New Prince of Tennis Mafia: Season 1

Kaoz

Blitz is always earlykill when prims is scum I'm just going to treat that more seriously next time v.v

• Replies 622
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shrug

I thought the Helios lynch was really bad because he and eclipse read pretty town to me when c3 started

I think the Blitz kill was my idea

Blitz was mine. We were originally going to kill Bizz C1 but I wasn't feeling it and suggested Blitz or... was it Helios?

*checks*

Yeah, Helios. Prims suggested him and I gave Blitz's name.

Edited by Am Yisrael Chai

In hindsight though we really shouldn't have let Paper go after the backup claim and I should have focused more on Prims than Eclipse because I knew someone who was pushing my lynch was scum because they were pulling the same moves I would have and I feel like I played really town this game despite a horrible scumdar. Oh well that's what happens when you play with the big boys sometimes. Sorry for screwing things up D1 again.

hey my claim was legit

It was, though I'm kinda surprised no one went with the (backup is always a scum fakeclaim) card and then added that with your D1 play and lynched you (though this is my fault because I'm the reason why you weren't lynched D1 lol). Then eclipse kept saying there shouldn't be two roles that target the dead, and even though she's wrong and was trying to use this as an excuse to lynch me off, I probably should have payed more attention to that. But at that point I felt like I could never push the wagon off myself and put it on you since everyone was too lazy D3 to actually play.

lmao remember that time we wagoned a townie in lylo and nobody bothered to consider other options or talk about anything?

good game guys

i would have tried to divert the lynch off of heliooooooooooossssssssss even though then i probably would have hounded kay so idk

also uh could we like avoid generalizing peoples' posts without providing specific examples

like the reason life's "everything bizz posts just bloats up the thread with useless shit" pissed me off a lot was that he just like. generalized all the games I've ever played, even the ones he hasn't been here for and ??? I know I'm guilty of this too but I started to get better later on in C1 and I would just rather people at least give specific EXAMPLES to players so they can at least TRY to improve their content instead of pointless attacks like "everything ____ has posted is shit" or "everything _____ has posted is just scummy in general"

It also looks a lot better if you can actually back up your posts/makes you look like less of a lazy reader

Scorri's earlier cases against me were vaguely worded too and I guess I didn't know how to explain that to her until Prims did.

I really should have considered there to be 3 scum and not just 2 otherwise I would have been a lot more urgent. Didn't really matter I guess because I still wanted to lynch eclipse over Prims lol. Ah if only things went according to plan ;/

Blitz was mine. We were originally going to kill Bizz C1 but I wasn't feeling it and suggested Blitz or... was it Helios?

*checks*

Yeah, Helios. Prims suggested him and I gave Blitz's name.

you were that afraid of me Life?