Tales of Symphonia Mafia Ver. 1.0

Shinori

• Replies 886
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Might as well elaborate, I can hardly make things worse.

I'm the driver. I swapped Mancer and Helios. Because I'm so fucking predictable, they targetted Mancer and the kill got driven to Helios. It's so stupid since Prims basically slapped me in the face with "We have a rolecop who's scanned you" but I didn't put two and two together until now.

If we'd lynched Mancer Day 3 like I wanted to, this wouldn't have happened. Sure, mafia would've won by now, but it's preferable to this.

"something in the air"

Martyr is supposed to basically doc but it puts the actions on you instead. So if I protect someone from dying then I die.

either someone keeps targeting me but since scorri also claimed there was a redirect it might've been something else. And if there's a redirect I have a strong feeling that that person is scum, since Mancer isn't exactly feeling very townish to most people so why you make me protect him. But then again the redirector could've thought I was actually the SK and wanted me to kill him.

Well CR and Baldrick's claimed actions support each other for N1 and N3 and this explains Helios' scan too.

Baldrick could you elaborate on your action N2? I get N3 since you were all over Mancer yesterday and N1 wasn't you playing, but any reason why you chose Obviam and Prims?

Also did you doubt CR's claim since she even said out loud that she would target Helios?

Also maybe that was partly my fault for saying that out loud. I thought that with the roleblocker gone, my action would get carried out normally. I was wrong and I shouldn't have drawn attention to it ;/

Oh I forgot it's apparently really scummy and shit to not character claim, (seriously fuck you Wren) I'm Mithos Yggdrasil.

There was no real reason behind it, I chose two people who I thought would be targetting based on their reactions to the Marth wagon.

Sure, she said she'd target Helios, but cops have a history of getting jackshit attention from protective roles so I thought I'd have to do it myself.

I don't see how this driving action worked. CR targetted Helios; was redirected to Mancer. Wouldn't the drive have made a scum kill that would target Helios also go to Mancer?

If CR was redirected then Bal's drive took priority over CRs Martyring.

So how the hell did Helios actually die?

maf targeted mancer which caused helios to die because of the drive as far as I can understand

but the drive also made my protect go to mancer instead of helios, so he wasn't protected

I think Baldrick's results should clear me instead of implicating me, so I don't understand why he's voting me. If he drove Helios and I and Helios was killed, it means that scum was targeting me for a kill. If I was scum, why would they try to kill me?

He called me out for town acting scummy. If he thought I was town, why vote me? It is potential LyLo right now, lynching me for town acting scummy is inherently scummy, because it would cause town to lose.

I think Baldrick might be a Driver, but not necessarily scum though, since it makes no sense for scum to Drive me and Helios is they wanted to kill me.

I'm the driver. I swapped Mancer and Helios. Because I'm so fucking predictable, they targetted Mancer and the kill got driven to Helios. It's so stupid since Prims basically slapped me in the face with "We have a rolecop who's scanned you" but I didn't put two and two together until now.

They were most likely expecting that he would do this exact switch and targeted you to kill Helios.

then if Scumkill was on Mancer and it was driven to Helios due to Bal, then I think my case on Mancer was just borked, because why would scum attempt to kill Mancer if Mancer was scum?

I'm literally drawing this out in a notebook right now to try to figure this out.

I don't see how this driving action worked. CR targetted Helios; was redirected to Mancer. Wouldn't the drive have made a scum kill that would target Helios also go to Mancer?

If CR was redirected then Bal's drive took priority over CRs Martyring.

So how the hell did Helios actually die?

Scum tried to kill me (which proves I'm town). That kill got Driven to Helios, who was unprotected because CR's Mattr was Driven to me.

Strawman/his sub, who did you try to kill last Night? We're you the one who tried to kill me and ended up killing Helios or did you idle?

Well CR and Baldrick's claimed actions support each other for N1 and N3 and this explains Helios' scan too.

Baldrick could you elaborate on your action N2? I get N3 since you were all over Mancer yesterday and N1 wasn't you playing, but any reason why you chose Obviam and Prims?

Also did you doubt CR's claim since she even said out loud that she would target Helios?

I think he must have felt that if I was scum, no one would aim a kill at me and he would be able to more permanently protect Helios from a kill.

Note: Mancer isn't actually clear since they knew I was the driver, I would most likely protect Helios and it was obvious who my biggest scumspect was, so self-targetting with the NK to get at the cop was a dangerous but fairly reliable manouevre.

Except that it's playing WIFOM with you and could potentially cause scum to put unnecessary risk on their own scum buddy. I highly doubt scum would do that.

I can also reveal what my role is, which scum might already know since Prims has revealed that he knows what my role is. My role would be the main reason why scum decided to kill me last Night.