Pokemon Adventures R/B/G/Y Mafia

BBM

on phone so uh

##Vote: NekoRex

pity me pls im super rusty how do i mafia

By searching for scumtells, poor scumhunting, bad tone, looking for liars, analyzing votecounts, and, most importantly, using your gut!

Naturally, experience helps!

Unless you're joking. I don't claim to be GOOD at Mafia, just "not bad" at Mafia. Otherwise I'd live longer.

Not being super obvious obvtown keeps you in the game longer. Better players can forego tone altogether and make themselves generally unreadable as town or scum.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

EBWOP

I don't claim to be GOOD at Mafia, just "not bad" at Mafia. Otherwise I'd live longer.

Actually I take that back, better players tend to be early scumshots anyway because they're more threatening to scum then average scumhunting townies. The "not being obvious town" still applies though. Players who can stay ambiguous in reads are safer from the smoking gun.

Votals:

Shatter (L-4): Taewoo, Shinori, Elieson, MancerNecro

Sawslothducksaucestrawman (L-6): Paperblade, Kay

MancerNecro (L-7): Baldrick

scorri (L-7): Helios

Helios (L-7): scorri

Kay (L-7): Sawslothducksaucestrawman

Argh, I'm stupid, the votals should be:

Votals:

Shatter (L-4): Taewoo, Shinori, Elieson, MancerNecro

Sawslothducksaucestrawman (L-6): Paperblade, Kay

NekoRex (L-7): Shatter

Wren (L-7): NekoRex

MancerNecro (L-7): Baldrick

scorri (L-7): Helios

Helios (L-7): scorri

Kay (L-7): Sawslothducksaucestrawman

I am keeping my vote on Helios for using to instead of too.

I almost went and edited the post when I saw that I forgot an o. Then contemplated for two minutes whether or not I should type a post saying "too***" or something, but the fact that I wrote serious as "srs" made me decide against it. Wait why are we making fun of my spelling anyway

I almost went and edited the post when I saw that I forgot an o. Then contemplated for two minutes whether or not I should type a post saying "too***" or something, but the fact that I wrote serious as "srs" made me decide against it. Wait why are we making fun of my spelling anyway

You aren't supposed to even think about editting your posts, G. I'm sure scorri knows that, and you should, too.

Also, JB doesn't play mafia anymore. I thought you knew, SK.

I dunno, have you considered that he said that just to throw us off? We all know he wouldn't normally say that, so why are we suddenly in question for joking around about it? Could it be a Prims-esque gambit where he says he's scum and he actually is, but no one believes it because we all assume it is simply a joke?

Why are you trying to prevent his lynch?

Your case is speculative and opportunistic, it looks to me like you're trying to push a dumb mislynch for bad reasons.

Why are you encouraging a powerwagon when you've always been against piling up votes on someone early before?

##Unvote, ##Vote: Elieson

I'm not encouraging a power wagon. He never passed half way to being lynched and you are already defending him. If he passed that, then it's be a concern, but he needs another 4 votes to be lynched, and it's still so god damn early and people are still RVSing.

You also failed to mention anything regarding how early it is in the phase, which to me implies that you are sticking your neck out for him as a player, rather than for the sake of the game itself.

I'm not encouraging a power wagon, and would like you to point out where I did.

Also why are you defending him?

I dunno, have you considered that he said that just to throw us off? We all know he wouldn't normally say that, so why are we suddenly in question for joking around about it? Could it be a Prims-esque gambit where he says he's scum and he actually is, but no one believes it because we all assume it is simply a joke?

Why are you trying to prevent his lynch?

I thought you stopped saying insanely scummy things to end RVS. Him saying something like that isn't abnormal. And besides, maybe it's reasonable to be somewhat suspicious of it. But not enough to earn 4/8 votes when D1 has barely even started. Let's say he is lynched this fast, with a few more goofy votes being added. What do we learn? Basically nothing.