North American release: Feb 4, 2013, EU release: April, 2013

Elieson

• Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Speaking of Amazon, I was checking the Video Game best sellers to see just how misserable a failure DMC was, and FE13 is at number #38, which is pretty good for something not out for a month.

Huh. That's the best I've seen it so far. I guess NoA releasing the demo was really the best thing to do for this game.

Huh. That's the best I've seen it so far. I guess NoA releasing the demo was really the best thing to do for this game.

Not to mention that they are giving it LOADS of spotlight time. Seriously, this is easily some of, if not the most advertising that any FE game to date has had. They REALLY want Awakening to work.

Not to mention that they are giving it LOADS of spotlight time. Seriously, this is easily some of, if not the most advertising that any FE game to date has had. They REALLY want Awakening to work.

The demo alone does wonders towards this. Got three friends to preorder it with me after they tried it out, none of them real big on SRPG's that aren't called Final Fantasy Tactics.

Really happy to see Nintendo stepping it up a bit in regards to advertisement. Hopefully see it ramp up as we get much closer to the release date.

You know, the more I read about the fortune telling menu, the more I can't wait to see the fortune teller's comments in the English version : P

I saw a screenshot floating about of the fortune teller talking about Chrom and Male Avatar. Chrom LIVES AND DIES FOR Avatar, Avatar just thinks Chrom is a swell guy.

Fortune teller comment? "I'm rootin' for you, brother." gee_wiz_emoticon.gif

Donnel is our Fire Emblem Awakening spotlight today. A villager from a remote corner of Ylisse, Donnel came to the fight with just his farming experience but he is eager to learn and shows a great deal of promise.

And we're back to the portraits XD

ESRB rating is out.

Rating Summary: This is a role-playing game in which players assume the role of a young adventurer who journeys through a fantasy world. Players engage in tactical battles by moving characters around grids and taking turns attacking enemies. Gameplay attacks consist of brief animations in which characters slash each other with swords, or attack with magic spells; light effects and cries of pain denote damage. Cutscenes also contain instances of violence: characters getting impaled with swords, lightning bolts; enemy soldiers attacking a village; [spoiler="Midgame spoilers]a character jumping off a cliff to her death

. During the course of the game, there is occasional suggestive dialogue/text (e.g., “Your philandering is quite deplorable, but high marks on your attitude,” “Noble or not, you should be wearing at least a towel when you address a lady!” and “loins afire” when a character is in love.); a few characters also wear low-cut tops that reveal deep cleavage. A handful of scenes feature characters discussing mead, wine, and being drunk. The words “ar*e” and “p*ss off” appear in dialogue.

loins afire confirmed for best localization ever