Paperblade

• Replies 798
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@scorri:

it's ED1

i'm not sure i can support any wagon yet, not on this little evidence

i did end up with quite a few suspicions (not necessarily alignment-related but whatever) off of this little thing though that (if i'm right) i'm decently sure that the people it relates to would rather not be outed

I just realised something which sets off my radars. Not exactly scummy, but it make me really annoyed.

BBM, stop publicly spreading what I've told you and trying to paint a bad picture of me to everyone. It's irritating that you've made me out to be some kind of item snatcher to everyone before I've spoken to them when I'm actually a Merchant that Barters items.

The people I've claimed to can confirm this I think.

I don't like your "poisoning the well" tactics, BBM, so try to keep everything I tell you secret. There's a reason why I only speak to specific people about certain things.

I dare a single person to produce a log where I call you an item snatcher or a thief. Every single time I told anybody your role, I called you an item trader. So don't give me that bullshit.

And it's not poisoning the well, it's called BUILDING A CASE. How else am I supposed to explain my vote against you without saying in thread what you claimed? And the only people who I talked to on Day 1 before voting for you were people who already knew your role, and who I trusted, because I wanted to ask their opinion on what they thought before I voted you.

Rushing to the hospital for my daughter. I'll be in contact when I can. If you see me on Skype, my phone auto logs me in, so if I don't reply, i am busy with the situation.

So Mancer kindly asked me to tell people he's busy with lessons and will deal with things on his break which he told me will happen in a while.

So we'll have to wait a bit for his answers now. ._.

(off topic: I don't know what's happening, but I hope everything goes well for your daughter, Elieson. Cheers.)

First, my apologies for not being more talkative. Trying to balance life and mafia is hell at times. Also IRC seems to be down for me at the moment, so yeah.

Second: Mancer, BBM, both of you are triggering a bit of scumdar here. Mancer, your defense is really shoddy. Trying to defend yourself with "I'm Town" and shoving away a case as crap because it seems tunneling to you (the accused) when its actually a semi-decent case. It doesn't help your case. And your line of "Try to keep everything a secret" implies that they're things that, if you were scum, you'd want hidden.

However, BBM, Mancer has one thing right. Your case does seem to be painting a bad picture of him. So when making a case, try to remain a little more neutral. It might paint you in a bad light later on.

However, I'm going to follow the Mancer wagon, because at the moment, he's got the highest scumdar reading on him.

##Strip, bear, and hang: Mancer

I don't know how often I will be on, and especially how often I can talk with people.

So I'm making a vote in case I have to disappear before phase ends.

And Mancer has been scummy from what I've seen today, so while I have the time today (school kicks in tomorrow) I am making a vote.

I'm really irritated today, and it has nothing to do with mafia.

I'm released for break half an hour late, so I have a lot less time to explain anything, unless I sacrifice my only time to actually have a meal in school (aka starve for the whole day).

From what I can see, most of the case on me is BBM's missing item? I did not target BBM last Night. Sho has even proven that I chose to target Shinori, I had no other motivations to target BBM, either.

I'm saying I'm town because I'm really town. Only I know it, but I felt that I had to ascertain it so that you guys know what my train of thought is.

If I really targeted BBM intentionally, why isn't Sho's log doubted? It would mean he's lying and trying to cover up for me, right? So why am I the only one being suspected at the moment?

-Sho told you to target Shinori. This assures that you did so... how? That in no way proves it.

-At least part of my vote is your reaction. Which is largely handwaving it away, which you tend to do when you're scum. Like how you said BBM was tunneling. It's ED1. How is that tunneling exactly?

-I don't like how you're trying to link your actions with Sho here. Don't like it one bit.

-I also don't like the probable contradiction between your claim and the jailer's claim. You claim your action went through. The jailer's claim says that unless you don't visit, your action shouldn't have gone through.

just because you have logs doesn't mean that you actually went through with them

although this wagon is kind of super opportunistic and i still do'nt know why there are so many people on it (what, 5 people? That's a lot for ED1 IMO)

First, my apologies for not being more talkative. Trying to balance life and mafia is hell at times. Also IRC seems to be down for me at the moment, so yeah.

Second: Mancer, BBM, both of you are triggering a bit of scumdar here. Mancer, your defense is really shoddy. Trying to defend yourself with "I'm Town" and shoving away a case as crap because it seems tunneling to you (the accused) when its actually a semi-decent case. It doesn't help your case. And your line of "Try to keep everything a secret" implies that they're things that, if you were scum, you'd want hidden.

However, BBM, Mancer has one thing right. Your case does seem to be painting a bad picture of him. So when making a case, try to remain a little more neutral. It might paint you in a bad light later on.

However, I'm going to follow the Mancer wagon, because at the moment, he's got the highest scumdar reading on him.

##Strip, bear, and hang: Mancer

This post is super scummy. You say both me and Mancer are triggering your scumdar, and then just say that you're going to sheep the Mancer wagon?

Also, I'm sorry, but you can't build a case neutrally. I think he's scummy, and if you want reasons other than my missing bolt, Scorri summed it up pretty nicely. Of course I'm painting him in a bad light- I'm saying he's scummy! That doesn't mean that anything I'm saying is wrong though. Nor am I going to retract my opinion just because it'll make me look worse if Mancer flips town. Town isn't supposed to be afraid that way, scum is.

The contradiction on Mancer's story makes me willing to vote him, honestly. He says he targetted Shinori, yet got BBM's item. There's no way out of this unless there is another scum Thief. Mancer's excuse is a paradox.

He says he targetted Shinori, yet got BBM's item.

But he isn't confirmed to hold BBM's item, afaik. :/

I'm honestly not feeling this case on mancer is solid enough:

Mancer, you have claimed to several of us, and Shinori has claimed to many, including me, to have no items. Shuffling items away from one without claimed items is rather suspicious...

This...

[12:48] <ShoMtheTits> You love to hear that

[12:49] <ShoMtheTits> i just know that will be worthy bargain thing

[12:49] <Shinori> What will be?

[12:49] <ShoMtheTits> my networks

[12:50] <Shinori> WELL OKAY

[12:52] <ShoMtheTits> ?

[12:52] <ShoMtheTits> btw

[12:52] <ShoMtheTits> do you have items?

[12:53] <Shinori> I might, What's it to you though?

[12:54] <ShoMtheTits> combining stuff

[12:54] <ShoMtheTits> looking for the pieces of puzzle

[12:54] <Shinori> Oh yeah that.

[12:54] <Shinori> I have nothing that would be beneficial to you

[12:54] <Shinori> I know that

[12:55] <ShoMtheTits> so said the last guy who i talked with

[12:55] <ShoMtheTits> in the end i choose his target for this night

[12:56] <Shinori> You choose his target?

[12:56] <Shinori> Well okay

[12:58] <ShoMtheTits> so

[12:58] <ShoMtheTits> you have item

[12:58] <ShoMtheTits> or not

[12:59] <Shinori> No I don't. But i know of two people who do have items.

[12:59] <ShoMtheTits> interesting

... and this make me inclined to believe that Shinori didn't have an item, and was trying to bait Sho (probably out of suspicion or something). Mancer has claimed to many people to not have an item too, and claimed to me on skype that his trade was "successful", but nothing changed because neither had items.

That's not solid proof that Mancer is clean, and that also has to acknowledge the odd hypothesis that mancer's action is prioritized over kidnapping/jailing/idk, but I'm more inclined to believe that Mancer would be the kind to follow sho's order than to jump on this wagon, at least for the moment.

However, that means somebody else can mess with items, and possibly knew about BBM, then.

I didn't get BBM's item though. That's the main problem. BBM's missing item has got nothing to do with me. Can you actually read my claims?

The way I see it, the following things can be deduced from N0 with 100% certainty:

1. Either I am lying, Mancer is lying, or there is another role (probably anti-town) that can interfere with item control.

2. Either Mancer is lying, the jailer is lying, or Mancer's role outprioritizes the jailer's.

Looking at number 2, the third option seems kind of unlikely to me. Out of Mancer and the jailer, I find the jailer to be more trustworthy. So it makes me think that Mancer is lying there. Then looking back at number 1, FMPOV, I know I'm not lying, so I'm looking at the second and third options. Since number 2 already makes me think that Mancer is lying, for number 1, it seems more likely to me that Mancer is lying again than that there is another role that interferes with item control.

So I'm sorry, but you just saying that you didn't do it isn't enough by itself for me to believe you.

Personally think it'd be a stupid thing for Mancer to mess with BBM and I'm not seeing the case on him atm. Jailing/Item Trading priority thing is intriguing though.