your signature is offensive

Esme

but I'm not changing it

Actually, yes you are. Yours is too tall. 300 pixels is the max height, and yours is over 350.

Normally I'd do this in a PM, and I'm sorry if you are upset that I didn't. But posting "actually, yes you are" where everyone can see is far too amusing to let go of after you said you aren't.

Actually, yes you are. Yours is too tall. 300 pixels is the max height, and yours is over 350.

Normally I'd do this in a PM, and I'm sorry if you are upset that I didn't. But posting "actually, yes you are" where everyone can see is far too amusing to let go of after you said you aren't.

:(

Wait what. I thought max signature image dimensions were 550x250.

Wait what. I thought max signature image dimensions were 550x250.

That's just image size. Max height allowed is 300.

To be fair I had to read the section twice before I noticed the difference. The difference between skimming and proper reading, I guess.

:awesome:

Meh...not as bad as the one i saw many moons ago...implied yuri rape. Not pleasant.

I don't think I could resist my base urges for Yuri Gagarin if he was still in the flesh...it's unpleasant to admit it though.

I mean an American should properly be attracted to an Armstrong but

that is just a bit too close to home for me.

reported for inappropriate content

And this is why I don't like you. Stop trying to be funny and acting like a baby. Welcome to FFTF. Go develop some thick skin.

I know I just said what half of the people here think about you.

And this is why I don't like you. Stop trying to be funny and acting like a baby. Welcome to FFTF. Go develop some thick skin.

what

I'm not even offended

also thanks mouse much appreciated I hope to be here for many years to come

Edited by Esme

Reported for only welcoming member who has been in FFTF for quite likely over a year to FFTF just now.

(Via post rather than report)

Welcome to FFTF Esme and Life.

*waves*

EDIT-OK I'm adding in a report b/c Eclipse is not sure if it's funny whether there is a report or not, so she might as well find out if it is funny.

Edited by Mouse

The report system isn't in place for you guys to spam whatever you want, it's there to point out things against the rules that the mods may not see. I'll also take the time to remind people that mini-modding is against the rules.