Pokemon Adventures R/B/G/Y Mafia

BBM

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooookay. Also, the game is going to start tomorrow around 6 pm EST. If Blitz doesn't say anything by then, NekoRex gets his spot.

Edited by Thomas Raith

Okay, my internet issues might not be fully resolved for a while, so I'm just going to go ahead and start the game now while it's working. NekoRex has replaced Blitz.

Zapdos squawked, and a bolt of lightning shot down from the sky again, and struck the man laughing in front of it with incredible force, tearing the ground he was standing on and obscuring the man from view. But as the dust cleared, he was still standing unharmed, laughing loudly. Zapdos squawked weakly, and then its wings slumped down, and unable to carry its weight anymore, it fell to the ground.

The man carelessly threw a Pokeball at it as he dialed a number. “Boss?” the man said. “I’ve got it. Zapdos may be a legendary pokemon, but even it can’t get past my protection.”

After a buzz of static, the man on the other end replied, “Excellent, Surge. We’ve got the other two as well. The next time we see Mew, it’ll be ours. And after that…”

Elsewhere, Erika slammed the table for emphasis as she looked at Professor Oak. “We’ve let them get away with it for too long! Smuggling has gone up nearly 500% in the last three years, and these days, there’s a missing pokemon report nearly every other hour! Team Rocket’s gotten out of hand, and they’re getting stronger every week. If we don’t put them down now, we’ll never be able to do it.”

Erika stopped for a breath, and continued. “However, even with the other good Gym Leaders, I fear that we already lack the numbers to take them on. We need your help, Professor.”

Professor Oak nodded thoughtfully. ”You know,” he said slowly. “I just might know a few kids…”

Day 1 has started! It is 10:30 PM EST on December 20th. Phase will end on December 23rd at 10:30 PM EST. It takes 5 people to lynch at deadline, and 8 to hammer. Begin!

Edited by Thomas Raith

I'll take it this is still a thing then.

##Vote:Kay I miss playing maf with you helloooooo

And Paper maybe if I can't figure out what to do with my life after next year i can drop out? Who needs education anyways right.

Ai-yah! What is the meaning of this, little brother Mancer?

##Vote: Shatter

Because I've been wanting to play a round of mafia with you for quite some time.

Got a PM! Time to Rock and Roll! Watch out, NekoRex is going to steamroll some scums!

##Vote: Wren

So we meet in the field of intellectual battle once again, Gamerguy Wren. But are you really my ally, or an enemy in disguise???