse polygon shape... thing

c20009c3bc3f4640b2aecf0.png

HP, magic, skill, luck, defense. Maybe speed? I don't know.

3383ac9157c642e59f9339b.png

You and the rest of the army eradicated the enemy forces in a few turns and spent the rest of the time twiddling your thumbs. You were there Leaf, you should know this.

cab7be4a6b774eab89acd4b.png

The destined meeting is near, methinks

8ce6b93337da45779394f1b.pngd0efd10f807d49a284e6e88.png

Hmmm...

Levin?

XMiNRXl.png

He looks so regal~

TaPjdvx.png

Still in chapter 7.

eabd39500767415590b08e5.png8ca5795024fe4b10a13c788.png

Family reunion!

9y1siGN.png

It's the thought that counts, eh?

9qzZSVA.png9f828a17bc534027a54dd8f.png

Plus he's a total dilf

0121e4a4308e476aa9f1d1f.png0ZWCxOT.pngQ1DQnWu.pngfDux5VV.png62ac0fd1ac7d4766a0932ff.png

Yay, Lachesis lives! Either Levin was involved somehow or he can he sense life force or something. Or he really is omniscient, as Delmud said.

KPCjghS.png

Glad to have ya Delmud.

I'd say if your going to promote someone, promote Fergus. He's one of the few mounted units who is just as useful indoors as he is outdoors. (Plus his good growths and ridiculous pcc) BTW Delmud comes with the Beo Sword which is an exclusive weapon that only Fergus and Delmud can use.

Edited by Zelos

His Fergus isn't even that great though, at this point he may as well use Delmud and save the crest

I'd say aside from his speed he's pretty good, and he can most likely fix that with a few level ups with the Sety scroll + promotion. (Going with most likely rather than will because of RNG, but including the Sety scroll his speed growth will be 65% so it would most likely work.)

EDIT: I just noticed, your Ronan has very high strength for his strength growth of 15%!

Edited by Zelos

He doesn't have the Sety scroll

Whoops, should've reread the thread before posting. (My fault for assuming going to chapter 4x = knowing to have Karin talk to Sety, since this is a blind run) But IMO if he chooses to promote Fergus, He still has a decent chance to cap speed without the Sety scroll.(Although if he has the Fala, Noba, or Ulir scrolls he could use one or two those instead.)

BTW: Chapter 22 is gonna be a nightmare unless you have a warp staff with at least 2 uses, also a berserk staff and/or a sleep staff would be extremely useful. The thief staff is also nice to have to steal one of the bosses' weapons in Chapter 22. (Not naming him)

Edited by Zelos

I'd say if your going to promote someone, promote Fergus. He's one of the few mounted units who is just as useful indoors as he is outdoors. (Plus his good growths and ridiculous pcc) BTW Delmud comes with the Beo Sword which is an exclusive weapon that only Fergus and Delmud can use.

His Fergus isn't even that great though, at this point he may as well use Delmud and save the crest

Actually, I don't need the poll anymore. I've got more than enough to afford 9 crests if I send Shanam to the shop to buy them. Everyone will be able to promote.

I'd say aside from his speed he's pretty good, and he can most likely fix that with a few level ups with the Sety scroll + promotion. (Going with most likely rather than will because of RNG, but including the Sety scroll his speed growth will be 65% so it would most likely work.)

EDIT: I just noticed, your Ronan has very high strength for his strength growth of 15%!

Ahaha, I'm sure my characters' stats are all over the place. I've been abusing scrolls so much I don't think it's appropriate to follow average stats any longer.

iirc my Ronan doesn't apply because was gaining quite a bit of strength before I got any scrolls, so I'm glad he's strength blessed! It sounds like my Fergus is speed screwed though lol.

He doesn't have the Sety scroll

That is correct. Is it too late to get the Sety scroll now? xP

I currently have 11 scrolls. There are 13 holy bloods so I guess I missed 2 scrolls. That's not too shabby.

Whoops, should've reread the thread before posting. (My fault for assuming going to chapter 4x = knowing to have Karin talk to Sety, since this is a blind run) But IMO if he chooses to promote Fergus, He still has a decent chance to cap speed without the Sety scroll.(Although if he has the Fala, Noba, or Ulir scrolls he could use one or two those instead.)

Awwwww, how did I miss that? I think Karin was right next to him at one point! I'll make sure Fergus keeps those 3 scrolls in his possession. Until (or perhaps I should say IF) his speed picks up I've given him the brave sword to ensure that he doubles.

[spoiler=Chapter 21]

e94d52c321224397a9442eb.png

So we're somewhere in chapter 8 now.

ad7b6e3350cb4a958f95f52.png

Celice looks distinctively male in this game.

80Wmjb7.png

Julia~

p8U9khP.png

I guess we'll be running into Sety again soon!

RZQtYlk.png3d3f4fdc2ee84ffa9c9f216.png

Silly Julia, you're staying with Celice.

1It69qI.png

Or maybe she's going wherever she wants.

321c402c11c54f29ac02281.png

But first she's going to have a conversation with herself.

c2618a8aabf042eab87b952.png

Maybe someone would admire you if you promoted to master knight.

SDrVs84.png

Again with this?

e26909f395944ca183b481b.pngHK5Qsjp.png

His mother could never die in battle and his father was Sigurd. What did you expect?

f7FXl3e.pnge688f94d3d4a4c1988f897e.png

Probably closer to the 'or so' than a year.

UumtTkO.png

This chapter is really glitchy.

9eedd2b59b0b4611bc9767e.png

Ah, there's Delmud. Great, he doesn't cost a deployment slot!

bc98a5164f6643be8733907.png

Another charisma bot~

Wow, Nanna really got shafted in terms of skills.

7ZrQRxB.png

HP, luck

nothing important

40539952ee90465bb9d1252.png

HP, speed, build

Sara is bulking up!

7f5132ec5d0f47caafa1cda.png

HP, skill, luck

tryOjD6.png

This is the 3rd dragon knight she left alive at 99 hit rate. >.>

And they all have 1 hp left. I should have switched to thunder.

xXZyY3c.png

HP

jzjvshZ.png

I hate this game sometimes

30xu6Mm.png

Strength

cbfa4b024dfc43e1acbc6bb.png

HP

FIhqnlG.png

Magic,skill, speed

1176a437be664eba93f7077.png

FSDGSERSDEAS RONAN

THREE MISSES IN A ROW?

HOW SHAMEFUL

3bb0b6f16f6247cab42a782.png

nothing!

d578ddaca47d474db611ddf.png

Holy crap why is that ballista so ridiculously strong? Dean could survive the other ones pretty easily

6b33ae35cc664bafa94b67a.png

HP, skill, speed, luck

Skill really should have an impact on dancing. A dancing critical? One dance allows you to move three times!

inb4dancingcanmissnow

NgpojBN.png

Don't fall for this lecherous old man's lies!

taI4d08.png

And she's been doing a good job of it too!

562415ffcfe94b418eb5c2f.png

"But just to make sure... I need to examine your body more closely to ascertain the purity of your holy blood"

lH5HrGK.png

Cool o:

q0GCVwi.png

This guy sounds legit

you should totally go with him wherever he wants

alone

Ukl1axi.png

Another sage~

fd36d799997c4c3ba76b623.png

A rank staves <3

I could have sworn Linoan had some stars...

[spoiler=Chapter 21 part 2]

TBhaNX9.png

HP, strength, skill

d0883c8a05ff4bd08410ed0.png

Of course you'd hit and poison the person I wanted to gain staff rank from poison healing abuse and no one else.

Vp6tzoG.png

I really should check their attack before I send fliers into their range lol

c539e5f0dc33406fb932721.png

Sleeping on the job? You really don't want to get to level 20, do you? Linoan has a restore staff but for now you're a burden that must be moved.

2eb7c967d1db4d8893fcdeb.png

HP, speed

56b157404b6b40a0bc113c2.png

HP, speed

3df03ebed9d94ebd9506087.png

Really?

They should at least make it so that people with higher magic than the user of the blizzard tome are immune to the status effects. How does a blizzard put someone to sleep anyway?

XaEt35o.png

HP, magic

CSBX6dS.png

Magic, speed

YewXIT0.png

HP, strength, speed, defense

c742bf7959c54fceb550f46.png

Magic, skill, speed

4BE7aPw.png

HP, strength, movement!

jLxFWY3.png

Nothing

I really need to give my scrolls to units seeing combat. Half of them are on Lara and the other ones are on units that probably haven't even gotten into a single battle this chapter lol

c90aab853e1748169f81769.png

HP, skill

2e8d4ce3cca8481bbd8cf0b.png

HP, skill

843db265f7c84495a0dd1c3.png

HP, strength, magic

w90wmKl.png

HP, skill, defense

93Qmtf1.png

HP, skill

Ready to promote!

S5UrKFy.png

HP, strength, speed, luck, defense, build

mgfzTaQ.png

Magic, skill, luck

54798a83bc674fdf9fad755.png

HP, skill

0bo7voc.png1f876d454fc54f12abb19d5.png

HP, skill, luck, defense

Lara reaps the benefits of the scrolls before she passes them off to Hicks.

787fe30e74454cff86ae6e0.png

HP, strength, skill, speed, defense, build

He does not disappoint.

YMEE2As.png

Staying here and getting some more exp looks appealing, but I think I'll pass and end it now.

bfXgTy7.png

That's good.

xATSpJG.png

It can't be that bad...

[spoiler=It's actually worse than that]

YiQTsCo.pngg3H3BkF.png

That hit rate!

7t8REj5.png

D'aww, he's so small!

FEoVWbD.png

Is this some kind of glitch?

2e5bede2815d4e638dbb857.png84a9b6d9806c498e8437c88.png

I'm just going to pretend I didn't see that.

gU61BeD.png

>1 speed and skill

>60 avoid and 142 hit

lmfao

RyjsM5V.png

Ok, ok. No fliers. I get it.

Edited by Momentai~

Yea unfortunately you missed the Sety scroll which is one of the better scrolls since it gives a big boost to speed growth, you can fix a lot of characters with borderline speed (like Brighton for example) with it.

Delmud's Ambush and Wrath skills come from his Beo Sword, you can give it to Fergus if you'd prefer

Those Dragon Knights all had Prayer, which is why you kept missing

And no, Cyas' 10 leadership isn't a bug. Good luck.

You missed a gaiden chapter, but the requirement is that one of your units have to be captured, (it's main purpose is a chance to save any of your units that got captured) so aside from a few nice items, (You can steal warp staffs from enemy priests and stuff like that) you didn't miss anything important. (I personally get Alva or Kein if that's how you spell his name captured just so I can get a few items whenever I play through this game.)

[spoiler=Chapter 22 info (Don't click if you don't want to know anything in advance)]Cyas has a ton of leadership stars (and has stat inducing staffs), but he leaves if you get within two spaces from him, and there are woods to his left so yeah. You'll want a warp staff with at least 2 uses because your gonna want to warp Leaf, plus someone he supports for the evade boost, like Nanna. (Leaf gets 10% evade/hit boost from Nanna on top of Charisma boost if he's within 3 spaces from her.)

There's also Olwen's brother (who Olwen can talk to and get an awsome sword) with Daime Thunder + either wrath or ambush (can't remember which one.) Using a sleep staff on him is very useful, but it's more fun to use a berserk staff on him and watch everything die (If you berserk an enemy the AI will attack them, and it's hilarious to watch.)

Edited by Zelos